Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topicals and Caloric Surplus // No pills // No pumping

I'm starting a new thread to try to keep myself honest. In my last program I was taking BO with a slew of other things as well as pumping. I have stopped all pills as well as any pumping. Once I organize my place I will be packing them away, to possibly encorporate in the future, but only one at a time if I do. For now I am focusing on my health.

Goals
  • Eat 3 meals a day
    • whole foods
    • high fat
    • veggies, fruit, meat, dairy, startch, nuts
    • Organic and grass fed when I can
    • Water!!!
  • Use NON HORMONAL topicals and apply at least 1x daily
    • Almond oil
    • Zhi mu extract
    • Nutmeg extract
    • Drops of lavender EO
I am really trying to keep it simple for myself this time around. Ideally I'll be getting in some workouts as well, but making sure I'm eating well is my FIRST goal and will continue to hold importance over other things. No restrictions of when or how or how long I massage.

Future Considerations
Topicals :
  • Fenugreek extract
  • Natureday extract
  • Glycolic Acid (to encourage collagen and fibroblasts)
  • Dermaroller (reading into if this is actually safe or not)

It's been just over one week since I stopped the pills and pumping and I am still feeling bigger everyday. So maybe all of that stuff is still in my system... or the possibility that it wasn't doing anything and I was mistaking my bodies natural patterns throughout my cycle as "progress". The times I have been the biggest have always had to do with a caloric surplus as well...

So I am a bit smaller now as usual since I’m nearing the end of my period. That’s my smallest point in my cycle. I’m considering bringing working out back and might go today but I always notice when I start working out again I shrink. Perhaps it’s from burning calories? Water weight? Could it be increasing my testosterone? If it does I worry my intense working out since I was 16 could have prevented my growth. 

In any case I’m thinking back on when I was biggest and I was drinking natureday liquid in milk at night and can’t rememeber if I was pumping or not. I still had the bosom beauty then and I’m thinking that may have been a better system since it was more gentle and constantly releasing some pressure. But I was also having a caloric surplus with milkshakes everynight. 

I’m itching to add things again but I’m waiting until at least mid September to watch my body go through two cycles without anything. Then I’ll add things individually.

checking in with a few updates

I went SERIOUS bra shopping for the first time in my life and discovered some really exciting things. I am NOT a 34AA.. apparently I'm a 32B!!! Just realizing that alone has made me so much happier. I had no idea how bra sizing worked and had been cutting off the circulation of my breast by cramming it into bra cups too small to give me some clevage. I could actually use a little bit more size in the band but the cup covers my entire breast, and its so much more comfortable... I also bought some non underwire, mesh, bra shaped brallettes and HOLY MOLY... I actually fill them and feel confident in how it shapes me enough to not need padding.. you can def see that I'm small but its just so comfy and breezy! So exciting to have these new options.

As far as growth I have def grown. This may be why bra shopping went so much better. I have nearly the size I used to get on my best pumping days right now. Still not taking any pills. No massage besides when I put on the nutmeg/almond oil/zhi mu and thats only to rub it in. I think the obvious key here is I'm just eating more and gaining weight. I was afraid of it for so long but it is the ONLY nearly sure fire way to get more breast. I'm hoping to put on ten pounds. Working on intensely once a week. Still allowing myself coffee and caffenine. Trying to get rest and water.

I used fenugreek topically for two days only once a day and had a REALLY strong emotional response so I think it's safe to say im much healthier withouth all the hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon