Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I guess I'll start documenting?

So, I wanted to start with BO. I found it on Amazon and saw reviews and as I was reading reviews was sent here. What gave me hope is that it gave actual men boobs. Why not me?

So at puberty I got nothing. Been an AA my whole life basically. Straight up and down at 100 pounds. Can't gain weight for anything.

I am almost through my second bottle of BO and nothing has happened yet. I massage twice a day. I listen to a subliminal while I massage and while I read in bed. Probably about 5 times a day at least I listen to a subliminal. I take MSM. Stopped taking it recently, but did religiously for a while, with no sign of a difference anywhere. 

In the first bottle of BO I took one pill for 2 or 3 weeks, then went to two pills and when I finiahef out the bottle, started my second bottle on 3. I have yet to see ANYTHING. Will try to update if anything happens.

(30-08-2019, 08:12 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  So, I wanted to start with BO. I found it on Amazon and saw reviews and as I was reading reviews was sent here. What gave me hope is that it gave actual men boobs. Why not me?

So at puberty I got nothing. Been an AA my whole life basically. Straight up and down at 100 pounds. Can't gain weight for anything.

I am almost through my second bottle of BO and nothing has happened yet. I massage twice a day. I listen to a subliminal while I massage and while I read in bed. Probably about 5 times a day at least I listen to a subliminal. I take MSM. Stopped taking it recently, but did religiously for a while, with no sign of a difference anywhere. 

In the first bottle of BO I took one pill for 2 or 3 weeks, then went to two pills and when I finiahef out the bottle, started my second bottle on 3. I have yet to see ANYTHING. Will try to update if anything happens.
Heyy RaineMail

If you are interested in using BO then you should have a look at Fertility Queen youtube channel.

She is one our NBE gals from Breastnexus. BO is the thing she used mostly during her NBE. She went from an 32A I think to a 32D/DD. Her progress is so inspirational.

She also makes these strong BO tinctures that she sells as well. You just take a few drops of it daily. There is also a tutorial available on how to make your own tincture. She also has alcohol free tinctures available. 

I would highly recommend you have a look at her channel. She got her boobie goals and now gives other girls advice.

Cheersxx
Dark_Swan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon