Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How BO works and pituitary role

Hi guys!

Looking for a better understanding of the program which made my dreams come true, I found this document on Internet, seems like is the application for a patent, and seeing the ingredients looks like the Bontiful breast formula. So check it out and in the # 0016 and 0017 talks about the role of pituitary in the program, I think it's what gives you the puberty mode.

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis....8129A1.pdf

(26-05-2019, 10:15 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  Hi guys!

Looking for a better understanding of the program which made my dreams come true, I found this document on Internet, seems like is the application for a patent, and seeing the ingredients looks like the Bontiful breast formula. So check it out and in the # 0016 and 0017 talks about the role of pituitary in the program, I think it's what gives you the puberty mode.

Ha! Looks like there’s an entrepreneur milling around on this forum! They’re stealing your ideas to sell them to unsuspecting girls for triple the price. They probably got the idea from you, Dboobies!

(27-05-2019, 01:21 AM)SugarplumFairy Wrote:  
(26-05-2019, 10:15 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  Hi guys!

Ha! Looks like there’s an entrepreneur milling around on this forum! They’re stealing your ideas to sell them to unsuspecting girls for triple the price. They probably got the idea from you, Dboobies!
TBH, I didn’t understand your message. You mean there’s someone making money with my experience with NBE? Or you think I’m trying to make any business?

The patent is dated March 2005, I don't think they are copying dboobies.

(28-05-2019, 12:14 AM)James98 Wrote:  The patent is dated March 2005, I don't think they are copying dboobies.

Oh I understood what Sugarplum mean. Yea, the patent was registered more than 10 years ago, I assume is the Bontiful breast cause in their website they always claim the patent is pending. But yea, their program is so expensive and in my opinion, despite I've never tried that brand, the other brands offer you flexibility to manage the dosis is as you feel like.

But one thing that got my attention, is, if you read the whole document, they mention in the formula some herbs that we know have phytoestrogens, so they add phytoestrogens to the pill, and Raw Female from Natural Sources also has Damiana in the formula, I don't know if I mention but the first three months in my program, I took the Raw Female and the pit from that brand and I think they were pretty effective, I owe them my puberty state and very fast results, I have to quit it cause they sick me when I took them with empty stomach, due the zinc. 
So maybe in some quantity herbs boost glandular therapy results?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon