Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to begin?

Hi everyone!
Im brand new here and I've been browsing around and reading posts, some of them very new and others old.

Im just confused where to start!

I've always had small boobs (almost not filling up a A cup) and after I ended breastfeeding a while ago after having gorgeous boobs during the whole time I breastfed, Im feeling a bit depressed when I look in the mirror.
Im sure many can relate to what I mean! Small saggy boobs ?

So.. I said to myself, now is the time to actually truly do this. Start a NBE program! ??

But where to start?

I just started a detox program that I will do along with a liver cleans for 1 month.
Im thinking that is a good starting point either way, as my body needs a good cleans and I've heard that it's good to detox before starting with new herbs.

But where to go from there?

Do you recommend a hormonal kit to start? 

Please ALL advise are helpful!

Kind regards Johanna

Hi Joli,
Welcome!
Unfortunately there is no magic formula to NBE. Its trial and error, and mostly error before you find the right mix.
And you wont find a lot of spoon feeding advice on this forum either, its more of a 'I'm thinking of trying ---, does anyone have any experience with it?'
Then you will get some feedback.

So, getting a hormone screen is a very good idea, no sense in taking E if your already ED.
Next take measurements, and pictures, one of them is sure to lie to you as you are growing.

Next try massage, its cheap, easy and helps you to know the 'girls' better. Here are my two favorites:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Lastly follow, missmadscientist, Ellac, and SweetOrange at least, They have experienced a lot!

And you can look into Suction devices (noogleberry etc).

and even more lastly, Dont be in a hurry, NBE is a slow process, but very rewarding!
Bobbi

(17-06-2019, 01:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Joli,
Welcome!
Unfortunately there is no magic formula to NBE. Its trial and error, and mostly error before you find the right mix.
And you wont find a lot of spoon feeding advice on this forum either, its more of a 'I'm thinking of trying ---, does anyone have any experience with it?'
Then you will get some feedback.

So, getting a hormone screen is a very good idea, no sense in taking E if your already ED.
Next take measurements, and pictures, one of them is sure to lie to you as you are growing.

Next try massage, its cheap, easy and helps you to know the 'girls' better. Here are my two favorites:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Lastly follow, missmadscientist, Ellac, and SweetOrange at least, They have experienced a lot!

And you can look into Suction devices (noogleberry etc).

and even more lastly, Dont be in a hurry, NBE is a slow process, but very rewarding!
Bobbi

Hi Happyme,

I will take a saliva hormone test too but dont know what should be tested as there are many kit out there.
i have seen girls get these things tested

Estradiol 
Progesterone 
Testosterone 
FSH 
LH 
DHEAS 
Chortisol 

but if i test all, the cost will be quite a lot. Wonder if you have any opinion of what hormones are MUST test?
Thank You!!

Hi. Just what I would do if starting where you are at now after what I have tried, i would try the following
GENTLE noogling, research all the latest threads re noogling damage. SweetO has good noogling advice. 
Massage, aloe vera and a touch of fenugreek oil (harder to get hold of but easy to make if your patient) im also trying Zhi-mu extract on the breasts, plenty of info on these boards of it now. 
Pectorals (breast, chest)
Include the good gain weight fats and foods in your diet, with any luck the massage and noogle will help you gain or circulate stuff to your boobs.
For sag, collagen, gelatin, msm, all that stuff that supports skin elasticity. Msm can cause a strong detox reaction but i find “doctors best optizorb” is quite easy on the stomach.  
Oh gut health real important esp if you have IBS like me, you probably wont absorb nutrients too well including supplements probably why they NEVER worked for me, the breast actives, natureday etc .

Lastly ive found us girls that have breastfed even historically seem to react to prolactin boosting activities (fenugreek fennel etc) or even lactation type exercises, for me that transitioned in to growth not huge but growth. Ie i was like you, had small boobs then great breastfeeding but got them back to quite nice and perky now , no sag, i think pectoral exercises has helped here. 

Anyway just something you could look into now pre starting any herbal regime should you wish to try that route.

(18-06-2019, 07:37 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi. Just what I would do if starting where you are at now after what I have tried, i would try the following
GENTLE noogling, research all the latest threads re noogling damage. SweetO has good noogling advice. 
Massage, aloe vera and a touch of fenugreek oil (harder to get hold of but easy to make if your patient) im also trying Zhi-mu extract on the breasts, plenty of info on these boards of it now. 
Pectorals (breast, chest)
Include the good gain weight fats and foods in your diet, with any luck the massage and noogle will help you gain or circulate stuff to your boobs.
For sag, collagen, gelatin, msm, all that stuff that supports skin elasticity. Msm can cause a strong detox reaction but i find “doctors best optizorb” is quite easy on the stomach.  
Oh gut health real important esp if you have IBS like me, you probably wont absorb nutrients too well including supplements probably why they NEVER worked for me, the breast actives, natureday etc .

Lastly ive found us girls that have breastfed even historically seem to react to prolactin boosting activities (fenugreek fennel etc) or even lactation type exercises, for me that transitioned in to growth not huge but growth. Ie i was like you, had small boobs then great breastfeeding but got them back to quite nice and perky now , no sag, i think pectoral exercises has helped here. 

Anyway just something you could look into now pre starting any herbal regime should you wish to try that route.

Hi EllaC,

Wonder have you taken any saliva hormone test before taking in the herbal supplement?

Hi. No I didn’t because I knew the herbs I was taking we’re phytoestrogens and they were making me estrogen dominant so I stopped. Didn’t need a test to tell me that. Plus a good accurate test is very expensive. Bloods aren’t so good.

There are many ways to increase breast, but I never wanted to reach for an option which can affect my health badly in a long term, I hope even you don't want to do that. After my years of experience the way, I found to be most effective and convenient is the natural way to increase breasts. There are many ways to increase breast size naturally like breast massage, herbs for breast enlargement changes in lifestyle. Don't underestimate the power of these natural ways to increase breast. All of these factors when used with synergy can produce some very astonishing results.

(18-06-2019, 11:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi. No I didn’t because I knew the herbs I was taking we’re phytoestrogens and they were making me estrogen dominant so I stopped. Didn’t need a test to tell me that. Plus a good accurate test is very expensive. Bloods aren’t so good.

My doctor confirmed this as well. my insurance does not cover the saliva test which she said is much superior but costs $300 out of pocket.

Try first link in sig.  Since you grew during pregnancy & breastfeeding you can try a little more herbs earlier than what it says, but the recommended foods are still a good idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon