Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Scarred with the cups

ive scarred on my left breast where the rim of the nb cups sit. Its a 3cm mark beneath my arm pit. I did it a month ago, if i dont pump it starts to fade but still discoloured and the skin above is dry. If i pump it turns red like a really hard love bite.. i dont think i will pump until its entirely gone but even after a month of pumping the mark is still there. 

WHat can i apply on it? Im using coconut oil or sometimes sudocrem. Sudocrem gets rid of the redness but the mark looks awful. Please help

(07-06-2019, 07:53 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  ive scarred on my left breast where the rim of the nb cups sit. Its a 3cm mark beneath my arm pit. I did it a month ago, if i dont pump it starts to fade but still discoloured and the skin above is dry. If i pump it turns red like a really hard love bite.. i dont think i will pump until its entirely gone but even after a month of pumping the mark is still there. 

WHat can i apply on it? Im using coconut oil or sometimes sudocrem. Sudocrem gets rid of the redness but the mark looks awful. Please help

The easiest thing to do is not to pump in a while until it is completely healed. 

You're hydrating the skin, that's good, but I would use aloe vera as well in the area for having better results in a short period of time. Also, rosehip oil will help to fix it.

But DON'T pump the zone until it is completely healed & next time be careful, please! Sad

Agreed, do not pump until it is completely cleared up. Apply vitamin E or Arnica. These scars are caused by pumping too long, the skin under the edge of the dome is deprived of blood while being squeezed and thus will kill the skin. The solution is to never pump more than 15 minutes before removing the domes and massage the area to restore circulation then you can replace the domes and pump for another 10 to 15 minutes.

You can continue with basic NBE by massaging your breasts with oil, coconut, almond or aloe vera. For increased effectiveness add fenugreek oil. Fenugreek oil is thicker and will not absorb well, so it needs to be mixed with aloe vera (thinnest of oils above) or one of the other oils to help absorbsion. Massage with oil twice a day for 5 minutes, longer does not provide more benefit, but you could do it more times a day. Only apply enough oil to be completely absorbed in the 5 minute period.

(07-06-2019, 05:35 PM)James98 Wrote:  Agreed, do not pump until it is completely cleared up. Apply vitamin E or Arnica. These scars are caused by pumping too long, the skin under the edge of the dome is deprived of blood while being squeezed and thus will kill the skin. The solution is to never pump more than 15 minutes before removing the domes and massage the area to restore circulation then you can replace the domes and pump for another 10 to 15 minutes.

You can continue with basic NBE my massaging your breasts with oil, coconut, almond or aloe vera. For increased effectiveness add fenugreek oil. Fenugreek oil is thicker and will not absorb well, so it needs to be mixed with aloe vera (thinnest of oils above) or one of the other oils to help absorbsion. Massage with oil twice a day for 5 minutes, longer does not provide more benefit, but you could do it more times a day. Only apply enough oil to be completely absorbed in the 5 minute period.

Thank you sweetorange and James

Hi , where you using foam rings? They are so soft id doubt you would ever have that issue in future . 
I wonder if “bio oil” would help. I used it during pregnancy and after and dont have one mark on my body from it and i was huge too! Not the most ideal ingredients at a guess but fir the tiny. area you would be applying its only short term. 
https://www.houseofbeautyworld.com/bisctr2oz.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=bisctr2oz&country=NZD&usd=1.47&price=17.57&gclid=CNjJw52N2OICFYcUjwodikQFQw

i feel you fruitcake!! also half of the time i got ring mark after pumping. One time, i taped my nipples with band-aid, and it gave me damage skin. and brown mark. I was super sad and desperate at the time. I stopped pumping and luckily those marks were gone after a few weeks. Thanks god.
I dont pump now, sorry that i cant provide a solution to you cause i never found one

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon