Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zhi Mu - how do i make into a lotion from extract?

found this re lip plumping naturally. i have both peppermint and cinamon essential oil so hell yes il try!
https://hirabeautytips.com/get-bigger-li...rmanently/

I TAKE IT BACK!!! Don’t!!!! Use cinnamon essential oil OMG IT BURNS!!!!!

(14-06-2019, 09:04 AM)EllaC Wrote:  I TAKE IT BACK!!! Don’t!!!! Use cinnamon essential oil OMG IT BURNS!!!!!

Lol youre funny! I bet your lips are fine the way they are! Concentrating on boobs is time consuming enough! 

Of course the essential oil is going to burn!! Take care chica x

ok, sorry, gonna need more practice drinking wine and posting. being sensitive to alcohol, it takes about one.5 glass to get stupid. anyway, i shouldn't have said fat cells divide ..although, yes, they do and no, they don't. fat cells are so interesting. they're like endocrine glands  .. they produce a lot of hormones, they do fat storage  ..duh. here’s some fat talk.

...abdominal and visceral fat increases the risk of cardiovascular and metabolic disease the most   ...lower body fat is relatively harmless and may even have a protective effect.

…..it’s been widely believed that fat cells could only increase in number under certain circumstances such as extreme weight gain or at certain times in a person’s life-cycle, such as during pregnancy and during late childhood and early puberty  …..but, a new study has demonstrated that different body fat depots have distinct properties with regards to how they grow and multiply.

The cellular mechanisms are different,” said study author Michael Jenson, an endocrinologist at the Mayo Clinic. “The accumulation of abdominal fat happens largely by individual cells expanding in size, while the fat gain in the femoral or lower body it’s the number of fat cells that increases.”
What’s alarming is how quickly and easily lower body fat cells were formed with weight gain   ....study found that a gain of only approximately 1.6 kilograms of lower body fat resulted in the creation of 2.6 billion new adipocytes in just 8 weeks.”

“Increases in femoral adipose tissue mass can occur remarkably quickly through formation of new fat cells.”
Abdominal fat cells CAN multiply, but it usually only happens in adults when there is prolonged, extensive weight gain. Not so with lower body fat. What had never been directly confirmed before is the fact that lower body fat accumulates through fat cell multiplication.

no wonder my ass keeps growing. studies seem to keep discovering these strange details about fat cells and at different fat cell sites on the body. anyway, i've decided to go full zhi mu, i just can't let any of that stuff touch my rear-end. ella, i've added cinnamon to breast massage and regretted it ..it's hot, yes, i didn't know it right away but, it burned my skin and took several days to heal, it was awful, awful, awful ..and i wasn't drinking. also, about peppermint, i have a study bookmarked where they did tests on scalp and found peppermint oil mixed with a carrier to be more effective than minoxidil. they said it was an effective anti-dht and it stimulated hair growth ...i can post the link if anyone wants  ..i thought that was interesting because obviously, it's having an interesting impact on what's happening beneath the skin ..that study made me wonder if you could take it internally and it would be a body-wide anti-dht ..idk.  oh, and btw, after i wash my face, i add one drop of peppermint essential oil to my hydrating face cream ..it's warm but it doesn't burn. 

Tongue

(14-06-2019, 08:36 PM)solome Wrote:  ok, sorry, gonna need more practice drinking wine and posting. being sensitive to alcohol, it takes about one.5 glass to get stupid. anyway, i shouldn't have said fat cells divide ..although, yes, they do and no, they don't. fat cells are so interesting. they're like endocrine glands  .. they produce a lot of hormones, they do fat storage  ..duh. here’s some fat talk.

...abdominal and visceral fat increases the risk of cardiovascular and metabolic disease the most   ...lower body fat is relatively harmless and may even have a protective effect.

…..it’s been widely believed that fat cells could only increase in number under certain circumstances such as extreme weight gain or at certain times in a person’s life-cycle, such as during pregnancy and during late childhood and early puberty  …..but, a new study has demonstrated that different body fat depots have distinct properties with regards to how they grow and multiply.

The cellular mechanisms are different,” said study author Michael Jenson, an endocrinologist at the Mayo Clinic. “The accumulation of abdominal fat happens largely by individual cells expanding in size, while the fat gain in the femoral or lower body it’s the number of fat cells that increases.”
What’s alarming is how quickly and easily lower body fat cells were formed with weight gain   ....study found that a gain of only approximately 1.6 kilograms of lower body fat resulted in the creation of 2.6 billion new adipocytes in just 8 weeks.”

“Increases in femoral adipose tissue mass can occur remarkably quickly through formation of new fat cells.”
Abdominal fat cells CAN multiply, but it usually only happens in adults when there is prolonged, extensive weight gain. Not so with lower body fat. What had never been directly confirmed before is the fact that lower body fat accumulates through fat cell multiplication.

no wonder my ass keeps growing. studies seem to keep discovering these strange details about fat cells and at different fat cell sites on the body. anyway, i've decided to go full zhi mu, i just can't let any of that stuff touch my rear-end. ella, i've added cinnamon to breast massage and regretted it ..it's hot, yes, i didn't know it right away but, it burned my skin and took several days to heal, it was awful, awful, awful ..and i wasn't drinking. also, about peppermint, i have a study bookmarked where they did tests on scalp and found peppermint oil mixed with a carrier to be more effective than minoxidil. they said it was an effective anti-dht and it stimulated hair growth ...i can post the link if anyone wants  ..i thought that was interesting because obviously, it's having an interesting impact on what's happening beneath the skin ..that study made me wonder if you could take it internally and it would be a body-wide anti-dht ..idk.  oh, and btw, after i wash my face, i add one drop of peppermint essential oil to my hydrating face cream ..it's warm but it doesn't burn. 

Tongue
Ha ha, ok so you are onboard with zhi-mu then , have YOU found any further info on it? i struggle to find much to be fair. 

I do struggle to get my head around what it proposes to do externally but not internally same effect if you know what i mean  Huh 

@fruitcake  Big Grin  hey i have these fine lines around my lips and women say the likes of lip plumpers can fill them out thats my end game  Smile  my lips are fairly full and nothing a little make up accentuation can make them look pouty! amazing what you learn on youtube!  Smile

mmmm ...it's difficult to find zhi mu information that isn't anecdotal, but then, i'm not too awfully surprised ..good studies take money, time and people which then require a payoff ...yeah, hair, boobs, booty, waistlines ..there's money to be made but you also need to have something to patent so you can protect your income. i sound so cynical. but hey, guess what i did come across https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24757  ...so, miss mad chemical scientist ellen not too long ago was all over this  ...so, after making queries, drinking some wine, reading ellen's post and her links, this is what i'm thinking ...i'm not going to get the zhi mu extract powder but i'm going to stay with the liquid extract and aloe for 6-8 weeks. my breasts have never gotten anywhere near D territory ..it's mythical ...i want to take them there.

so, my plan is to continue my casual weekend noogling, i've picked up the glandulars, again, i still like maca and aguaje, whole foods diet with lot of live enzymes, enough calories and fat for some lipid storage ..i mean, what do our evolutionary bodies do in good times when food is widely available, they store up and get sexy. i still think adding a bit of iodine and boron is essential to health. i've seen where sites will state that the sarsasapogenins in zhi mu have been proven to make fat grow or fat cells divide or preadipocytes turn into mature adipocytes. idk. honestly, i can't stop thinking about that event that happened to me when i was taking the glandulars about 3 or 4 years ago and my breasts swelled so big it scared me ..i've been trying to remember all the crazy stuff i was taking at the time ..not sure, but i may have been taking some sublingual pregnenolone drops. yeah, i was crazy.

(15-06-2019, 06:23 PM)solome Wrote:  mmmm ...it's difficult to find zhi mu information that isn't anecdotal, but then, i'm not too awfully surprised ..good studies take money, time and people which then require a payoff ...yeah, hair, boobs, booty, waistlines ..there's money to be made but you also need to have something to patent so you can protect your income. i sound so cynical. but hey, guess what i did come across https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24757  ...so, miss mad chemical scientist ellen not too long ago was all over this  ...so, after making queries, drinking some wine, reading ellen's post and her links, this is what i'm thinking ...i'm not going to get the zhi mu extract powder but i'm going to stay with the liquid extract and aloe for 6-8 weeks. my breasts have never gotten anywhere near D territory ..it's mythical ...i want to take them there.

so, my plan is to continue my casual weekend noogling, i've picked up the glandulars, again, i still like maca and aguaje, whole foods diet with lot of live enzymes, enough calories and fat for some lipid storage ..i mean, what do our evolutionary bodies do in good times when food is widely available, they store up and get sexy. i still think adding a bit of iodine and boron is essential to health. i've seen where sites will state that the sarsasapogenins in zhi mu have been proven to make fat grow or fat cells divide or preadipocytes turn into mature adipocytes. idk. honestly, i can't stop thinking about that event that happened to me when i was taking the glandulars about 3 or 4 years ago and my breasts swelled so big it scared me ..i've been trying to remember all the crazy stuff i was taking at the time ..not sure, but i may have been taking some sublingual pregnenolone drops. yeah, i was crazy.

As usual my dear Such a good find  Smile

Great research Ella, and Solome!
Thank you very much.
I read that the Zhi Mu is used in the Volufliine.
I tried voulufline several years ago and didnt see much improvement. Especially considering the cost.
Even the reports make it sound terrific if you use it regularly for 56 days.. and that depends on the percentage you are using.
So I eagerly wait to hear good reports form the Zhi experiment.

Bobbi

(16-06-2019, 01:28 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Great research Ella, and Solome!
Thank you very much.
I tried voulufline several years ago and didnt see much improvement. Especially considering the cost.
Even the reports make it sound terrific if you use it regularly for 56 days.. and that depends on the percentage you are using.

Bobbi

Hey Bobbi!

Yes, volufiline (the cream I mean) is really expensive, but zhi mu liquid extract seems more affordable since it's concentrated and it can last 2-3 months.

I am going to buy it again for the summer, this way I will be into zhi-mu around 6-7 months and see what's next!

(19-06-2019, 03:07 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(16-06-2019, 01:28 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Great research Ella, and Solome!
Thank you very much.

Bobbi

Hey Bobbi!

Yes, volufiline (the cream I mean) is really expensive, but zhi mu liquid extract seems more affordable since it's concentrated and it can last 2-3 months.

I am going to buy it again for the summer, this way I will be into zhi-mu around 6-7 months and see what's next!
It is a shame there isnt anyone on here who’s been on it for a few month’s solid who could report results  Rolleyes I know MissMad did ok as with yourselfin the shorter term from memory?

@bobbi yes volufiline was a big waste of money for me too plus the reviews never seemed to get updated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon