Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is it normal to massage in company?

Hi

I have a bit of a thing here.. I dont know when or where to do my breast massages because always when I want to perform my breast massages at home.I seem to be in company of my husband or kids. I dont like doing my massages in the shower anymore, very expensive! I also want to be around my partner in the evening.

So only option for massage time is next to my partner but it feels so narcissistic to massage myself in front of him every evening. But maybe I just think all wrong because I am sure for many people this could somehow be a comfortable situation. So is there anybody who shares nbe massages just like drinking a whine and watching tv with his partner? Or advice on how to introduce this without it getting awkward or sexual. 

And I guess when I dont feel comfortable during my breast massages next to my hubby the massages wouldnt even help.

I also use imagination like meditation during my massages and I really feel this is a private thing. But I dont like doing this locked in in a ice cold bathroom, a bad place for bare breasts..
And what about massage with kids in the room that would be very odd..

[size=large]So i feel a bit cranky as I never took the full oportunity to make my breasts really grow, i am too shy shy.. AlI advice is appreciated..

If you were doing something like watching TV and no kids around, the ideal solution is to get him to massage your breasts for you. Just lean your back to him so he can put his arms around you.

Tell him your hormones have shifted lately and your boobs are aching and when he asks what youre doing explain daily massage is proven to help with circulation and that it will stop your breast pain!

(10-08-2019, 09:24 PM)James98 Wrote:  If you were doing something like watching TV and no kids around, the ideal solution is to get him to massage your breasts for you. Just lean your back to him so he can put his arms around you.

This would be nice actually, i think i just have to do this step over that blockade in order to have more fun. I feel so restricted and bored since having kids, this would be lovely after a day of beeing in teletubby world.

(10-08-2019, 09:56 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Tell him your hormones have shifted lately and your boobs are aching and when he asks what youre doing explain daily massage is proven to help with circulation and that it will Ustop your breast pain!

Good one, is this what you say to your hubby? It is not that I need to explain this because he knows that I eat seeds and other things like pills for breast growth. He has seen many of the nbe stuff I was reading in browser etc. So he knows I would massage for growth but he might start saying one day it is silly or idk...maybe it would start to annoy him? I mean imagine if your guy is playing with his thint next to you every day ? It would be weird

(10-08-2019, 11:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(10-08-2019, 09:56 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Tell him your hormones have shifted lately and your boobs are aching and when he asks what youre doing explain daily massage is proven to help with circulation and that it will Ustop your breast pain!

Good one, is this what you say to your hubby? It is not that I need to explain this because he knows that I eat seeds and other things like pills for breast growth. He has seen many of the nbe stuff I was reading in browser etc. So he knows I would massage for growth but he might start saying one day it is silly or idk...maybe it would start to annoy him? I mean imagine if your guy is playing with his thint next to you every day ? It would be weird

lol im cracking up laughing thank you.
playing with his thing next to you all day... thats made my day lol  Big Grin
hey look he knows you do nbe and massage is part of it. if you were getting pleasure out of it with him next to you now THAT would be weird! but you arent so if he doesnt like it bugger him  Tongue

(11-08-2019, 02:04 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(10-08-2019, 11:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  

lol im cracking up laughing thank you.
playing with his thing next to you all day... thats made my day lol  Big Grin
hey look he knows you do nbe and massage is part of it. if you were getting pleasure out of it with him next to you now THAT would be weird! but you arent so if he doesnt like it bugger him  Tongue

if you start to form pictures of this in your head it is even more funny, lol. I would say what the fuck, again? I will make your day anytime Big Grin I am full off this its only that most grown ups seem to lose their humor/happiness and their sun is always down ..but instead I could make you my online buddy laugh lol. and indeed bugger him , its just breasts, hopes he find it as appropriate as you though, and doesnt interpretate it like that comparison..

I massage my breasts almost every night right in front of my fiancé. He's never asked what I'm doing; I think he just files it away in his head as part of my evening routine (I like to stretch and massage my shoulders before bed).

Once or maybe twice he asked if he could do it for me Big Grin

So maybe your man will also just think it's part of your mysterious female routines and not be too bothered Smile

(10-08-2019, 09:09 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi

I have a bit of a thing here.. I dont know when or where to do my breast massages because always when I want to perform my breast massages at home.I seem to be in company of my husband or kids. I dont like doing my massages in the shower anymore, very expensive! I also want to be around my partner in the evening.

So only option for massage time is next to my partner but it feels so narcissistic to massage myself in front of him every evening. But maybe I just think all wrong because I am sure for many people this could somehow be a comfortable situation. So is there anybody who shares nbe massages just like drinking a whine and watching tv with his partner? Or advice on how to introduce this without it getting awkward or sexual. 

And I guess when I dont feel comfortable during my breast massages next to my hubby the massages wouldnt even help.

I also use imagination like meditation during my massages and I really feel this is a private thing. But I dont like doing this locked in in a ice cold bathroom, a bad place for bare breasts..
And what about massage with kids in the room that would be very odd..

[size=large]So i feel a bit cranky as I never took the full oportunity to make my breasts really grow, i am too shy shy.. AlI advice is appreciated...
Massaging in front or around your kids would be weird IMO. However, your husband is also a close friend. I am sure you could talk to him about it and he would understand. It might be awkward at first but soon both of you will get used to it. 

Maybe you could massage after you put your kids to bed. Jezzable(one of the forum members) use to noogle in the evening while watching TV with her partner. Another lady also noogles at night and her husband is right next to her in bed. And those domes make loud farting noises lol. If he doesn't take your nbe massages seriously or makes fun of you then just say to him that it's free and you just want to try it, no harm in trying. 

So I am sure massaging would be fine. It all depends on how you look at it. People also massage if they have a sore muscle or ladies often massage their legs and stuff after putting moisturizer on. So massaging doesn't always have to be a sexual thing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon