Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I knew this earlier...

I too have trouble trusting almost any food product, but will invest in a broth producer that seems to really care about where it's ingredients come from.

I am concerned about liver so I try to take as many things as possible sublingually or aS part of whole food.

For me, goal boobs are plumped up where there is saggy skin so collagen is super important, and I really appreciate you all chiming in!!!

I started getting good results by taking 6 times my progesterone-only birth control pills, but as soon as I stopped they deflated worse than before so I realized that is not a good long-term solution. Ella's original post confirmed this! My skin also became amazing, but started to age faster soon afterwards as well. so I will take the general consensus of advice about not messing too much with direct hormones!!!

unfortunately, I also recently started the  keto diet and timeframe  overlapped a bit. Nutrition is huge factor so  I'm backing up to square one...

1 week ago I started 3000 mg of MSM crystals every morning with orange juice, and just switched to eating it with whole guavas yesterday. I did hormone testing and was only deficient in vitamin d and will start 5000 mg d3 sublingual tablets today or tomorrow as well.

I switched to very low dose progesterone bc through nexplanon implant in my arm, and have increased my clean carbs only.  Almost zero sugar, but TONS of fat. and I ignore calories. I also love to work out but since I started keto I cannot manage to lift very heavy anymore. (I have big booty goals as well, if anyone wants advice about glute isolation I have been to seminars and had great results. which are diminished by going on keto but I really wanted to get my stomach all the way flat and then start eating super clean carbs to build body back up. Ass is much easier than tits oh my goodness!!!!)

Perhaps I should start a new thread about all this? I must say, that all the success stories seem to be women that haven't had children before. And didn't breastfeed for 14 months like me, and have terrible droop.

Please advise me if I am wrong! I definitely think I'll start a new thread with pictures for baseline assessment.

Also I am investing in khangzu cupping!!! The noogleberry is out of my price range right now. if anyone recommends starting with medium instead of large for a very droopy 34b let me know. (eBay is fastest and cheapest source of the cups, but the only have them in large) also don't know where to get the actual pump from yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon