Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this actually about hormone sensitivity

I've spent a few years on this site reading countless stories of females taking various amounts of certain herbs and spices over several months and achieving differing amounts of temporary and permanent breast growth. And after researching the old methods of initiating a pseudopregnant state with hormone injections to treat hypoplastic breasts, and after studying the progressive growth, and lack thereof, of the breasts of pregnant females, the sum of the matter seems to be that breast growth in an XX chromosome female is directly proportional to her individual sensitivity to various endogenous hormones.

We know that the estradiol and progesterone levels of pregnant females are usually at least 100 times higher than their menstruating levels, not to mention their levels of other growth factors like human growth hormone, IGF-1, hepatocyte growth factor, epithelial growth factor, etc., yet there are countless pregnant females that experience little to no breast growth. The majority of breast growth in a pregnant female is visible around the second trimester, when her estradiol levels are 5,000 to 15,000 pg/mL, and her progesterone levels vary between 50 to 280 ng/mL. These levels exceed menstruating levels exponentially, yeah there are many females that see little change in their breasts during this time. These levels also exceed anything possible with herb or spice intake, yeah we find some females that achieve great growth of their breasts by taking these foodstuffs.

The users of this forum are taking modest amounts of common plants and glands, with very few of them experiencing dramatic breast growth, and most seeing little to none. Reading the reviews of birth control at drugs.com reveals that some women increase their breast size by two cups without gaining weight elsewhere, while others see little change or find themselves gaining appreciable size in their lower body.

Why is it so common to find that females who are bottom-heavy have modest, even flaccid, breasts whose growth is resistant to reasonable levels of steroid hormones? We find both the fat and the lean to present with all measures of breast size. We see gestating females of all kinds displaying wildly various amounts of breast change during their gestation. 

Is not all of this ultimately due to individual variations in steroid hormone sensitivity? For how else can two similar females take identical amounts of the same birth control medication and yet experience dramatic differences in their breasts? How else can some pregnant females have enormous increases in their steroid hormones and growth factors, yet see little breast change, while others multiply their breast size two or even three-fold? 

Should we not be more focused on finding methods to modify existing chemical sensitivities, rather than only increasing these hormones or their doppelgangers?

Yes, i‘ve thought about this too!
But is that even possible?
I mean I could help you research (but i don’t know a biology/ medicine etc.)
Or how would you approach this?

(01-11-2019, 04:00 PM)TallyHo Wrote:  I've spent a few years on this site reading countless stories of females taking various amounts of certain herbs and spices over several months and achieving differing amounts of temporary and permanent breast growth. And after researching the old methods of initiating a pseudopregnant state with hormone injections to treat hypoplastic breasts, and after studying the progressive growth, and lack thereof, of the breasts of pregnant females, the sum of the matter seems to be that breast growth in an XX chromosome female is directly proportional to her individual sensitivity to various endogenous hormones.

We know that the estradiol and progesterone levels of pregnant females are usually at least 100 times higher than their menstruating levels, not to mention their levels of other growth factors like human growth hormone, IGF-1, hepatocyte growth factor, epithelial growth factor, etc., yet there are countless pregnant females that experience little to no breast growth. The majority of breast growth in a pregnant female is visible around the second trimester, when her estradiol levels are 5,000 to 15,000 pg/mL, and her progesterone levels vary between 50 to 280 ng/mL. These levels exceed menstruating levels exponentially, yeah there are many females that see little change in their breasts during this time. These levels also exceed anything possible with herb or spice intake, yeah we find some females that achieve great growth of their breasts by taking these foodstuffs.

The users of this forum are taking modest amounts of common plants and glands, with very few of them experiencing dramatic breast growth, and most seeing little to none. Reading the reviews of birth control at drugs.com reveals that some women increase their breast size by two cups without gaining weight elsewhere, while others see little change or find themselves gaining appreciable size in their lower body.

Why is it so common to find that females who are bottom-heavy have modest, even flaccid, breasts whose growth is resistant to reasonable levels of steroid hormones? We find both the fat and the lean to present with all measures of breast size. We see gestating females of all kinds displaying wildly various amounts of breast change during their gestation. 

Is not all of this ultimately due to individual variations in steroid hormone sensitivity? For how else can two similar females take identical amounts of the same birth control medication and yet experience dramatic differences in their breasts? How else can some pregnant females have enormous increases in their steroid hormones and growth factors, yet see little breast change, while others multiply their breast size two or even three-fold? 

Should we not be more focused on finding methods to modify existing chemical sensitivities, rather than only increasing these hormones or their doppelgangers?

Funny you mention this i was pondering something yesterday my intial question was as a 'thin/athletic build' naturally, how do i get fat to store in my breast? I googled various things and stumble across this;

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast51.htm

Long story short body building article talking about receptors particularly alpha-2 (stores fat) whereas beta breaksdown lipids, they say this is why you can trim down and still have areas of fat due to receptor density and senstivity. They go on to talk about certain product that targets the receptors and shut them down helping burn those stubborn fat areas, this is true for myself its love handles;  am considered under weight by bmi calculator but i have small love handles. 

Then i found this body building forum suggesting same thing regarding receptors.

Then this 
https://www.davedraper.com/article-134-hormones.html

He talks of insulin and glycogen which 'i think' bind to these receptors and how increases cause by certain things and foods cause certain events followed by good old cortisol.

So yes i think its more about receptors then hormones...i say it on my thread as well however i was talking about E now it may be more then that. It may be receptors that store fat that need to looked out. 

Ive in the past told many i didnt think E dumping was helpful for growth, Lotus seemed to share my view as found much literature on low doses of herbs that increase E eg fenugreek and flip side too much desensitizes receptors. Lotus also suggested we had enough progesterone as women and as too armotase potential and high prolactin was unhelpful for breast growth so what does it leave with receptors sensitivity and availability. It may explain why one BN member can do a routine and grow breast and another can try and get nothing or gain weight else where because receptors are shut down in breast and/or available and dense in other areas. 

So what does it leave you with? Waking up receptors. 
- which ones 
- how (i know a few)
- is it safe

All questions to ponder for now.

(Posting this to my thread as well 'flat girl hints')

Consider the female case outlined in the Wikipedia article on estrogen insensitivity syndrome:
Quote:In 2013, an 18-year-old woman with EIS was reported... The patient presented with delayed puberty, including an absence of breast development (Tanner stage I) and primary amenorrhea, as well as intermittent pelvic pain... Estrogen levels were dramatically and persistently elevated (estradiol levels were 2,340 pg/mL, regarded as being about 10 times the normal level, and ranged from 750–3,500 pg/mL), gonadotropin levels were mildly elevated (follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone levels were 6.7–19.1 mIU/mL and 5.8–13.2 mIU/mL, respectively), and testosterone levels were slightly elevated (33–88 ng/dL).

Look at her photo: neither breast nor nipple nor areolar development. Even her skeletal habitus is male. If we consider XY males with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome, we find their outward appearance to be almost indistinguishable from XX females. They tend to have lovely faces, and their breasts are well-developed. 

I believe cases of poor breast development in the presence of adequate hormones are caused by regional insensitivity to gonadotropic and corticotropic steroids, among other things. I believe that persistently focusing on raising global steroid levels while not addressing tissue sensitivity is dangerous, as it increases the risk of experiencing the harmful effects of imbalanced and continually elevated gonadotropins while inviting one on a perpetual goose chase whose only reward is sorrow.

(02-11-2019, 02:27 AM)TallyHo Wrote:  Consider the female case outlined in the Wikipedia article on estrogen insensitivity syndrome:
Quote:In 2013, an 18-year-old woman with EIS was reported... The patient presented with delayed puberty, including an absence of breast development (Tanner stage I) and primary amenorrhea, as well as intermittent pelvic pain... Estrogen levels were dramatically and persistently elevated (estradiol levels were 2,340 pg/mL, regarded as being about 10 times the normal level, and ranged from 750–3,500 pg/mL), gonadotropin levels were mildly elevated (follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone levels were 6.7–19.1 mIU/mL and 5.8–13.2 mIU/mL, respectively), and testosterone levels were slightly elevated (33–88 ng/dL).

Look at her photo: neither breast nor nipple nor areolar development. Even her skeletal habitus is male. If we consider XY males with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome, we find their outward appearance to be almost indistinguishable from XX females. They tend to have lovely faces, and their breasts are well-developed. 

I believe cases of poor breast development in the presence of adequate hormones to be caused by regional insensitivity to gonadotropic and corticotropic steroids, among other things. I believe that persistently focusing on raising global steroid levels while not addressing tissue sensitivity is dangerous, as it increases the risk of experiencing the harmful effects of imbalanced and continually elevated gonadotropins while inviting one on a perpetual goose chase whose only reward is sorrow.

"Estrogen insensitivity syndrome (EIS), or estrogen resistance, is a form of congenital estrogen deficiency or hypoestrogenism[2]which is caused by a defective estrogen receptor (ER) – specifically, the estrogen receptor alpha (ERα) – that results in an inability of estrogen to mediate its biological effects in the body" - Wikipedia 

So back to pondering - Tallyho Wikipedia article show a 10x normal level of E, along with elevation on other hormones however no breast development Tanner 1, so if E is the magic key then wheres the breast development? Without a sensitive E receptor there is none....

TallyHo how to resensitize your receptors? My list of info ive gathered along the way things that help receptors...for more details on the what/how I'd need to backtrack into nbe research. But for now I'll mention them; 

- Dandelion tea 
- Progesterone cream
- Vanilla
- Dont overload on hormones as causes receptor become desensitized, should be no.1 more is not better! 

Please add more if know of some!

(02-11-2019, 04:17 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 02:27 AM)TallyHo Wrote:  Consider the female case outlined in the Wikipedia article on estrogen insensitivity syndrome:

I believe cases of poor breast development in the presence of adequate hormones to be caused by regional insensitivity to gonadotropic and corticotropic steroids, among other things. I believe that persistently focusing on raising global steroid levels while not addressing tissue sensitivity is dangerous, as it increases the risk of experiencing the harmful effects of imbalanced and continually elevated gonadotropins while inviting one on a perpetual goose chase whose only reward is sorrow.

"Estrogen insensitivity syndrome (EIS), or estrogen resistance, is a form of congenital estrogen deficiency or hypoestrogenism[2]which is caused by a defective estrogen receptor (ER) – specifically, the estrogen receptor alpha (ERα) – that results in an inability of estrogen to mediate its biological effects in the body" - Wikipedia 

So back to pondering - Tallyho Wikipedia article show a 10x normal level of E, along with elevation on other hormones however no breast development Tanner 1, so if E is the magic key then wheres the breast development? Without a sensitive E receptor there is none....

TallyHo how to resensitize your receptors? My list of info ive gathered along the way things that help receptors...for more details on the what/how I'd need to backtrack into nbe research. But for now I'll mention them; 

- Dandelion tea 
- Progesterone cream
- Vanilla
- Dont overload on hormones as causes receptor become desensitized, should be no.1 more is not better! 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3823379/
I just had a a look at the same case study! 
What I found in this case there are lots of connections with other things than mere gene mutation, like both male female case study ( those with hormonal insensitivnes) insulin resistance!! Male was obese and female was low BMI. Two extremes of insulin resistance appearance! Also when they treated girl with estrogen no breast growth was reported! But she got some improvements with her multicystic ovaries! Unfortunately they did not treated her with progesterone! 
So what I conclude is low fat high carb diet is making us insulin resistance thereby estrogen insensitiveness! Also I had look at lots of before and after pictures of keto diet! All women got very nice breast compared to their previous picture!! So we need increase our fat intake and also decrease our bad carb/sugar.

(02-11-2019, 08:49 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

- Dandelion tea 
- Progesterone cream
- Vanilla

What I found in this case there are lots of connections with other things than mere gene mutation, like both male female case study ( those with hormonal insensitivnes) insulin resistance!! Male was obese and female was low BMI. Two extremes of insulin resistance appearance! Also when they treated girl with estrogen no breast growth was reported! But she got some improvements with her multicystic ovaries! Unfortunately they did not treated her with progesterone! 
So what I conclude is low fat high carb diet is making us insulin resistance thereby estrogen insensitiveness! Also I had look at lots of before and after pictures of keto diet! All women got very nice breast compared to their previous picture!! So we need increase our fat intake and also decrease our bad carb/sugar.

Interesting, well i know am in a high complex carbs and high fat diet (ovo-vegetarian) and before some says 'protein' am all over that as well but i think all this diving into nbe a bit clueless may of been the biggest road block to my growth, i think i may of inadvertently desensitized my receptors and couple with low bmi. Too much E, too little hgh because was worried about it lowering weight further token mistakes of nbe. Shifa you had any booby luck?

(02-11-2019, 09:49 AM)Bonny Wrote:  

- Dandelion tea 
- Progesterone cream
- Vanilla

Interesting, well i know am in a high complex carbs and high fat diet (ovo-vegetarian) and before some says 'protein' am all over that as well but i think all this diving into nbe a bit clueless may of been the biggest road block to my growth, i think i may of inadvertently desensitized my receptors and couple with low bmi. Too much E, too little hgh because was worried about it lowering weight further token mistakes of nbe. Shifa you had any booby luck?
Yes, primarily We all need to look at our diet. I am growing slowly with BO. I tried one month BO with progesterone cream. It seems working well! But I am not sure if is good or not. I remember Tibetan Princess used PC Cream. I grown at least one inch with BO. It seems like different growth from herb. It gives breast a good shape. That we are not able to measure with a tap. 

Also what my hypothesis on this estrogen resistance and NBE is; people having bit or successful growth with herb may be because receptors can sense this phytoestrogen ( even these are very less strong compared to our own natural hormone) than our own hormone. One reason might be receptors are already resistance with our too high oestrogen but they can attach to phytoestrogen! 
For people with A or bigger breast it might be easy for them to reach their goal than AA or AAA girls ( as you discussed in the thread ‘flat girl hint’).
That is why I feel my achievement is great, bcz I started from AAAA breast before 8 years ago, and now I am almost close to A. My BMI is still 14.8!! That is too low!

(02-11-2019, 12:08 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

- Dandelion tea 
- Progesterone cream
- Vanilla

Yes, primarily We all need to look at our diet. I am growing slowly with BO. I tried one month BO with progesterone cream. It seems working well! But I am not sure if is good or not. I remember Tibetan Princess used PC Cream. I grown at least one inch with BO. It seems like different growth from herb. It gives breast a good shape. That we are not able to measure with a tap. 

Also what my hypothesis on this estrogen resistance and NBE is; people having bit or successful growth with herb may be because receptors can sense this phytoestrogen ( even these are very less strong compared to our own natural hormone) than our own hormone. One reason might be receptors are already resistance with our too high oestrogen but they can attach to phytoestrogen! 
For people with A or bigger breast it might be easy for them to reach their goal than AA or AAA girls ( as you discussed in the thread ‘flat girl hint’).
That is why I feel my achievement is great, bcz I started from AAAA breast before 8 years ago, and now I am almost close to A. My BMI is still 14.8!! That is too low!

Well done you....wow BMI 14.8 i thought i was light at a 17, sometimes i feel i skip a meal and lose a kg, its hard to put it on when your low bmi. 

BO for me worked but not on right places obviously it was receptors at play; my hips, love handles, thighs and tummy grew very well (i was healthy bmi then) lol. See i think this is why its good for us all to communicate, so we can work things out. 

your theory may be right with phyto e vs oestrogen however may i also suggest it may be the xeno e more so then oestrogen? Thoughts, ive heard they fit receptors and do nothing while others say they cause issues?

(02-11-2019, 10:12 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 12:08 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(02-11-2019, 04:17 AM)Bonny Wrote:  "Estrogen insensitivity syndrome (EIS), or estrogen resistance, is a form of congenital estrogen deficiency or hypoestrogenism[2]which is caused by a defective estrogen receptor (ER) – specifically, the estrogen receptor alpha (ERα) – that results in an inability of estrogen to mediate its biological effects in the body" - Wikipedia 

- Dandelion tea 
- Progesterone cream
- Vanilla

Well done you....wow BMI 14.8 i thought i was light at a 17, sometimes i feel i skip a meal and lose a kg, its hard to put it on when your low bmi. 

BO for me worked but not on right places obviously it was receptors at play; my hips, love handles, thighs and tummy grew very well (i was healthy bmi then) lol. See i think this is why its good for us all to communicate, so we can work things out. 

your theory may be right with phyto e vs oestrogen however may i also suggest it may be the xeno e more so then oestrogen? Thoughts, ive heard they fit receptors and do nothing while others say they cause issues?

Yeah, That is also possible! But, I dont know anyone here had growth only with DIIM. I want to try one month only with DIIM and anti-androgen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon