Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does pain mean it is working?

Does pain mean it is working?? None of the pain is anywhere near unbearable, I just get some little pains here and there throughout the day.

Can you describe the pain or when it happens?
I'm a little curious about this too, to be honest-- I've had soreness after massages and before growth, but the tenderness isn't noticeable unless they are touched too roughly. I'd think I'd be a little worried if I just had random pains throughout the day though! Maybe give them a rest a day or two and see if it continues?

I would say it's growing pains and therefore a good sign.

Could be growing pains or could be hormonal pains, it’s hard to tell.

(19-12-2019, 01:30 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Could be growing pains or could be hormonal pains, it’s hard to tell.

Well dang! I'm following the plan you suggest as closely as I can. (I couldn't find everything in the exact mg that you suggested.) I feel pains and itching occasionally. I just weaned my baby a few weeks ago, so I thought I should take advantage of the situation asap. How long do I give a program a try before switching it up, if I feel like it's not working for me?

(23-12-2019, 03:41 PM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  
(19-12-2019, 01:30 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Could be growing pains or could be hormonal pains, it’s hard to tell.

Well dang! I'm following the plan you suggest as closely as I can. (I couldn't find everything in the exact mg that you suggested.) I feel pains and itching occasionally. I just weaned my baby a few weeks ago, so I thought I should take advantage of the situation asap. How long do I give a program a try before switching it up, if I feel like it's not working for me?

Around 4 months.  Also nutrition can almost always be gradually increased safely, and massage and pumping usually don’t hurt (though not excessive pumping), but some things like PM, PC, BO, or hops can at times be too much.  Milder herbs and balancing herbs like fenugreek or shatavari usually don’t hurt either.  But sometimes they do, such as those 2 in the hypoglycemic.

(24-12-2019, 11:06 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

Around 4 months.  Also nutrition can almost always be gradually increased safely, and massage and pumping usually don’t hurt (though not excessive pumping), but some things like PM, PC, BO, or hops can at times be too much.  Milder herbs and balancing herbs like fenugreek or shatavari usually don’t hurt either.  But sometimes they do, such as those 2 in the hypoglycemic.
I want to make sure I'm using the right stuff. I know you suggest extract, but I can't find shatavari extract with saponins. This is everything I use. I also couldn't find saw palmetto in 350mg, that's why I got the 450mg.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-12-2019, 02:15 PM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  

The shatavari in the picture says 40% saponins.  That’s close enough.  The saw palmetto should be an extract too.

(01-01-2020, 12:00 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(31-12-2019, 02:15 PM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  

The shatavari in the picture says 40% saponins.  That’s close enough.  The saw palmetto should be an extract too.
Thank you so much for for the help!! I will replace my saw palmetto with an extract!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon