Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey from AAAA to A, slowly growing program with very low BMI

(22-06-2020, 10:11 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

(21-06-2020, 10:55 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

How tall are you and how many calories are you eating? If you are trying to gain weight I heard that taking fenugreek oil orally is supposed to help with putting on some weight and increasing breast size. I wouldn't know the dosage, though. I hope the change in shape/growth is permanent! If you can manage to grow at such a low weight, imagine how big you can get if you manage to gain some. I've read about girls here eating 2,500-3,000 calories, I gain weight when I eat 2,000 calories, I am 5'1.

Sad that I can't see your before and current pics, maybe some day :-)

Thank you for your suggestion.. My height is 152 cm. I think I am taking 1500-1600 cal per day. I am not consistent in eating though..Yea I feel like If I gain weight of course my boobs will be looking bigger..

I tried to post again but failed

Thank you for sending me your pictures, I appreciate it! Congrats on your progress, I can tell that you have grown! You look lovely.

That amount sounds good for your height and weight, I understand not being consistent, though. I am single and I eat whenever or skip meals.

My godmother is 158cm with small boobs, she lived in the apartment under us so we were close. When she gained weight, it all went straight to her hips and thighs, she only wore sports bra cause she didn't even fill an A cup. But she never gained a lot, so I don't know what would have happened (she's in her 60s now). Some women are lucky and it goes to their chest.

Keep up the good work!!!! :-)

(22-06-2020, 01:12 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

How tall are you and how many calories are you eating? If you are trying to gain weight I heard that taking fenugreek oil orally is supposed to help with putting on some weight and increasing breast size. I wouldn't know the dosage, though. I hope the change in shape/growth is permanent! If you can manage to grow at such a low weight, imagine how big you can get if you manage to gain some. I've read about girls here eating 2,500-3,000 calories, I gain weight when I eat 2,000 calories, I am 5'1.

Thank you for your suggestion.. My height is 152 cm. I think I am taking 1500-1600 cal per day. I am not consistent in eating though..Yea I feel like If I gain weight of course my boobs will be looking bigger..

Thank you for sending me your pictures, I appreciate it! Congrats on your progress, I can tell that you have grown! You look lovely.

That amount sounds good for your height and weight, I understand not being consistent, though. I am single and I eat whenever or skip meals.

My godmother is 158cm with small boobs, she lived in the apartment under us so we were close. When she gained weight, it all went straight to her hips and thighs, she only wore sports bra cause she didn't even fill an A cup. But she never gained a lot, so I don't know what would have happened (she's in her 60s now). Some women are lucky and it goes to their chest.

Thank you Koyasha

I am afraid of losing my weight and how it affect my boobs.. I am still not filling an A cup bra..But, my measurement is small A cup.

I am still working on keeping my calorie up- I am picky eater and lazy to cook and end up with not eating to meet my daily calorie!

I am sure about if I gain weight I will definitely get bigger boobs..

Fingers closed

(22-06-2020, 02:18 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

Thank you Koyasha

I am afraid of losing my weight and how it affect my boobs.. I am still not filling an A cup bra..But, my measurement is small A cup.

I am still working on keeping my calorie up- I am picky eater and lazy to cook and end up with not eating to meet my daily calorie!

Fingers closed

I got my period today. (6th cycle with BO starts)

I can't believe that I am not feeling my period! No usual cramps

Unfortunately, I got sick! sneezing and runny nose..!I am afraid I will lose my weight again!

My updated program

day 1-3 -DIM

3-14- TCM BO 1000mg and 10drops of glycerin tonic.

Sea vegetables -Dr Rons

Vitamin B complex- Gardens of life

collagen-10g

Red reishi-8 drops

Vitamin C

MSM-2 g

14-26- progestelle drops added

(22-06-2020, 02:18 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

Thank you Koyasha

Fingers closed

I got my period today. (6th cycle with BO starts)

I can't believe that I am not feeling my period! No usual cramps

Unfortunately, I got sick! sneezing and runny nose..!I am afraid I will lose my weight again!

My updated program

day 1-3 -DIM

3-14- TCM BO 1000mg and 10drops of glycerin tonic.

Sea vegetables -Dr Rons

Vitamin B complex- Gardens of life

collagen-10g

Red reishi-8 drops

Vitamin C

MSM-2 g

14-26- progestelle drops added

Shifa Wrote:

Thank you Koyasha

Fingers closed

I am sorry to hear you got sick, get well soon! It's awesome that you are not experiencing any menstruation related symptoms this cycle.

I understand being too lazy to cook, especially if it is for yourself only, I hope you can manage to at least maintain your weight until you feel better, it would be a shame if your boobs shrank again because of an illness. Hang in there!

reporting 1 inch growth in this month

I’ve gained 2 kg and under bust measurements are same.

Current size

Over bust -79 cm

Under bust-63.5 cm

weight-39 kg

Current routine:

10 drops TCM BO glycerin tincture two times a day

Not much protein intake.

I have huge growth pain one morning. Because I took casein last night and I stopped taking it because it was A1 casein and caused discomfort. I wish if I can find a A2 Casein brand..!!

I tried nipple bo cream with tincture and next day I measured I found .5 inch growth. So I am going to try nipple cream coming days!

Hello,

Newbie here! My starting size is very similar to yours. How’s your program going? Any more growth from BO?

-SkinnyMini

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon