Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How are you tracking your growth?

I also think using a bra is better than measurements. Because your ultimate goal is to achieve visually bigger breasts. And an increase on 1inch sometimes don’t make much difference if your initial measurements were small. You want at least tightness with bras

I agree with measuring while bent over as well and i thought long and hard about adding it my original post but at the time i wasn't sure it counted since i figured the standing position was more important visually.  ? 

However I've added it when doing my measuring in the morning this last week or 2 and I'd say it's definitely a bonus to add.

I noticed that my measurements seem to be decreasing which is really disheartening after I noogle, HOWEVER when I added the extra measurement the fullness I'm SEEING is there during the bent over measurements even when the standing upright measurements don't show it....

SO i'd say that if you're tracking your numbers daily then try adding BOTH the standing upright & the standing bent over in correlation to your weight & cycle Day. 

Personally I've been body recomping through a new strength training program so my numbers have felt pretty wonky lately. There are days where it showed a .5 to 1 cm loss upright, but bent over its stable or even a .5 cm increase. Day to day it's different, but I think officially implementing the extra measurement starting in 2020 might be a pretty good addition. Especially since I'll be continuing my body recomping and adding increasingly more strength training. 

Lol i gained 2lbs in November, however through my recomping I must have gained it in muscle because the fat decreased: I lost 1 cm on my bust, lost 2.5 cm on my waist, 2.5 cm midway, and gained .5 cm on my glutes, lol so doing full body measurements on the 1st of every month is going to be very informative. I feel like if i hadn't noogled so much in November my bust would have lost more, lol.

Is anyone else doing regular tracking?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon