Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back to the NBE program

Hi. It's been awhile since I've visited BreastNexus. I'm back, hoping to grow my breasts to 34". I'm currently at 31.5". I know I'm underweight, but I am encouraged by seeing some thin girls growing. I have tried PM, PC, BO, pumping. You name it, I probably tried at one point or another. I always thought if herbs didn't work, pumping will. Pumping hasn't really worked for me. I've been pumping on regular basis since 2013, 1/2-2 hours daily, and am no way near JenniferLove's progress. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I want to try herbs, but I'm not sure where to start now. I am currently taking Spironolactone. I always thought I was heavy bottom, but I'm not sure if I'm really heavy bottom. My bottom is definitely bigger than my top, but not so extreme. My bust is 31.5" and my hips are 34". I would love for my bust to match my hips. That's my goal. Is there any hope for someone who has tried everything? Am I missing something? 

Please help me.

Welcome back NSAS,
Here is a good thread for thin girls that you may find of use:
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

The problem with Noogle is you need some fat for the suction to work with.
No fat no growth.
You might want to try a BO lotion. BO concentrates fat, so applying on your breasts is where you want it.
BO taken internally goes right to your hips!.

Your sticking to the program is inspiring. Dont give up
Bobbi

(21-10-2019, 12:13 AM)nsas Wrote:  Hi. It's been awhile since I've visited BreastNexus. I'm back, hoping to grow my breasts to 34". I'm currently at 31.5". I know I'm underweight, but I am encouraged by seeing some thin girls growing. I have tried PM, PC, BO, pumping. You name it, I probably tried at one point or another. I always thought if herbs didn't work, pumping will. Pumping hasn't really worked for me. I've been pumping on regular basis since 2013, 1/2-2 hours daily, and am no way near JenniferLove's progress. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I want to try herbs, but I'm not sure where to start now. I am currently taking Spironolactone. I always thought I was heavy bottom, but I'm not sure if I'm really heavy bottom. My bottom is definitely bigger than my top, but not so extreme. My bust is 31.5" and my hips are 34". I would love for my bust to match my hips. That's my goal. Is there any hope for someone who has tried everything? Am I missing something? 

Please help me.

Hi nsas,

Looking at your measurements, I would say you're a pear, it's a little harder for ladies who are natural pears to gain growth because their results mostly goes to their bottom. I'm a natural pear but I grew a few inches within two months of my old program. As for pumping, what technique are you using? Sometimes changing your pumping technique may help, be sure to drink plenty of water  Big Grin

(21-10-2019, 06:42 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Welcome back NSAS,
Here is a good thread for thin girls that you may find of use:
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

The problem with Noogle is you need some fat for the suction to work with.
No fat no growth.
You might want to try a BO lotion. BO concentrates fat, so applying on your breasts is where you want it.
BO taken internally goes right to your hips!.

Your sticking to the program is inspiring. Dont give up
Bobbi

Thank you, Bobbi. I'll take a look at that thread.

(22-10-2019, 05:14 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  
(21-10-2019, 12:13 AM)nsas Wrote:  Hi. It's been awhile since I've visited BreastNexus. I'm back, hoping to grow my breasts to 34". I'm currently at 31.5". I know I'm underweight, but I am encouraged by seeing some thin girls growing. I have tried PM, PC, BO, pumping. You name it, I probably tried at one point or another. I always thought if herbs didn't work, pumping will. Pumping hasn't really worked for me. I've been pumping on regular basis since 2013, 1/2-2 hours daily, and am no way near JenniferLove's progress. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I want to try herbs, but I'm not sure where to start now. I am currently taking Spironolactone. I always thought I was heavy bottom, but I'm not sure if I'm really heavy bottom. My bottom is definitely bigger than my top, but not so extreme. My bust is 31.5" and my hips are 34". I would love for my bust to match my hips. That's my goal. Is there any hope for someone who has tried everything? Am I missing something? 

Please help me.

Hi nsas,

Looking at your measurements, I would say you're a pear, it's a little harder for ladies who are natural pears to gain growth because their results mostly goes to their bottom. I'm a natural pear but I grew a few inches within two months of my old program. As for pumping, what technique are you using? Sometimes changing your pumping technique may help, be sure to drink plenty of water  Big Grin

Hi, Shanasia. You look amazing in your pics. Just checked out your original measurements. It's been awhile since i've checked in. If you don't mind, can I please ask you what was your old program? 

I am using automatic breast pumping machine I bought online.  I went to a clinic where they pumped my breasts for thirty minutes once a week. It wasn't cheap and it didn't much for me, but after I had finished my package, I wanted to continue so I bought a similar machine. I have used noogleberry and khangzu pumps. When I use Khangzu cups, I just leave it on for about 15-20 minutes. Since I'm on spironolactone, I no longer have a period so I don't know how I can cycle with herbs. I'm only looking to gain 2-3 inches more.

Nevermind. Just saw your program. What do you think attributed to your growth more? Herbs or massages?

(23-10-2019, 06:16 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(22-10-2019, 05:14 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  

Please help me.

Hi nsas,

Hi, Shanasia. You look amazing in your pics. Just checked out your original measurements. It's been awhile since i've checked in. If you don't mind, can I please ask you what was your old program? 

I am using automatic breast pumping machine I bought online.  I went to a clinic where they pumped my breasts for thirty minutes once a week. It wasn't cheap and it didn't much for me, but after I had finished my package, I wanted to continue so I bought a similar machine. I have used noogleberry and khangzu pumps. When I use Khangzu cups, I just leave it on for about 15-20 minutes. Since I'm on spironolactone, I no longer have a period so I don't know how I can cycle with herbs. I'm only looking to gain 2-3 inches more.

Nevermind. Just saw your program. What do you think attributed to your growth more? Herbs or massages?

Herbs and using the noogleberry really attributed to my growth, I grew approximately 2-3 inches within the second or third month in my program. I just purchased the XL noogleberry cups and I'm very excited. My first program I experimented with made me grow, try following that and see how it goes! Big Grin

Hey just a thought, i remember another user , don't remember who,  but she had amazing growth and pumped with Noogleberry every 2nd day, and I've gotta be honest,  when i do it every second day my overall results are better too. It might have something to do with giving your body enough rest time... kinda like with strength training and spacing your days properly.... also have you tested out different pumping styles as well??

I find external usage of herbs work better too. I have never tried BO yet. But I did tried massaging alone and pumping alone without any herbs. And yea it doesn't work well for us thin girl. The first time I really had growth is from eating healthy fat while massaging. I meant eating a lot. Gain 1 pound every week. I gained less than 10 pounds then I stopped. My breast has gained less than 10 cm from this as well. Pumping added like 2, 3 cm, but not really visible and I experienced numbness and sore nipples problems. Then I started to use infused herb oil on top of my breasts for a little while. This gave me another 2,3 cm. Even with herbs, my bigger boob reacted better than my smaller one. Bobbi is correct. If we start with enough fat cells already, they will expend more to have much more visible gain. I read some girls have good gain with Zhi Mu, which supposed to increase your fat cells. My new herbal massage oil now contains Zhi Mu, Fenugreek and Flaxseed.  Hope this works for me.

Please help me.

Hi Nsas, 
The Grow Yours Natural Breast Enhancement Process works on women who are thin or fit because it does not deal with fat or water retention.  We actually encourage women to be fit so that our process results look even better.  Currently we have a promotion on Breast Nexus to give 5 women on this forum free breast enhancement by Christmas. If you have been previously pregnant we could guarantee you that you will probably gain about 2 to 2 1/2 inches by Christmas or sooner.  If you have never been pregnant, it might take a bit longer.

I don't want to repeat myself so you can either search "growyours process" on this site for more details including posts of over 10 years ago with women who gained 2 to 2 1/2 inches or you can visit our site https://growyours.com to read and view more information about our process.  If you are interested in one of the 2 spots available you can enter the draw at the bottom of the page on our website to enter.  Make sure you mention that you are from Breast Nexus and if you have been previously pregnant.

Regards,

Joseph

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon