Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Something Wrong with me

Hello,
I am not a slim girl, i actually weigh about 165 and very short (5'4), i have fat everywhere, specially my tummy but except my breasts, do you think im missing some kind of hormone? i got tested for pcos, didnt have it and my LH and FSH hormones are fine. I literally have fat in every place in my body even my butt butt not in my boobs, it looks so horrible because i have this huge belly and flat boobs. I really dont have any money to get a boob job, and it gets me so depressed knowing that im stuck with my small boobs for life.

Maybe you eat a lotof sugar?

It is all I can think of atm, besides you need to find a way to get your receptors activated, appaerently they are unsensitive atm.

This is Lotus his territory, but he is gone Sad

Not enough progesterone, could be, maybe others can chime in... I am not sure.

You read so much,Bout testosterone giving tummy fat and poor hormonal function beeing responsible for fat in the under body.

This needs special attention for sure....

All I know are temporary fixes, it wont help you forever, there is a root cause for this and you need to find out whythe receptors in your breasts dont respond.

You need fiber in your diet thats for sure and get rid of sugar spikes.

(12-10-2019, 02:49 PM)hannah Wrote:  Maybe you eat a lotof sugar?

It is all I can think of atm, besides you need to find a way to get your receptors activated, appaerently they are unsensitive atm.

This is Lotus his territory, but he is gone Sad

Not enough progesterone, could be, maybe others can chime in... I am not sure.

You read so much,Bout testosterone giving tummy fat and poor hormonal function beeing responsible for fat in the under body.

This needs special attention for sure....

All I know are temporary fixes, it wont help you forever, there is a root cause for this and you need to find out whythe receptors in your breasts dont respond.

You need fiber in your diet thats for sure and get rid of sugar spikes.

Wow thank you, you are very helpful. I went to the doctor to get tested for PCOS but she said they are fine and she MY LH AND FSH levels are fine as well. I will research as much as i can, but sometimes google doesnt always give you what you want. Thank you so much, do you recommend any sites where i can learn about this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon