Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade) for detox.

This stuff, according to reviews on Amazon is amazing. I have been wondering about taking it for a year now fir detox purposes. Apparently it's great for parasites. I've read if you're gonna do any kind of detox you want to start with colon. Because that is the way to flush all other toxins out. The path all organs take to detox and the body won't detox if the colon isn't free of blockage.

This is skelatons of fossilized phytoplankton. Ground up. Apparently, it travels through the body and rips any parasites apart. Works the same way for any insect with an exoskeleton. Just rips their putter shell and they die. So I have been really wanting to try this. Anybody else tried it? Read the reviews on Amazon of food grade diatomaceous earth!

(08-10-2019, 06:24 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  This stuff, according to reviews on Amazon is amazing. I have been wondering about taking it for a year now fir detox purposes. Apparently it's great for parasites. I've read if you're gonna do any kind of detox you want to start with colon. Because that is the way to flush all other toxins out. The path all organs take to detox and the body won't detox if the colon isn't free of blockage.

This is skelatons of fossilized phytoplankton. Ground up. Apparently, it travels through the body and rips any parasites apart. Works the same way for any insect with an exoskeleton. Just rips their putter shell and they die. So I have been really wanting to try this. Anybody else tried it? Read the reviews on Amazon of food grade diatomaceous earth!
Do not inhale it (it can be dangerous for lung health if inhaled) and remember to look for food grade for human consumption DE. There is food grade for dogs and food grade for humans.

(08-10-2019, 06:24 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  This stuff, according to reviews on Amazon is amazing. I have been wondering about taking it for a year now fir detox purposes. Apparently it's great for parasites. I've read if you're gonna do any kind of detox you want to start with colon. Because that is the way to flush all other toxins out. The path all organs take to detox and the body won't detox if the colon isn't free of blockage.

i tried similar “bentonite clay” and clearly i was full of something. literally i reacted sooooo bad i ended up with bowel contractions trying to get it all out i couldnt sit for two days on account if the pain. NOW i rate these natural detox methods but i caution you use the LEAST amount initially cause i swear i have never NOR will ever touch such things again. 

Allicin garlic, pumpkin seeds and clove good for parasites too and yeh dont breath in the powder of DE. dont get me wrong ive heard amazing reviews re DE but please start slow and low. id ideally like to try it myself too one day  Smile

(08-10-2019, 06:41 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

i tried similar “bentonite clay” and clearly i was full of something. literally i reacted sooooo bad i ended up with bowel contractions trying to get it all out i couldnt sit for two days on account if the pain. NOW i rate these natural detox methods but i caution you use the LEAST amount initially cause i swear i have never NOR will ever touch such things again. 

Allicin garlic, pumpkin seeds and clove good for parasites too and yeh dont breath in the powder of DE. dont get me wrong ive heard amazing reviews re DE but please start slow and low. id ideally like to try it myself too one day  Smile

I was lookingfor allicin for hubby'ssibo, but eh I read it should be real good one with patented stuff like liposomal i.e otherwise you get "cheap" stuff and the antocyans the working ingredient from garlic will be gone and youjust have poor powder which doe not do anything.... what do you know about this? Is the expensive stuff really the one and only?

(12-10-2019, 02:46 PM)hannah Wrote:  

I was lookingfor allicin for hubby'ssibo, but eh I read it should be real good one with patented stuff like liposomal i.e otherwise you get "cheap" stuff and the antocyans the working ingredient from garlic will be gone and youjust have poor powder which doe not do anything.... what do you know about this? Is the expensive stuff really the one and only?

try this hannah. its the best one available over here and precribed for sibo. ive never heard of liposomal allicin, even if it’s available the cost would be horrendous.
https://www.nzhealthstore.co.nz/shop/SHO...inMax.html

(12-10-2019, 07:50 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

try this hannah. its the best one available over here and precribed for sibo. ive never heard of liposomal allicin, even if it’s available the cost would be horrendous.

So funny you come up with allicin max, I wanted to buy this one but in my country it is almostly double the price it is 90 euo's and unafforable for me...I mean I could buy shoes a wintercoat a belt for that easily.
Sometimes I just dont get why these pills are so extremely expensive...and then when its sale they can suddenly drop the price with 40%.
But it looks like the best brand out there, I might just wait for that sale or find something that does similar... Like oregano oil I heard and Berberine...any experience with these for sibo?

Sorry for hijacking rainemail

(12-10-2019, 09:57 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(12-10-2019, 07:50 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

So funny you come up with allicin max, I wanted to buy this one but in my country it is almostly double the price it is 90 euo's and unafforable for me...I mean I could buy shoes a wintercoat a belt for that easily.
Sometimes I just dont get why these pills are so extremely expensive...and then when its sale they can suddenly drop the price with 40%.
But it looks like the best brand out there, I might just wait for that sale or find something that does similar... Like oregano oil I heard and Berberine...any experience with these for sibo?

Sorry for hijacking rainemail
Oil of oregano is amazing for sickness in general and for sibo. People even treat strep with it. Literally just anything. It is strong though and if not diluted into a carrier oil and mixed before ingested has to potential to burn your mouth after many days. Oil of oregano is different than Oregano oil. One is an essential and one is safe for ingestion. They also make oil of oregano capsules. Studies say that it kills 98% bad bacteria and kills only about 3-5% good bacteria. So that's a huge plus.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon