Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GrowYours Program - 2019/2020 (combined log for BN members participating in GivAway)

(24-03-2020, 09:02 PM)Growyours Wrote:  
(16-03-2020, 05:32 PM)Pulcina Wrote:  
(11-03-2020, 02:41 PM)Pulcina Wrote:  
(23-12-2019, 06:37 PM)Growyours Wrote:  
(23-12-2019, 02:03 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Hi girls,

That happened to me as well. Changing browser and clearing history didn’t work for me on laptop. In the end I used my cell phone to register
Hi Ladies, 

Sorry to hear about the problems some of you are having to register for the free subscription draw.  I have tried it a number of times using chrome and internet explorer and it works every time.  Please let me know where you are trying to register from (maybe that might affect it, it shouldn't) and if you don't want to divulge on this forum, just send me a private email.  You can try registering from your cell phone or tablet like FlatMeow did.  I will get my website designers to check it out after the holidays in case there is a problem.

Also, I guess I made a mistake by giving the free trials just before the holidays because most of the women have not been doing the program or have not been sending their daily updates as agreed to because of illness to them or in their families or because of the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  I understand that and I will wait until after the holidays in the hope that they start inputting their information as required because doing the exercises and entering their daily measurement is the most important part of the program for it to work properly.  After the holidays, when things get less hectic, the women that are not using the program properly or at all, will be asked if they still want to continue and if not, they will be replaced with others from this site who do want to achieve breast increases and are willing to follow the requirements.   

So continue to register in case some spots become open.  If you experience problems registering for the free trial email me directly at contact_us@growyours.com to let me know that you are interested and to keep you in mind for a spot if it becomes available.

Regards,
Joseph.

Hi Joseph, I have emailed you but no response; id appreciate a response please ?

hi, I enrolled today in your program and I made the payment via paypal but if I try ti log in, I remain still at the screen where I am asked for payment. can you help me?

Hi Pulicina, 

Sorry for the delay I have been sick and not checking my emails.  I just sent an email to you asking for your user name so I could fix the problem.  Sometimes when someone orders the program it requires me to authorize the account to make it active.  I have activated your account so you can start right away.

(24-03-2020, 09:46 PM)Growyours Wrote:  
(11-03-2020, 02:41 PM)Pulcina Wrote:  
(23-12-2019, 06:37 PM)Growyours Wrote:  Hi Ladies, 

Sorry to hear about the problems some of you are having to register for the free subscription draw.  I have tried it a number of times using chrome and internet explorer and it works every time.  Please let me know where you are trying to register from (maybe that might affect it, it shouldn't) and if you don't want to divulge on this forum, just send me a private email.  You can try registering from your cell phone or tablet like FlatMeow did.  I will get my website designers to check it out after the holidays in case there is a problem.

Also, I guess I made a mistake by giving the free trials just before the holidays because most of the women have not been doing the program or have not been sending their daily updates as agreed to because of illness to them or in their families or because of the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  I understand that and I will wait until after the holidays in the hope that they start inputting their information as required because doing the exercises and entering their daily measurement is the most important part of the program for it to work properly.  After the holidays, when things get less hectic, the women that are not using the program properly or at all, will be asked if they still want to continue and if not, they will be replaced with others from this site who do want to achieve breast increases and are willing to follow the requirements.   

So continue to register in case some spots become open.  If you experience problems registering for the free trial email me directly at contact_us@growyours.com to let me know that you are interested and to keep you in mind for a spot if it becomes available.

Regards,
Joseph.

Hi Joseph, I have emailed you but no response; id appreciate a response please ?

hi, I enrolled today in your program and I made the payment via paypal but if I try ti log in, I remain still at the screen where I am asked for payment. can you help me?

Hi Pulicina, 

Sorry for the delay I have been sick and not checking my emails.  I just sent an email to you asking for your user name so I could fix the problem.  Sometimes when someone orders the program it requires me to authorize the account to make it active.  I have activated your account so you can start right away.

thanks joseph, i received your very kind email! I opened my profile and started the massages, I didn't update the measurements because I didn't have time but I'm writing them down

(30-03-2020, 08:56 PM)Pulcina Wrote:  
(24-03-2020, 09:46 PM)Growyours Wrote:  
(11-03-2020, 02:41 PM)Pulcina Wrote:  Hi Joseph, I have emailed you but no response; id appreciate a response please ?

Hi Pulicina, 

thanks joseph, i received your very kind email! I opened my profile and started the massages, I didn't update the measurements because I didn't have time but I'm writing them down
Hi Pulcina
It is good that you are writing your measurements down but that will not help unless you enter them online. As you enter your measurements, the program evaluates your progress and advise you as you go along.  With every 1/2 inch increase the program will bump you up to the next level which will include new video and instructions.  If you don't enter your daily measurements, the program has no way of knowing your progress so you will never get past level 1.  Also if you contact me for assistance and there is no information online, I have nothing to go on, to evaluate your progress or to tell you what you might be doing wrong.  The most important part of the program is entering your daily measurements so the program will move you to the next level as quickly as it notices your progress requires. Good luck and enter your daily measurements.

Hello, I tried to sign up for the free trial but have been getting the error message some people were getting last year, as well. Is this even right thing for someone who has tubular breasts? Is there still an open spot?
And is this suitable if I only want one breast to grow? One of my boobs is like two cup sizes bigger than the other.

Did anyone have success with this? How did it go for you, ladies?

(25-04-2020, 05:06 PM)koyasha Wrote:  Hello, I tried to sign up for the free trial but have been getting the error message some people were getting last year, as well. Is this even right thing for someone who has tubular breasts? Is there still an open spot?
And is this suitable if I only want one breast to grow? One of my boobs is like two cup sizes bigger than the other.

Hi Koyasha, I don't know why some people get an error message when they try to apply for the free trial, most don't.  You can get around that by typing the following in your search engine:  https://www.growyours.com/contest_enroll.php  .  See if that helps.  Right now all the free trials to Breast Nexus are issued but you can still enter and maybe at a later time your name might come up and you get in.

As far as having one breast larger than the other, many women have that problem.  Some women, more than others.  The Grow Yours Process can work for those women that have one breast larger than the other.  If they only want their smaller breast to grow they just do the exercises on the smaller breast until it catches up to the larger breast.  If they want both breasts to grow they concentrate their efforts on both breasts but put more time on the smaller breast for it to catch up to the larger breast.  Our process works by getting the lobes to grow and create volume so if you need more volume on one breast you just spend more time exercising that breast to get larger lobes that create more volume.

I hope that answers your question.

Joseph

Thank you so much for your explanation, Joseph. I only want my small breast to grow, although I would like the bigger one to look more round instead of tubular, as well.

It actually worked. I didn't write a lot this time because I was already expecting it to give me an error message again and last time I had written a huge ass text. I forgot to add my breastnexus name. Well, I'm the one who just signed up from Germany.

Kind regards,

Sandy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon