Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Headache

Is there anyone who had experience with headache after taking BO?

I don’t know why but,

These days I was very stressed?
I was very tired?

And I had experience that after taking BO, I had discharged in Virginia, a lot.

Is it okay?

And,,, BO is permanent??

Hi biggiwant!

I've heard that those are common side effects. I sometimes experience increased anxiety and discharge as well. I haven't had headaches though. I could be wrong, but I think I heard this is due to the increase in estrogen, possibly even due to excessive levels? Again, I could be wrong. Just carefully monitor it for a bit. Of course, go to a doctor if things get worse and/or if you are concerned. I hope you feel better!

According to many users of this site, BO is purported to be permanent. BO encourages your glands to produce growth, rather than relying on supplemental hormones, which I suppose is only temporary. How long have you been taking BO? Do you take anything else?

(30-05-2019, 07:44 AM)Tiger_Lily13 Wrote:  Hi biggiwant!

I've heard that those are common side effects. I sometimes experience increased anxiety and discharge as well. I haven't had headaches though. I could be wrong, but I think I heard this is due to the increase in estrogen, possibly even due to excessive levels? Again, I could be wrong. Just carefully monitor it for a bit. Of course, go to a doctor if things get worse and/or if you are concerned. I hope you feel better!

According to many users of this site, BO is purported to be permanent. BO encourages your glands to produce growth, rather than relying on supplemental hormones, which I suppose is only temporary. How long have you been taking BO? Do you take anything else?

Now, I think the headache wasn't from BO, because I don't have it though I take it every day.

I usually take BO and "doctor's best coQ10 with bioperine"

because bioperine helps absortion,

when my cycle is 12th, I had a headache, and discharge a lot,

but now, 23th, I didn't have at all.

Now, I ordered pituitary, and L-arginine. maybe, it will take long time to arrive.

(04-06-2019, 01:54 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(30-05-2019, 07:44 AM)Tiger_Lily13 Wrote:  Hi biggiwant!

Now, I think the headache wasn't from BO, because I don't have it though I take it every day.

I usually take BO and "doctor's best coQ10 with bioperine"

because bioperine helps absortion,

when my cycle is 12th, I had a headache, and discharge a lot,

but now, 23th, I didn't have at all.

Now, I ordered pituitary, and L-arginine. maybe, it will take long time to arrive.

Well that's great you were able to figure out the cause of your headaches and that it wasn't the BO. It's very possible it's the coQ10. Hopefully your new supplements will arrive soon! You should totaly update your progress once they do!

Thanks!
but, How about feeling sleepy? these days, I'm very tired.

Maybe, I think, I have lots of my tasks in my company , and because of liver.

So I want to liver clean, but milk thistle is good for NBE?

I heard milk thistle  is effective for hormonal cleansing.

Hmm, I'm not sure why you are sleepy. It really could be anything. A liver cleanse woild definitely be beneficial. Maybe there are too many toxins in your body and it's slowing your system down, therefore making you sleepy.

I haven't heard Milk Thistle being bad for NBE. I read a while back that Milk Thistle promotes prolactin, so that may be helpful for certain ladies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon