Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GrowYours Program - 2019/2020 (combined log for BN members participating in GivAway)

Hello! 

This is my first time posting in here! I'm delighted to have been given a chance to participate on the Grow Yours program, today is my first day!

I read through all the information and tips provided to me by Joseph and on the website and watched the videos several times, when I was confident I knew what to do I went through the process the first time.

First thing I noticed was how thirsty it made me! I had the exact same feeling when I used to breastfeed my daughter 17 years ago, which must be a good sign, right?! A little bit of liquid leaked out too. My breasts feel like they've had a workout right now, a bit sore to touch.

I'll keep you in the loop on my progress and how its going. I currently measure 34inches around the fullest part of my breast (measured several times!)

Thank u and happy growing!

Hello all,

Long term lurker here, very happy also to have been picked for this program.
I have been doing NBE for about 10 years now, although with periods of doing very little or nothing bat all. I am what would be referred to as a slow responder. I have never reacted well to herbs; in fact, my breasts shrank when using PM for example. I have had some growth with massage and the Noogleberry, but nowhere near where I would like to be.

So far, I am getting on OK with the exercises. I found the website very easy to navigate and the videos were comprehensive and short enough. My hands are definitely a bit tired at the end of each session, but I try to read or watch something while doing the exercises so that I pay less attention to how sore or tired my hands might be ?

Although I am very much hoping for results here, I am also managing my expectations as there have been so many disappointments in the past. I will commit to the duration of the program though, while hoping and praying for a miracle ?

Happy growing everyone, fingers crossed for you all.

Hi, I'm on day 4 of the Grow Yours program and so far I'm really enjoying it.

Even though it's hard trying to fit the program in twice a day i immediately feel better once I've completed it. It's a really nice process which feels very natural and nurturing. I think I am doing it right most of the time, I massage them whenever I have a spare minute in the day. 

My measurements haven't moved but my breasts do feel different and heavier. When doing the exercises I get a bit of leakage and the consistency is a bit more milk like and less clear. They definitely feel firmer/ fuller. The tenderness/pain has decreased since the 1st day, they feel quite tingly throughout the day sometimes, which is nice. I make sure I have a big drink to hand the thirst reminds me so much of when I was breastfeeding, this is really spurring me on!

I think this will take time, whatever the result it's a great practice to learn and I think my breasts are grateful for the love and attention they're being shown.

Happy Growing growers
Wink 

I‘m also participating in the Growyours Programm. I just have to wait to get authorized my Joseph. I‘m beyond excited to try the Programm Big Grin

Have you been pregnant before ladies?

Today is my third day of the Programm. So far my breasts feel a little fuller, but no lobes yet. However I‘ve never been pregnant so I expect the process to take more time.

Just a quick update from me; I have been doing the program for nine days now and I have been very consistent. So far, I have gained about half an inch overall. However, I am expecting my period later on this week, so it could just be hormonal swelling. This time next week, I should know whether it is from the program or not. Hope everyone else is doing well, I must say that I still find it tiring on the hands, but no pain no gain I guess ??

So I‘ve been doing the Programm for 1 week now. So far no new growth. However my breasts feel different. There are definitly softer and my nipples started to change colors. But I still don’t feel any lobes yet. I‘m not sure how lobes should feel like as I‘ve never been pregnant.

(30-01-2020, 06:50 PM)milena123 Wrote:  So I‘ve been doing the Programm for 1 week now. So far no new growth. However my breasts feel different. There are definitly softer and my nipples started to change colors. But I still don’t feel any lobes yet. I‘m not sure how lobes should feel like as I‘ve never been pregnant.

I am doing very good with GW.  Even I am not massaging more than 15 mnts I can see the shape difference and feel lobes. I am not measuring big differences but at least half inch end of the every month. I was pregnant before. The lobes feel like discrete oval shaped thicker mass compared to the fat tissue. I found when I make oil bit hot and applying before massage helps alot.

Just a quick update from me. I have retained the half inch increase. After my period, it seemed like I had lost most of the growth, but quite quickly I seemed to gain it again. I have just watched the video for week 3 and I have none of what is described so maybe I am an extremely slow responder. I'm continuing either way, keeping my fingers crossed that I might get a bit of growth in the end.

(05-02-2020, 10:18 PM)minkerbell Wrote:  Just a quick update from me. I have retained the half inch increase. After my period, it seemed like I had lost most of the growth, but quite quickly I seemed to gain it again. I have just watched the video for week 3 and I have none of what is described so maybe I am an extremely slow responder. I'm continuing either way, keeping my fingers crossed that I might get a bit of growth in the end.

Yeah I‘ve been doing the Programm for 2 weeks now and I haven’t grown yet Sad
I think it’s hard for us lady’s who have never been pregnant before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon