Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone tried Keepmycare pueraria mirifica?

Helloooo

Have anyone tried keepmycare baby sheep plus pueraria mirifica?

I’m currently taking birth control pills(nordette 21 birth control pill , LEVONORGESTREL 0.15mg, ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.03mg) and I’m not sure if it’s ok to take pueraria mirifica as supplement. 

Can anyone give my some advice? Thanksssss Smile

(17-06-2019, 05:46 PM)xvaleriax Wrote:  Helloooo

Have anyone tried keepmycare baby sheep plus pueraria mirifica?

I’m currently taking birth control pills(nordette 21 birth control pill , LEVONORGESTREL 0.15mg, ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.03mg) and I’m not sure if it’s ok to take pueraria mirifica as supplement. 

Can anyone give my some advice? Thanksssss Smile

Probably not, you will get a very high level of estrogen circulating in your system. Maybe you will experience side effects, which eventually can turn from worse to real bad. Google it. Maybe use a pm cream or visit a herbalist for real good advice on this. In here we are mainly all guinea pigs. We dont want to advice others to do crazy things that could put your health at risk. The scientific papers on nbe are too  limited and difficult to understand or implement.
With proper nutrition and massage everybody can get at least a halve cupsize bigger imo.
The rest is all trial and error.
If you want to try pm on your own risk with bcp I would look at the right moment to do it, especially if your bcp is a combination pill you want to go with the flow of your bcp otherwise I guess your bcp becomes unreliable, maybe it will do so anyhow. Another even better idea popped up, you could try the pm after your menstruation in your monthly week off, then take it for about 6 days then take your bcp again.
At the end of the day none of this medication/supplements come without risk. Pm can make your flow more heavy or irregular in example. It is also important with pm to use a calcium supplement.. goodluck with your nbe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon