Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zhi Mu - how do i make into a lotion from extract?

I just got my zhi mu extract turn up yay!
How do i mix it or what would i mix it with to use as a lotion? Im gathering you dont just rub the extract in as it wouldnt spread..
Thanks

http://www.kalidees.com/articles/plant_lipofilling.pdf

Thank you for the article. Some real good research in it as well, but light and readable. Smile
I  guess an oil should be fine, a non comedogenic oil should penetrate better bc it doesnt clog your pores. Coconut is not clogging pores, so a good choice, oliveoil, rosehip, almond oil, carrot oil(have you already heard of or tried carrot oil?

(28-05-2019, 04:47 PM)hannah Wrote:  Thank you for the article. Some real good research in it as well, but light and readable. Smile
I  guess an oil should be fine, a non comedogenic oil should penetrate better bc it doesnt clog your pores. Coconut is not clogging pores, so a good choice, oliveoil, rosehip, almond oil, carrot oil(have you already heard of or tried carrot oil?

Good article yeh and not scientific jargon  Smile
Yeh these are liquid drops no way youd just spot apply the drops has to be mixed with something.
A carrier oil that lets it absorb and not overpower it at a guess. 
I’l see if SweetO chimes in and see what she uses.

hi girls ..that’s a really good article, ella. after i read it i pulled some hawaii pharm zhi mu out of my fridge, i’ve had for quite a while, ..sweet and sticky. anyway, i started trying a few things for fun ..i use aloe vera quite a lot, from plants on my porch as well as some bottled lily of the valley whole leaf aloe vera, so, i mixed several drops of the sticky zhi mu with about 1 tablespoon of my bottled aloe vera and it mixed quite well ..i massaged it in for about 6-8 minutes  ..and, it worked pretty well as a zhi mu vehicle. 

it fascinates me how the zhi mu would influence fat cells or the extracellular matrix around the fat cells or mammary cells …or, how everything we think and eat might influence this extracellular matrix. remember busty bride said she massaged with aloe vera growing up and she’s so buxom. i saw a ted talk a few yrs ago how a researcher was discovering how the extracellular matrix, the interstitial fluid surrounding cells was an essential component determining how the cells function or dysfunction ..it’s on youtube, now, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU-lMsLRtL0 not sure why i bring this up ..it’s just something to think about.

i posted this little fat graphic here a few years ago i like ..here it is again     

J
(02-06-2019, 11:03 PM)solome Wrote:  Smile hi girls ..that’s a really good article, ella. after i read it i pulled some hawaii pharm zhi mu out of my fridge, i’ve had for quite a while, ..sweet and sticky. anyway, i started trying a few things for fun ..i use aloe vera quite a lot, from plants on my porch as well as some bottled lily of the valley whole leaf aloe vera, so, i mixed several drops of the sticky zhi mu with about 1 tablespoon of my bottled aloe vera and it mixed quite well ..i massaged it in for about 6-8 minutes  ..and, it worked pretty well as a zhi mu vehicle. 

it fascinates me how the zhi mu would influence fat cells or the extracellular matrix around the fat cells or mammary cells …or, how everything we think and eat might influence this extracellular matrix. remember busty bride said she massaged with aloe vera growing up and she’s so buxom. i saw a ted talk a few yrs ago how a researcher was discovering how the extracellular matrix, the interstitial fluid surrounding cells was an essential component determining how the cells function or dysfunction ..it’s on youtube, now, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU-lMsLRtL0 not sure why i bring this up ..it’s just something to think about.

I’m going to check that out! 
Yes thanks I really do need to get my hands on some good aloe Vera. 
Always with the good ideas solome ?

(03-06-2019, 12:02 AM)EllaC Wrote:  J
(02-06-2019, 11:03 PM)solome Wrote:  Smile hi girls ..that’s a really good article, ella. after i read it i pulled some hawaii pharm zhi mu out of my fridge, i’ve had for quite a while, ..sweet and sticky. anyway, i started trying a few things for fun ..i use aloe vera quite a lot, from plants on my porch as well as some bottled lily of the valley whole leaf aloe vera, so, i mixed several drops of the sticky zhi mu with about 1 tablespoon of my bottled aloe vera and it mixed quite well ..i massaged it in for about 6-8 minutes  ..and, it worked pretty well as a zhi mu vehicle. 

Hey! Interesting article. Want to hear from you the feedback of the Zhi-mu, never heard about it, so good luck beautiful!

(05-06-2019, 03:49 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(03-06-2019, 12:02 AM)EllaC Wrote:  J

Hey! Interesting article. Want to hear from you the feedback of the Zhi-mu, never heard about it, so good luck beautiful!
Hiya ? hey if the Zhi Mu theories right and works  it sounds marvellous right ? I’m definately update ! Thanks x

hey. hey heye hye. does anybody know how long takes to see something like if zhi mu does what the well-informed say making fat happy. fat cells divide. they fill up and get so big making my breasts the envy. sorry, been drinking some wine. i shouldn't do that but oops. ºLº i've been massaging with zhi mu and aloe and leaving on. it drys and only very slight tacky ..not much ..then, after 30minutes it's pretty dry. also, does it work anywhere on the body ...i mean, it's not just a breast thing, right i just wonder if it's local subcutaneous thing. also, btw, i started taking some glandulars, again. i rmember when i went a little crazy with those things and my breasts swelled so much and leaked ..crazy. came across something about thymus glandular, have to find that to remember ....omg, have you ever checked your history and it's a mile long. anyway, i've got fat it's just on my rear end and all that fat is putting my poor jeans under a buttload of physical duress. jeans are so expensive. i going to keep up the zhi mu/aloe massage ..i really want this to work. i may have an itsy bit more wine.

(13-06-2019, 04:59 AM)solome Wrote:  hey. hey heye hye. does anybody know how long takes to see something like if zhi mu does what the well-informed say making fat happy. fat cells divide. they fill up and get so big making my breasts the envy. sorry, been drinking some wine. i shouldn't do that but oops. ºLº i've been massaging with zhi mu and aloe and leaving on. it drys and only very slight tacky ..not much ..then, after 30minutes it's pretty dry. also, does it work anywhere on the body ...i mean, it's not just a breast thing, right i just wonder if it's local subcutaneous thing. also, btw, i started taking some glandulars, again. i rmember when i went a little crazy with those things and my breasts swelled so much and leaked ..crazy. came across something about thymus glandular, have to find that to remember ....omg, have you ever checked your history and it's a mile long. anyway, i've got fat it's just on my rear end and all that fat is putting my poor jeans under a buttload of physical duress. jeans are so expensive. i going to keep up the zhi mu/aloe massage ..i really want this to work. i may have an itsy bit more wine.

Hey love. I having a wine too Smile
http://www.kalidees.com/articles/plant_lipofilling.pdf
This reckons from 28 days, and lotus gave me some info from Cheryls forum and she noticed after a month she gained an inch on her butt thighs too from memory. She was saying if you ate to gain some fat it might help too since your already applying the zhi-mu. She used a powder. I wonder if the liquid extract is in the right form, using with aloe vera gel. But there are some reviews of people using the extract mixed with a carrier oil who did gain fat on the boobs and butt using that!

I was thinking about lip plumping today! 
Zhi-mu... i am going tp try this! 
not sure if there is subcutaneous fat in the lips but who doesnt want fuller lips right!
I have tried bee venom for this but to no avail..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon