Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a way to lower estrogen topically?

so, i'm in a bit of a rut here. (possible TMI incoming) 2-3 days ago i noticed a small bump directly above and on the border of my left areola, it's sore like a deep set pimple when i poke at it but nothing happens when i try to pop it. not only that but my left areola is darker in general with a dark "ring" and is now darker than my right Sad it also aches a lot now like growing pains but im not feeling too good about it, these symptoms seem to point at either way too much estrogen (i haven't even been using bovine ovary or pueraria mirificia boob cream so far this cycle.) an extremely clogged pore, benign tumour/cyst or in the worst case, breast cancer.

i use a daily massage oil with coconut, walnut, avocado, zhi mu extract and palmers stretch mark oil (newest addition, i don't see how it could cause this.) and i take the zoely birth control pill for contraceptive. i started taking bladderwrack capsules last cycle to lower estrogen levels so tomorrow i'm going to raise my bladderwrack dosage to 2 a day and see if it clears up my skin. but in the meantime, is there possibly a way i could lower estrogen topically? also, what is your holy grail hormone balancer? i've been taking milk thistle and maca root with honey during my menses but it's obvious it isn't enough. i will be seeing my general practitioner within the next two weeks but i truly hope this all goes away by then ://

(03-09-2019, 06:12 AM)synastry Wrote:  so, i'm in a bit of a rut here. (possible TMI incoming) 2-3 days ago i noticed a small bump directly above and on the border of my left areola, it's sore like a deep set pimple when i poke at it but nothing happens when i try to pop it. not only that but my left areola is darker in general with a dark "ring" and is now darker than my right Sad it also aches a lot now like growing pains but im not feeling too good about it, these symptoms seem to point at either way too much estrogen (i haven't even been using bovine ovary or pueraria mirificia boob cream so far this cycle.) an extremely clogged pore, benign tumour/cyst or in the worst case, breast cancer.

i use a daily massage oil with coconut, walnut, avocado, zhi mu extract and palmers stretch mark oil (newest addition, i don't see how it could cause this.) and i take the zoely birth control pill for contraceptive. i started taking bladderwrack capsules last cycle to lower estrogen levels so tomorrow i'm going to raise my bladderwrack dosage to 2 a day and see if it clears up my skin. but in the meantime, is there possibly a way i could lower estrogen topically? also, what is your holy grail hormone balancer? i've been taking milk thistle and maca root with honey during my menses but it's obvious it isn't enough. i will be seeing my general practitioner within the next two weeks but i truly hope this all goes away by then ://
is it visible to outside or just feel it?

keep us updated. likely just a cyst but DONT try pop it! 
pain i believe is good as in cysts or ingrown hair pimple. 
im always careful massaging and avoid the nipple area cause bacteria could sneak in there. ive just learned thats why with creams etc you use a spatula etc not your fingers to get cream out.
im sure its nothing serious  Smile

(04-09-2019, 01:24 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(03-09-2019, 06:12 AM)synastry Wrote:  so, i'm in a bit of a rut here. (possible TMI incoming) 2-3 days ago i noticed a small bump directly above and on the border of my left areola, it's sore like a deep set pimple when i poke at it but nothing happens when i try to pop it. not only that but my left areola is darker in general with a dark "ring" and is now darker than my right Sad it also aches a lot now like growing pains but im not feeling too good about it, these symptoms seem to point at either way too much estrogen (i haven't even been using bovine ovary or pueraria mirificia boob cream so far this cycle.) an extremely clogged pore, benign tumour/cyst or in the worst case, breast cancer.

is it visible to outside or just feel it?
it's visible on the outside, like an angry red pimple

(04-09-2019, 06:14 AM)EllaC Wrote:  keep us updated. likely just a cyst but DONT try pop it! 
pain i believe is good as in cysts or ingrown hair pimple. 
im always careful massaging and avoid the nipple area cause bacteria could sneak in there. ive just learned thats why with creams etc you use a spatula etc not your fingers to get cream out.
im sure its nothing serious  Smile
i will! i am starting to believe that it is just some crazy deep-set pimple or cyst and im waiting for it to dissipate by itself but i still need a doctor to look at it :// with my massage oil i keep it in a recycled bottle with a pump nozzle so i can apply easily Tongue  but with my pueraria mirifica cream i will definitely start using a spatula to apply instead, i'm too worried about this bump to use any this cycle though

sorry for not updating sooner, i had a hectic weekend and needed a few days to recover. i know i wasn't supposed to keep trying to pop it but i did (very gently) and low and behold, it was just a very nasty deep-set zit. sorry if i came across as melodramatic Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon