Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GrowYours Program - 2019/2020 (combined log for BN members participating in GivAway)

This is thread is dedicated to the Grow Yours Program that several Breastnextus members have been gifted by GY (grow yours).  In return we are to post about our experience using the program without detailing the program itself.

Member - Bonny
Start date - 02.11.19
Start size - idk - tiny/small - A/AA 

Intial thoughts (first day or so); OMG my fingers/hands were not used to the massaging style or length; i continuously had to swap hands.
I also struggled with how to fit 2x massage sessions at 42 mins long each in with little ones running around demanding mums attention, there was an attempt to sneak off locking myself in bathroom resulting in knocking on the door 'what are you doing mum?'. I've now found a bit of a routine and have managed to be very consistent not missing any days or sessions yet which is a mission with 4 kids running around, i was very happy to read on the GY website that this sort of effort is only required until you have the desired size you like or can grow too, which every happens first...this keeps me motivated to keep being consistent because if it was forever at this level you'd quickly give it up. 

GYs website - very easy to use and navigate; i read through alllll the information on the site, the FAQ was very helpful and watched alllll the videos. The massage technique videos are very informative and is demonstrated by a lady on her own breast so it's good to see the technique in action not some weird diagrams that you have to decipher. I returned to the videos around day 3 and watched them again and will continue to do that at least once a week just to remind myself of the actual technique what every sneaks in after you've been doing them for a few days or weeks. 

Ok - i guess everyone wants to know about size increases?  Yes my breast have increased in size/volume they look fuller and feel fuller, when i remove my crop tops/bras i now have marks on the upper parts of my breast where they are pressing against the material. 

I am taking photos once a week in my crops and will post them when/if there is comparison. Am hopeful of this program so far (6 days in).

Bonny

(08-11-2019, 12:47 AM)Bonny Wrote:  Member - Bonny
Start date - 02.11.19
Start size - idk - tiny/small - A/AA 

Intial thoughts (first day or so); OMG my fingers/hands were not used to the massaging style or length; i continuously had to swap hands.
I also struggled with how to fit 2x massage sessions at 42 mins long each in with little ones running around demanding mums attention, there was an attempt to sneak off locking myself in bathroom resulting in knocking on the door 'what are you doing mum?'. I've now found a bit of a routine and have managed to be very consistent not missing any days or sessions yet which is a mission with 4 kids running around, i was very happy to read on the GY website that this sort of effort is only required until you have the desired size you like or can grow too, which every happens first...this keeps me motivated to keep being consistent because if it was forever at this level you'd quickly give it up. 

GYs website - very easy to use and navigate; i read through alllll the information on the site, the FAQ was very helpful and watched alllll the videos. The massage technique videos are very informative and is demonstrated by a lady on her own breast so it's good to see the technique in action not some weird diagrams that you have to decipher. I returned to the videos around day 3 and watched them again and will continue to do that at least once a week just to remind myself of the actual technique what every sneaks in after you've been doing them for a few days or weeks. 

Ok - i guess everyone wants to know about size increases?  Yes my breast have increased in size/volume they look fuller and feel fuller, when i remove my crop tops/bras i now have marks on the upper parts of my breast where they are pressing against the material. 

I am taking photos once a week in my crops and will post them when/if there is comparison. Am hopeful of this program so far (6 days in).

Bonny
Cool!! Thanks for this thread! keep us updated.

Thanks Bonny.
I’ve been accepted in too. I always wanted to try this programme from a few years back.
Initially I thought the massages would be too hard as I get stiff shoulders but it’s actually ok and I incorporate them into my spare time.
While no measurable results yet during my period my breasts still looked full throughout the cycle.
I noticed a boost in prolactin and I’ve had an interest in relactation for personal reasons so I think this programme will help.

[attachment=14492][attachment=14491]
I think I’m two weeks in. Period finished and normally breasts deflated at this stage in my cycle but they look good! (In my eyes anyway they usually are barely noticeable right after my cycle).

Using same bra I’ll mirror these shots in a few weeks.

Took them now cause I’m usually my smallest right now. I’ll use the same bra.

After a good long hard think about life and nbe. Ive decided to step away from it. My personal life has really made me consider where i want to spend my time at the moment, with both my sister in law and brother in law battling terminal cancer (different types) and 4 young children and a heart broken hubby that all need emotional support, as well as my own grief (my sister in law is like my sister). Its taking me a while to take stock and reflect on what is happening around me and i think my time and effort is best spent with my family.

I thank you all for the laughs, knowledge and the community and wish you all the best for your futures. Be safe, happy and healthy. 

Special shout out to Ella, Lotus and Shifa. Xo 
Love to you all. Xo

(12-11-2019, 06:51 AM)EllaC Wrote:  I think I’m two weeks in. Period finished and normally breasts deflated at this stage in my cycle but they look good! (In my eyes anyway they usually are barely noticeable right after my cycle).

They really look good! Hope to start out soon. Do they feel different btw?

(15-11-2019, 11:33 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(12-11-2019, 06:51 AM)EllaC Wrote:  I think I’m two weeks in. Period finished and normally breasts deflated at this stage in my cycle but they look good! (In my eyes anyway they usually are barely noticeable right after my cycle).

They really look good! Hope to start out soon. Do they feel different btw?

I am also gonna start. I will keep you updated here. :-)

Hello everyone! I am also joining in.
fyi ive never been pregnant.
 i already started about a week and a half ago. so far i gained 0.5 inches which is great!.
Sadly i haven't been doing the exercises as much as i would want to I've been very busy and could not fit two sessions only one session and sometimes i also dont do any sessions. But i'll be hopefully more strict with myself to do them two sessions a day.

My thoughts: 
holy moly! what a fast gain it was a little shocking to see that i could gain what i gained previously in 3 months in a span of a few days, if you respond well enough you realize that you could see the change as fast as instantly after the exercise thats what happened for me.

(15-11-2019, 10:02 PM)Bonny Wrote:  After a good long hard think about life and nbe. Ive decided to step away from it. My personal life has really made me consider where i want to spend my time at the moment, with both my sister in law and brother in law battling terminal cancer (different types) and 4 young children and a heart broken hubby that all need emotional support, as well as my own grief (my sister in law is like my sister). Its taking me a while to take stock and reflect on what is happening around me and i think my time and effort is best spent with my family.

I thank you all for the laughs, knowledge and the community and wish you all the best for your futures. Be safe, happy and healthy. 

Special shout out to Ella, Lotus and Shifa. Xo 
Love to you all. Xo

Hi Bonny, I am deeply sorry to hear about your sister-in-law and brother-in-law because just this spring, I lost my brother to cancer.  It is disrupting and sad for any family when this takes place and I understand that for now your time and energy is and should be geared towards your family.  It is unfortunate that you are not continuing with the Grow Yours Program because you had begun to see some increases, however if and when you are ready to return to it, just let me know by email and I will get you back to complete the Program free of charge.

God bless you and your family.
Regards,
Joseph

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon