Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi! 27, 32AA, 100 pounds.

(17-07-2019, 08:28 PM)RaineMail Wrote:  
(17-07-2019, 08:19 PM)Boin Wrote:  
(17-07-2019, 06:59 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(17-07-2019, 09:58 AM)Boin Wrote:  
(17-07-2019, 12:52 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  And does that actually get results? Do you keep the stickers on all night and take off in morning? Or just keep them on as long as possible? If I am doing BO nipple cream, should I take it internally? Or just do PM internally and BO externally for nipples, plus massage with possibly Fenugreek oil? I am still trying to figure out if I should massage this way or that way. I am wondering if since I am so small I am suffering metabolic disorders because I am unable to eat enough calories. Maybe eat some nuts? They're high caloric foods.

Thank you for the replies! Very grateful and thanks for the recipe! Looks promising and doable!
Well its hard to say, but if you already have BO at home then its cheap and worth a try! I use it and have grown but i do alot of other things too so its hard to say if its the nipple cream doing it.
I cant really answer the other questions well because im not an expert, but nipple intake only affects the local tissue, so it probably would not interfere with oral BO or PM. As for food, its probably benificial to eat alot so there is more energy for tissue growth. Hope this helps.
Boin,
Did you have to crush the BO.
I tried to make a creme and found it very gritty. Which means the BO is sitting on top and not getting absorbed.
What did your BO creme look like when mixed.
I didnt experience that problem, im using swansons, are you using a different brand? 
I put the BO first then aloe.

Why not BO and Fenugreek oil? So you're using two things that are good for breast growth. Or at the very least coconut oil, which I've read is good for NBE. Flaxseed oil, Jojoba (since it's the closest thing to our actual sebum). Any of that better than aloe possibly? ?
I think it keeps better in Aloe and mixes better too, but you could try if you want, im just trying to follow MissMadScientist a bit closely since she had amazing growth

Hi dear,

The good news is that at 100 pounds you’ve got a lot of room for growth. Most of the curvier girls fall somewhere in between 120 to 140 pounds.

One thing you have to take note is that with any hormonal NBE is that it affects your body from head to toe, and not just your breast. Also, hormonal NBE and breast enhancement isn’t a linear process. Which is why I don’t like taking measurements. At 100 pounds you will likely be making more gains in your butt to begin with. This is because even under the influence of estrogen at 100 pounds your body will choose the area where it is easiest to stock fat which is your butt. So please don’t be discourage if you gain weight and put on your first 5 pounds on your butt. It’s quite normal actually. At heavier weight the body has more leeway in terms of fat distribution and it will be easier to gain breast tissue.

You can always lose the weight after, since the estrogen will help retain fat in the breast and your butt. Staying skinny and trying to develop big breast with nbe is very difficult, and will feel like trying to swim up a river. 

Best of luck.
❤️

(22-07-2019, 07:01 PM)lovesara Wrote:  Hi dear,

The good news is that at 100 pounds you’ve got a lot of room for growth. Most of the curvier girls fall somewhere in between 120 to 140 pounds.

One thing you have to take note is that with any hormonal NBE is that it affects your body from head to toe, and not just your breast. Also, hormonal NBE and breast enhancement isn’t a linear process. Which is why I don’t like taking measurements. At 100 pounds you will likely be making more gains in your butt to begin with. This is because even under the influence of estrogen at 100 pounds your body will choose the area where it is easiest to stock fat which is your butt. So please don’t be discourage if you gain weight and put on your first 5 pounds on your butt. It’s quite normal actually. At heavier weight the body has more leeway in terms of fat distribution and it will be easier to gain breast tissue.

You can always lose the weight after, since the estrogen will help retain fat in the breast and your butt. Staying skinny and trying to develop big breast with nbe is very difficult, and will feel like trying to swim up a river. 

Best of luck.
❤️
I wouldn't mind gaining some weight in my butt. 
10-15 pounds would be great.

(22-07-2019, 07:01 PM)lovesara Wrote:  Hi dear,

Best of luck.
❤️

Very good advice, and so true.
Great explanation too of why all my NBE turns into N-BUTT-E.
Bobbi

(17-07-2019, 12:52 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  
(16-07-2019, 09:24 PM)Boin Wrote:  For BO cream missmadscientist’s recipe was: 30ml aloe vera and 6x250mg BO tablets mixed together. Swiping the nipples with 75+ % alcohol to remove the keratin plug and covering the nipples with nipple stickers to keep it moist. Should last for a month ish.

And does that actually get results? Do you keep the stickers on all night and take off in morning? Or just keep them on as long as possible? If I am doing BO nipple cream, should I take it internally? Or just do PM internally and BO externally for nipples, plus massage with possibly Fenugreek oil? I am still trying to figure out if I should massage this way or that way. I am wondering if since I am so small I am suffering metabolic disorders because I am unable to eat enough calories. Maybe eat some nuts? They're high caloric foods.

Thank you for the replies! Very grateful and thanks for the recipe! Looks promising and doable!
Well its hard to say, but if you already have BO at home then its cheap and worth a try! I use it and have grown but i do alot of other things too so its hard to say if its the nipple cream doing it.
I cant really answer the other questions well because im not an expert, but nipple intake only affects the local tissue, so it probably would not interfere with oral BO or PM. As for food, its probably benificial to eat alot so there is more energy for tissue growth. Hope this helps.
Boin,
I tried to make a creme and found it very gritty. Which means the BO is sitting on top and not getting absorbed.
I didnt experience that problem, im using swansons, are you using a different brand? 

I'm using swansons and mixed with Coconut oil (in the summer only so that its liquid).
I may try Aloe next, and just run the BO through a mortar pestle to break them up a bit.
Thanks
Bobbi

(24-07-2019, 02:31 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(17-07-2019, 12:52 AM)RaineMail Wrote:  And does that actually get results? Do you keep the stickers on all night and take off in morning? Or just keep them on as long as possible? If I am doing BO nipple cream, should I take it internally? Or just do PM internally and BO externally for nipples, plus massage with possibly Fenugreek oil? I am still trying to figure out if I should massage this way or that way. I am wondering if since I am so small I am suffering metabolic disorders because I am unable to eat enough calories. Maybe eat some nuts? They're high caloric foods.

Boin,

I'm using swansons and mixed with Coconut oil (in the summer only so that its liquid).
I may try Aloe next, and just run the BO through a mortar pestle to break them up a bit.
Thanks
Bobbi

I am feeling like nothing is happen ing with BO, thought I have only been on a 250mg dose. For about a month. At first I had acne, now it's going away and looking good. I added msm powder. I also did the BO  ream for 3 days and I feel it's just too much of a pain. I mixed it with emu oil.

I might up my BO to 500 MG soon. On days that I don't use the BO cream. And then in the 3rd month go to 750mg. I realize people have results with high doses, but I don't wanna overwhelm mysekf and at the same time, don't wanna wait.

I get pregnant very easily and have great pregnancies. I haven't tested my hormones, but I am thinking that estrogen and progesterone have to be good if I am such a good breeder.

(15-07-2019, 11:21 PM)RaineMail Wrote:  I have been a stick my entire life. Don't know of any deficiency or anything wrong with me. I just know I am u Der developed basically everywhere. Butt, boobs. Never really had mu h of either. When I walked all the time some people would say I had a nice, big for my size butt. But it was never really big at all. No hips. Just small. I've MAYBE had as big as a 32A, but probably always an AA. Ive breastfed two kids over a year so they're less firm than ever. I can't afford a lot and that is why I am just on BO. I am thinking of finding a money back guarantee program so I don't lose a lot of money with no results.

I would LOVE to be contacted by some of the people who seem to have progress here or who have had that are like me. I am just giving up hope and thinking of stuffing in t-shirts to look like I'm a woman at all. Sad to be 27 and thi king of stuffing. I just don't feel like a woman and I have two kids and a husband. It's depressing.
Hi RaineMail,

We have heard stories like yours or worst from many women and we know its not fun for you.  The Grow Yours Breast Natural Enhancement Process can get you larger breasts by Christmas if you want.  We are giving out a free trial to a member of this forum - EllaC and from there we decided to give upto 5 other women a free trial to let women of this forum see that our process really works.  We don't only say it works we Guarantee it especially for women who have been previously pregnant.  You can probably achieve similar results as when you were pregnant. If that interests you, you can view the Grow Yours posts on this forum by searching "growyours process" which will even include archived posts of over 10 years ago when we originally gave free trials with women getting 2 to 2 1/2 inches in 30 days.  You can go to https://growyours.com and view our video or read up on our website about our process.  You can then enter the free draw at the bottom of the website page to fill in your information and let us know you are from Breast Nexus.  If you register quickly you might be eligible to get in on the 2 remaining open spots on this promotion.  

If you don't want to participate at the moment, you can follow as some of the women on this forum, that have already been accepted, begin to report on their progress shortly.

Regards, 

Joseph

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon