Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you think why all estrogen dominance girls have hard time to have big breasts

Not every girls doesn't have big breasts who have estrogen dominance although many women use NBE pills that stimulate estrogen.

I took bovine ovary pills one month ago, and I had spotting and heavy period.

But my breasts rather shrank...

I confused.

If hormone balance is the key, how should I do ?

if I have PCOS?

I don't know anymore.... and very depressed..

Because their receptors are filled in with estrogen. Then there should be progesterone opening the "gate" again. Then estrogen should fill them in again, and so the receptors stay responsive. When there is only estrogen, which is unlikely, youre receptors are closed, like a lock. I have heard saying they call this burned off receptors.
The ones with bigger boobs probably have more sensitive receptors or the right serum levels of both p and e to keep the breasts responsive and so they should grow. And ofcourse the well known enemy of boob growth, testosterone. Which you can use in your benefit by incorperating aromastase herbs like i.e white peony root.

You can find balance by cycling herbs. Look at a menstrual cycle, see which hormones should be raised on which day and try to mimick that. If you do this youll be balanced, if you grow from balance is the question. Try to raise dosage, by listening to your body. Watch out for the upper limit dosage, see if you can tolerate it. 
And do everything right, diet is important. Make sure your body is not deficient and gets all nutrients. Supplements to fill in your nutritional needs should be taken before a program imo, so you dont start deficient!

One last thought, when breasts grow in puberty, we dont have balanced hormones, our hormones shift all over the place, and by that constant fluctuations our breasts stay sensitive instead of used to the regular hormonal status and so we grow..

Oh and another thing do you know about xeno estrogens? Imagind them as keys they can fit on our receptors just like natural and synthetic estrogens can and phytoestro's as well. But they dont make you grow, they just fill in the lock and lock it up, with no benefit for boob growth.

Avoid the xenoestrogens as much as possible.

Oh and personally i should not take estrogens before cycle day 10..its just experience, i saw it did not worked well for me. Unfortunately i dont work in a lab and i am not a scientist lol. So i cant tell you what to do.

(16-10-2019, 07:33 PM)hannah Wrote:  Because their receptors are filled in with estrogen. Then there should be progesterone opening the "gate" again. Then estrogen should fill them in again, and so the receptors stay responsive. When there is only estrogen, which is unlikely, youre receptors are closed, like a lock. I have heard saying they call this burned off receptors.
The ones with bigger boobs probably have more sensitive receptors or the right serum levels of both p and e to keep the breasts responsive and so they should grow. And ofcourse the well known enemy of boob growth, testosterone. Which you can use in your benefit by incorperating aromastase herbs like i.e white peony root.

You can find balance by cycling herbs. Look at a menstrual cycle, see which hormones should be raised on which day and try to mimick that. If you do this youll be balanced, if you grow from balance is the question. Try to raise dosage, by listening to your body. Watch out for the upper limit dosage, see if you can tolerate it. 
And do everything right, diet is important. Make sure your body is not deficient and gets all nutrients. Supplements to fill in your nutritional needs should be taken before a program imo, so you dont start deficient!

One last thought, when breasts grow in puberty, we dont have balanced hormones, our hormones shift all over the place, and by that constant fluctuations our breasts stay sensitive instead of used to the regular hormonal status and so we grow..

Oh and another thing do you know about xeno estrogens? Imagind them as keys they can fit on our receptors just like natural and synthetic estrogens can and phytoestro's as well. But they dont make you grow, they just fill in the lock and lock it up, with no benefit for boob growth.

Oh and personally i should not take estrogens before cycle day 10..its just experience, i saw it did not worked well for me. Unfortunately i dont work in a lab and i am not a scientist lol. So i cant tell you what to do.

To back up Hannah; too much E causes down regulation of receptor eg. Receptor shuts down....clearing receptors may help but once again as Hannah pointed out is Estrogen the right ingredient to grow boobs, or more to point right ingredient for you. Pc cream and dandelion tea common receptors clearers.

Reishi to stop T turning into dht (T big brother once its coverted cant go back.
White peony or PC to convert all that free T into E (armotase). Lotus once wrote females generally dont need armotase as we naturally do it easily (not sure if still valid since written).

Its just a big puzzle with for most part remains unsolved; you have some that achieve it but generally cant be repeat when others try it out. Suggesting it may very individual and related to your own hormonal make up (no one glove approach).

I know the old forum they used to work at getting hormones off balance to achieve growth; mimicking puberty whereas we talk of balancing all the time and if a male tries to grow breast they unbalance to achieve it...miss ellen/mad scientist unbalanced to get 'significant' growth. I have no idea what direction is right anymore lol

One thing i do know; if your unhealthy particularly under weight or nutrient deficit dont waste your energy, money or time trying to grow, its like trying to grow a plant in sand or clay just wont work. 

One consistent thing that works albeit slowly is massage, i went from flat to little bitties over the years and i credit my tiny growth to massage. So while your trying figure it all out keep massaging. 

And if you do a program take breaks because it stops your body getting used to it, your body is always trying to balance things out so it will figure a way to balance what your putting in keep it guessing.

(17-10-2019, 06:03 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(16-10-2019, 07:33 PM)hannah Wrote:  Because their receptors are filled in with estrogen. Then there should be progesterone opening the "gate" again. Then estrogen should fill them in again, and so the receptors stay responsive. When there is only estrogen, which is unlikely, youre receptors are closed, like a lock. I have heard saying they call this burned off receptors.

To back up Hannah; too much E causes down regulation of receptor eg. Receptor shuts down....clearing receptors may help but once again as Hannah pointed out is Estrogen the right ingredient to grow boobs, or more to point right ingredient for you. Pc cream and dandelion tea common receptors clearers.

Reishi to stop T turning into dht (T big brother once its coverted cant go back.
White peony or PC to convert all that free T into E (armotase). Lotus once wrote females generally dont need armotase as we naturally do it easily (not sure if still valid since written).

Its just a big puzzle with for most part remains unsolved; you have some that achieve it but generally cant be repeat when others try it out. Suggesting it may very individual and related to your own hormonal make up (no one glove approach).

I know the old forum they used to work at getting hormones off balance to achieve growth; mimicking puberty whereas we talk of balancing all the time and if a male tries to grow breast they unbalance to achieve it...miss ellen/mad scientist unbalanced to get 'significant' growth. I have no idea what direction is right anymore lol

One thing i do know; if your unhealthy particularly under weight or nutrient deficit dont waste your energy, money or time trying to grow, its like trying to grow a plant in sand or clay just wont work. 

One consistent thing that works albeit slowly is massage, i went from flat to little bitties over the years and i credit my tiny growth to massage. So while your trying figure it all out keep massaging. 

And if you do a program take breaks because it stops your body getting used to it, your body is always trying to balance things out so it will figure a way to balance what your putting in keep it guessing.

Thank you Bonny.

I think many of us are small because they were having bad diets during puberty. I myself was superskinny, over active at sports making me severely underweight. Many here underestimate the influence of diet and how long it takes. I was having a very poor diet from age 9 till 18. That was 9 years. One cant correct that in a matter of months. Especially because most dont have an iron discipline without draw backs. I know biggi i want that you want this so badly, it will take patience and making good lifestyle changes forever.
I see you search reasons for yourself to say see I have pcis, something is wrong with me. I think you should really search it in the basics. Like what does a human body need for tissue growth. Etc. Look for holes in your diet, do you eat enough protein, carbs vitamins and minerals etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon