Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using lipofilling agents to create the ultimate breast enhancing mix.[NEED OPINIONS]

Non hormonal & Scientific approach to making a bust mixture:

So first I’m going to explain some terminology used here & basic info :

Adipose tissue:
Is a loose connective tissue mostly of adipocytes, adipose tissue contains the stromal vascular fraction (SVF) of cells including preadipocytesfibroblastsvascular endothelial cells. The two types of adipose tissue are white adipose tissue (WAT), and brown adipose tissue.
Adipose tissue is located in various places in the body including the breasts (breast tissue).

Adipocytes, also known as lipocytes and fat cells:
They are the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue. adipocytes, comprise the highest percentage of cells within adipose tissue.
Pre-adipocytes are undifferentiated fibroblasts that can be stimulated to form adipocytes.
Adipocytes can synthesize estrogens from androgens,

Fibroblasts:
fibroblast is a type of biological cell that synthesizes the extracellular matrix and collagen,[1] produces the structural framework (stroma) for animal tissues, and plays a critical role in wound healing.[2] 
Fibroblasts make collagen fibresglycosaminoglycansreticular and elastic fibers,

Triglycerides:
Triglycerides are a type of fat (lipid) found in your blood.
When you eat, your body converts any calories it doesn't need to use right away into triglycerides. The triglycerides are stored in your fat cells. Later, hormones release triglycerides for energy between meals.
If you regularly eat more calories than you burn, particularly from high-carbohydrate foods, you may have high triglycerides. Having a high level of triglycerides in your blood can increase your risk of heart disease.

Adipogenesis:
Adipogenesis is the process of cell differentiation by which pre-adipocytes become adipocytes (lipocytes, fat cells).
cell differentiation is the process where a cell changes from one cell type to another.[2][3] Usually, the cell changes to a more specialized type.
A pre-adipocyte is an undifferentiated(describes tissues where the individual cells have not yet developed mature or distinguishing features) fibroblast that can be stimulated to form an adipocyte.

Just some interesting info:
Products of endocrine system such as insulin, IGF-1cAMPglucocorticoid, and triiodothyronine effectively induce adipogenesis in preadipocytes..

Lipogenesis:
is the metabolic process through which acetyl-CoA is converted to triglyceride for storage in fat. The triglycerides in fat are packaged within cytoplasmic lipid droplets.

Lipofilling:
Lipofilling (fat transfer or structural fat grafting) is now an established technique. It uses patients’ own fat as a permanent filler to add volume to soft tissues. 

Collagen (Just some nice info for those who want to include collagen or included it in their NBE program):
Collagen is the main structural protein in the extracellular matrix in the various connective tissues in the body.
The fibroblast is the most common cell that creates collagen.
Collagen as a supplement:
When hydrolyzed, collagen is reduced to small peptides, which can be ingested in the form of a dietary supplement or functional foods and beverages.  Hydrolyzed collagen has a much smaller molecular weight in comparison to native collagen or gelatin. Studies suggest that more than 90% of hydrolyzed collagen is digested and available as small peptides in the blood stream within one hour

It is believed that the smaller the molecular weight collagen i.e, collagen peptide has more potent activity than native collagen or gelatin. So, for those interested in adding collagen consider spending money on a good hydrolyzed collagen

Micro-needling (Derma rollers):
I’m discussing this because I considered adding derma-rolling to increase collagen production and so that when I apply the mix to my breast it will be absorbed better however as I searched I found this article which goes against everything I thought derma rolling is so I will leave the option and opinion for you to make whether you want to add derma rolling or not:
https://www.oumere.com/blogs/news/how-dermarolling-causes-collagen-breakdown-premature-aging-and-possibly-cancer

However, keep in mind that there are other articles which praise micro needling and talk about all of its great claims.
So, should you add it? I’m not sure. At the end of the day its your choice you can try it and see for yourself how it works for you or just avoid it, but for me I decided not to add it anymore until I search and read more about this.

Now that is all out of the way you may wonder what does this have to do with my idea well here’s what I’m thinking, I’ve found a thread in noogleberry forum where someone had posted a list of lipofilling agents for the breast link:
https://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php/...8.165.html

from the list I decided to pick the ingredients which I believe I will benefit from, you’ll see that I avoided some ingredients specifically those that help with firming the breast because I do not need that, my breasts are very firm I believe making them more firm will just make them smaller however you can customize your own mix to include firming ingredients if you want more firm less saggy breasts, the other ingredients that I avoided I did so because there are other ingredients which do a similar job therefore having two ingredients that do the same thing is quite useless in my opinion

so, here is it:

·      15% volufiline (Zhi mu extract)
·      5% voluplus (Nutmeg extract)
·      5% commiphora mukul

And i'll be using aloe vera as my carrier because it has fast and good absorption. I advise using aloe Vera gel as a carrier and not something else.

Their job:
Volufiline (from Zhi mu extract):
This non hormonal treatment stimulates adipocyte differentiation, proliferation and volume in order to bring volume where it is needed. It stimulates adipocyte proliferation and differentiation, promotes lipid storage, increases adipocyte volume in the fatty tissue.

Voluplus ( from nutmeg extract):
Proven to increase the density of adipose tissue, causing a significant and noticeable volumizing effect. (recommended concentration 2-5%).

Commiphora mukul:
This active ingredient acts on two enzymes committed in lipogenesis chain reactions. By increasing the triglyceride storage, it helps to maintain the skin tone the skin is firmer no wrinkles.
Capable of stimulating lipogenesis. The result is that triglycerides are formed, which deposit in the adipose cells of the skin, the adipose cells enlarge and pad out the wrinkles from underneath the result is that the skin becomes plumper, wrinkles reduced.

NOW here's the thing...
I originally wanted to add other ingredients in the list which are:
Dicyopetris oil as it has a volume enhancing effect on the breast and has been used on the lips too, it stimulates 3 essential proteins involved in nutrition of adipocytes which causes a restoration of volume. This ingredient seems very promising because ive also found studies where they did use dicyopetris on the breast and lips and have found increase in volume. Heres the link:

http://www.codif-tn.com/wp-content/uploa...URE-GB.pdf

The only problem is I cannot seem to find Dicyopetris oil ANYWHERE which is so sad Sad  I was super excited for this one.

Another ingredient I considered adding is Pulpactyl however it increases the density of adipose tissue which voluplus already does, even though pulpactyl does things that voluplus doesnt but i decided to opt this one out however I do consider substituting voluplus with pulpactyl when im done testing this mix to see how that would go for my next batch.

Another ingredient is kombuchka I wanted to add this too but I got super confused, it seems the natural source of kombuchka is kombucha but kombuchka is the cosmetic active version of kombucha. And when I searched kombuchka it seems like it’s the fermented version of kombucha I cannot find any products that are sold as kombuchka but I did find a kombucha extract but I don’t know if using kombucha would give the same result as using kombuchka (or if it is basically the same thing). I’ll be searching more on this ingredient hopefully I’ll find something.

https://www.cellbone.com/kombuchka.html

IMPORTANT: please note that this is experimental, i know volufiline has been researched and voluplus too but i dont know about the rest and there is no research about what would happen if you mix these ingredients with one another which is what im doing so if you plan to follow this i cannot grantee what happens.

Phew so much writing XD I spend hours writing this, I ask of anyone who is interested in this mix to join me searching for the source of some of these ingredients which I cannot seem to find (especially Dicyopetris oil) and if anyone has any suggestions or thinks that the mix needs fixing or it has faults etc please do not hesitate to share your opinion/idea/ fact etc in this thread.

I’ll be buying these ingredients and testing them for myself and I’ll be updating my progress here.

[POSTPONED]

Im on a growyours program right now and i dont want to be using anything alongside it so that i can know where exactly im getting the growth from once i can i'll be back to test my mix. however if anyone wants to give it a try and tell us how it goes that would be great.

Really interesting. Are you still on the grow yours Programm?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon