Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I knew this earlier...

What experiences did you found out on your nbe journey that you should have known earlier? Some explation: ''Nbe is a long journey, sometimes we discover pearls that makes us grow later in the journey that we could have known before''.

So I did not knew before that:

I myself massaged ages with coconutoil without growth( it is very nice for skin though) I expected the coconutoil would made them grow, but nothing happened.

When I slattered on yoghurt egg masks it firmed me, i wish I tried it earlier because its so easy its always in my fridge

Also altering oils instead of stick with just one I should have known earlier...

Also I wish I believed earlier that most of us dont benefit from loading up on phytoestrogens, instead doing lower dosages just tiny bits here and there spreaded throughout the month is way more effective, big dosages might be rejected by the body, while tiny dosages keeps the body responsive

I wish I knew the effect of anti-androgens earlier, at first I only saw the bright side..less body hair- and more estrogen in my body,good for nbe I thought.
I did not knew it made me sick and caused me muscle athrophy, and they still are skinny and weaker then before.

Triggering my appetite and really eat more was actually the best way to get larger breasts, yes it made me fatter overall but stimulating it with nbe practice really makes it a succes MORE succes then just eating healthy nbe foods like fruits veggies and nuts,protein while avoiding all sugar.

I just eat sugar again now and healthy and it works better then just skipping cake or any sugary food just bc it has sugar. I dont overdo sugar either because I do agree on sugars negative effects but when you take sugar and burn it immediatly afterwards  it is not different then eating a bread bc bread gets converted into sugar as well but slower though. Point is it did made me fatter and mangoes, oranges and nuts did nothing for me aten without fatmakers like carbs and sugars. Larger breasts need fatty tissue and I think carbs are key for fatgaining.

The importance of minerals for the body!

And the last one I learned along the way is believe and a positive mindset, stress is a big factor in shrinkage for me, so believe that it will happen and don't stress about the nbe-process or other things too much.

Id have breastfed longer upon learning now how herbs help that. 
Id have started nbe once stopping BFeeding too to maintain my bigger size.
Id have started taking collagen earlier and pectorals .
Id NEVER have been experimented with bloody estrogen herbs so much. 
Id have stopped wearing push up  bras years ago realising now they were pushing breast tissue out. 
But yes id do things soo differently. 
Oh lastly id realise small boobs are sexy too and alot of men actually DONT give a crap about DD’s    Smile

I can't say I've learned these lessons completely yet but...

I'd take things slowly only adding one thing at a time to observe how my body responds, rather than throw a million things at high doses at myself.

I'd record EVERYTHING I was doing, so I could remember what formula was being used when I was at my biggest points, instead of assuming that was the new normal.

I'd be more frugal, and focus on eating really well and being healthy and reducing stress before adding any herbs/pumps/etc.

I'd be more gentle and loving towards my body, and not let seeing a prettier or bustier girl send me into a spiral of jealousy and self hatred.

Great idea for a post! Thanks

Dont jump on every program you see!
Try something for a few months, before dropping it for the next thing.
The old adage that there is no one program that works for everyone is SO true.
You cant fill the Noogleberry domes on the first day, or on the 30th day! more pressure doesn't help

Bobbi

(12-08-2019, 04:16 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Id have breastfed longer upon learning now how herbs help that. 
Id have stopped wearing push up  bras years ago realising now they were pushing breast tissue out. 
Oh lastly id realise small boobs are sexy too and alot of men actually DONT give a crap about DD’s    Smile
[quote pid='206138' dateline='1565579798']

Thanks for sharing!
By pectorals, do you mean pectoral muscle exercises?
And can you please share the type of collagen supplement you use and how you take it?

[/quote]

(15-08-2019, 07:43 PM)oharbison Wrote:  
(12-08-2019, 04:16 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Id have breastfed longer upon learning now how herbs help that. 

Thanks for sharing!
And can you please share the type of collagen supplement you use and how you take it?

[/quote]
hi yes pectoral exercises and im using “great lakes hydrlysed collagen” at the moment.

(15-08-2019, 07:51 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Thanks for sharing!
hi yes pectoral exercises and im using “great lakes hydrlysed collagen” at the moment.
[/quote]

Hey Ella, I always doubted collagen in whole form seeing the sceptic articles out there. If id buy it I would go for either marine collagen or a bovine one, these are touted the most from which source is the collagen you use?

(12-08-2019, 04:45 AM)imbackagain Wrote:  I can't say I've learned these lessons completely yet but...

I'd take things slowly only adding one thing at a time to observe how my body responds, rather than throw a million things at high doses at myself.

I'd record EVERYTHING I was doing, so I could remember what formula was being used when I was at my biggest points, instead of assuming that was the new normal.

I'd be more frugal, and focus on eating really well and being healthy and reducing stress before adding any herbs/pumps/etc.

I'd be more gentle and loving towards my body, and not let seeing a prettier or bustier girl send me into a spiral of jealousy and self hatred.

Thank you for contributing, I really regocnize myself in nr 1, 2 and 4 !  I think the beginners can really learn from the things beeing written here, and recognizing myself in this is quite relieving.
And edit: I think imback, that we will never completely learn these lessons, because we constantly change over the years ourself as well, it would be hard to only focus yourself on nbe in life. I i.e stopped with some lessons I learned back in my nbe-past bc you keep trying new things to later come back to the same, and it stays an experiment..

(13-08-2019, 02:26 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Great idea for a post! Thanks

Dont jump on every program you see!
Try something for a few months, before dropping it for the next thing.
The old adage that there is no one program that works for everyone is SO true.
You cant fill the Noogleberry domes on the first day, or on the 30th day! more pressure doesn't help

Bobbi

Yes thank you too Bobbi, I want more replies in this thread, it still a bit deadish..

(16-08-2019, 07:12 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(15-08-2019, 07:51 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Thanks for sharing!

Hey Ella, I always doubted collagen in whole form seeing the sceptic articles out there. If id buy it I would go for either marine collagen or a bovine one, these are touted the most from which source is the collagen you use?
[/quote]

Broths and soups might be a better option. All the succesful girls on the old BN took pig feet. seadfood broths etc . i dont trust anything out of the oceans now too much contamination so i go great lakes bovine. they test for contaminats including bacteria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon