Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Quoted reply change request

Is it possible to modify the site such that when someone replies to someone else and quotes their post, the quote is collapsed by default and users can click a button to expand it? 

As it is currently, the pages can get very long because every quoted reply is fully expanded by default.

I would assume that if someone quotes a reply in full it's because they consider it necessary for the full text to be shown.

(02-11-2019, 05:47 AM)Eve M Wrote:  I would assume that if someone quotes a reply in full it's because they consider it necessary for the full text to be shown.

Yes, but TallyHo's point is that the reader can choose, where you are saying only the writer chooses. I agree with TallyHo's point. The writer chooses to include as many parts of previous quotes as desired, but collapsed and the reader then expands only if desired.

Another option might be to collapse only if there are multiple quotes and leave the last one expanded for context.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon