Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AA cup help

Hello everyone, I have 2 children, breast milk for 3 years, I am Asian, I have a pear-shaped figure 153cm 52kg, I am aa cup before I get married. I stopped breastmilk for 2 weeks (the first picture) The second  Picture is Now my breast has been reduced by 3cm, I have started nb 10day. No significant increase, I am ready to add collage palmetto spearmint tea soy power Someone suggested to me? sorry English is not my mother tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-07-2019, 04:13 PM)Cherrieb Wrote:  Hello everyone, I have 2 children, breast milk for 3 years, I am Asian, I have a pear-shaped figure 153cm 52kg, I am aa cup before I get married. I stopped breastmilk for 2 weeks (the first picture) The second  Picture is Now my breast has been reduced by 3cm, I have started nb 10day. No significant increase, I am ready to add collage palmetto spearmint tea soy power Someone suggested to me? sorry English is not my mother tongue

Hey Cherrie!

You need to think about a plan and make it happen.

Day 23

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like you have decided to pump with noogleberry cups as I see scars developing above your breasts. This means you are holding too long and you must stop and clear up this problem before it gets worse. Apply vitamin E or Arnica cream to clear up the marks. Marks are usually produced by pumping and holding for more than an hour. Recommend never more than 15 minutes before releasing, then massage for a few minutes, then pump for another 15 etc. Use an oil for both lubricating when pumping and massage. Coconut, Almond or Aloe Vera oils are good choices. Good luck!

(06-08-2019, 05:16 PM)James98 Wrote:  看起來你決定用noogleberry杯子抽水,因為我看到你的乳房上方有疤痕。這意味著您持續時間過長,必須在問題惡化之前停止並解決此問題。使用維生素é或山金車霜清除痕跡。標記通常通過泵送和保持一個多小時來生產。建議在釋放前不要超過15分鐘,然後按摩幾分鐘,然後再抽15次等。抽水和按摩時使用油潤滑。椰子,杏仁或蘆薈精油是不錯的選擇。祝好運!
我嘗試使用30:5,但我的乳房停止長大,變得更小,非常傷心

(09-08-2019, 11:59 AM)Cherrieb Wrote:  I tried to try 30:5, but my breasts stopped growing and became smaller and very sad

If you really want to stay with longer hold times, you must use padding. Available from Noogleberry or many home made variations. What is your pumping routine, hours/day? Drink lots of water to help with swelling. Massage your breasts with oil at least 2 times a day for 5 minutes each.

Simplest home made padding is yoga matt. 7mm or 8mm thick.

[attachment=14460]
[attachment=14461]

Apparently, as a male, I am not allowed to post pictures here. I had attached pictures showing how to add padding for pumping. The picture included the final result in use by the woman who invented this method.

Start with a small yoga mat 7mm or 8mm thick. Cut it to a convenient rectangular size to completely cover your chest (you want about 5cm, or more,beyond the domes). Lay the sheet on a flat surface and place the domes centered and touching. Use a marker pen to draw an outline of the domes on the mat. Remove the domes and draw smaller circle inside each dome about 2.5 or 3cm inside the previous lines. Cut out the smaller circles. Oil up breasts for pumping, place mat on chest with breasts through the holes. Add a little more oil on top of the mat where the domes will sit to get a better seal. Place domes over and start pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon