Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does pain mean it is working?

(01-01-2020, 12:00 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(31-12-2019, 02:15 PM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  
(24-12-2019, 11:06 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(23-12-2019, 03:41 PM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  
(19-12-2019, 01:30 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Could be growing pains or could be hormonal pains, it’s hard to tell.

Well dang! I'm following the plan you suggest as closely as I can. (I couldn't find everything in the exact mg that you suggested.) I feel pains and itching occasionally. I just weaned my baby a few weeks ago, so I thought I should take advantage of the situation asap. How long do I give a program a try before switching it up, if I feel like it's not working for me?

Around 4 months.  Also nutrition can almost always be gradually increased safely, and massage and pumping usually don’t hurt (though not excessive pumping), but some things like PM, PC, BO, or hops can at times be too much.  Milder herbs and balancing herbs like fenugreek or shatavari usually don’t hurt either.  But sometimes they do, such as those 2 in the hypoglycemic.

The shatavari in the picture says 40% saponins.  That’s close enough.  The saw palmetto should be an extract too.

Also, I'm not cycling so far. Is it better to? I feel like all your posts just make the best sense to me, and are simplified, which is exactly what I need. I've just read so many I'm getting mixed reviews on it.

(02-01-2020, 04:26 AM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  
(24-12-2019, 11:06 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(23-12-2019, 03:41 PM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  Well dang! I'm following the plan you suggest as closely as I can. (I couldn't find everything in the exact mg that you suggested.) I feel pains and itching occasionally. I just weaned my baby a few weeks ago, so I thought I should take advantage of the situation asap. How long do I give a program a try before switching it up, if I feel like it's not working for me?

Around 4 months.  Also nutrition can almost always be gradually increased safely, and massage and pumping usually don’t hurt (though not excessive pumping), but some things like PM, PC, BO, or hops can at times be too much.  Milder herbs and balancing herbs like fenugreek or shatavari usually don’t hurt either.  But sometimes they do, such as those 2 in the hypoglycemic.

The shatavari in the picture says 40% saponins.  That’s close enough.  The saw palmetto should be an extract too.

Also, I'm not cycling so far. Is it better to? I feel like all your posts just make the best sense to me, and are simplified, which is exactly what I need. I've just read so many I'm getting mixed reviews on it.
Usually you cycle PM and PC but not other things.

(02-01-2020, 05:28 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(02-01-2020, 04:26 AM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  
(24-12-2019, 11:06 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Around 4 months.  Also nutrition can almost always be gradually increased safely, and massage and pumping usually don’t hurt (though not excessive pumping), but some things like PM, PC, BO, or hops can at times be too much.  Milder herbs and balancing herbs like fenugreek or shatavari usually don’t hurt either.  But sometimes they do, such as those 2 in the hypoglycemic.

Usually you cycle PM and PC but not other things.
Thank you!

I'm not seeing a difference at this point. Really bummed... Am I doing it right? Lol This is what I'm doing daily.
2 - 1,000 mg MSM
2 - 550 mg PM powder (first two weeks of cycle starting with first day of period)
4 - 500 mg 40% saponins
1 - 320 mg saw palmetto
1 - pump of progesterone cream roughly 500mg (last two weeks of cycle)

(19-02-2020, 12:19 AM)Abitinsecure Wrote:  I'm not seeing a difference at this point. Really bummed... Am I doing it right? Lol This is what I'm doing daily.
2 - 1,000 mg MSM
2 - 550 mg PM powder (first two weeks of cycle starting with first day of period)
4 - 500 mg 40% saponins
1 - 320 mg saw palmetto
1 - pump of progesterone cream roughly 500mg (last two weeks of cycle)

I’d never start with more than 500-ish mg PM on anyone.  Never more until you do well with less.  But doubly so after weaning.  Most women need progesterone more at that time, not estrogen.  I’d decrease to 1 PM.  Or you might not want any at all.  And try 2 pumps PC to start due to the weaning, possibly more later if it goes well.  Play with the PM and PC amounts until you find what’s best.  Once you find a good balance you can gradually increase both starting from those amounts you found.  Or if you still don’t respond I’d remove both of them until you’re able to grow without them.  Nutrition tips in my sig threads would help a lot too, especially if you don’t respond well to herbs.  But I can’t tell if that’s the case until you reduce the excessive PM.

Thank you!

Nm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon