Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boin's Journey to actual Bounce (Bovine Ovary Program)

(29-10-2019, 05:16 AM)James98 Wrote:  I think your breasts are larger in the left picture than the right. I trust it is the newer one?

Bingo! Big Grin

Any news ?

(13-12-2019, 09:20 AM)Tourny24 Wrote:  Any news ?

Hey everyone sorry for having been gone for so long, i have been doing the same thing but didnt have enough MK-677 for some of the time and some other stuff yadda yadda

But basically i think i have plateau’ed sadly, so im gonna take a break from BO(also nipplecream) but still taking MK-677 and my BC, the break is gonna last a month/a cycle and i will see if that kickstarts things again!

Any advice is welcome!

So guys i have completely changed my program(well atleast ALOT) and i am feeling the soreness in my breasts again!!
I had completely no understanding of how NBE worked and just copied MissMadScientist without actually understanding why and how it worked/works, however i understand it a tiny bit more but i owe it all to this amazing thread by the lovely Lotus who is also a member on here, here is where i got all my information https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&highlight=Big+breast

HIGHLY recommend a read, its a goldmine of information, i have learnt so much and i am gonna do a complete overhaul of my routine and a new thread when i finish my Birthcontrol pills, ask me anything if you have questions!

Hello Boin, can you share what change you have made to have the pain again?

Also, do u retain all yr growth from BO?

MLaurel12345Hello Boin, can you share what change you have made to have the pain again?

Also, do u retain all yr growth from BO?

Well i am still on BC (dianeMite) which has an anti androgenic progestin in the formulation(+ estrogen obvs)

Take 10mg mk-677(not as important i think) i’d rather intermittent fast 14-16+ hours

Have incorperated PC cream from days 14-18 and 22-23(receptor sensitivity)

White peony 600mg twixe a day, one when i wake up and one when i take my BC

Panax Ginseng, MSM and L-glutamine once a day ((for the boobie receptors) and more often than not freshly squeezed grapefruit juice(receptors + metabolism of estrogen) 

Also paba, hmb and collagen + multivitamin, fishoil, D3 and magnesium

And BO 1200mg before sleep

I’m not gonna stick with this routine for much longer though, gonna start on PM instead of BO and drop the BC and mk-677, and yes i have retained the growth

Thank you!
But i wonder why you would change to PM when youstart to receive pain from BO and BCP again?

Also, since you take BO once at night, do u receive pain just after the taking BO, or you have thr pain all day long? I never receive at pain when taking BO

(08-03-2020, 06:38 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Thank you!
But i wonder why you would change to PM when youstart to receive pain from BO and BCP again?

Also, since you take BO once at night, do u receive pain just after the taking BO, or you have thr pain all day long? I never receive at pain when taking BO

Thats because i belive PM is much stronger and since im starting to take more herbs now it just makes sense in my head to have an estrogenic herb in my program instead.
Also i belive the breast tingling i have now is caused by all the new things in my routine + BC much more than the BO
And i do have tingles all day long, gonna incorperate Reishi also.
The reason im stopping BC is because i doubt the doc will prescribe more lmao unless its a different kind and because i belive ovulation is helpful for NBE and i want more free T so my body can aromatise it

Honestly read Lotuses thread its sooo great, shes trans but grew to a DD!! Thats unheard of almost!

Boin, dear!

Would you explain the reason of using Panax Ginseng as well? What it does to the E receptors? I could not find Lotus' post about it!

I'm glad you are growing and reaching your goals ^^

I plan to start taking from now on HMB+protein (collagen syn)+ Primrose oil+ D3+ Magnesium as well ^^ and FINALLY, BO! <3 I bought 3 bottles xD Just in case

My routine is been zhimu+ reishi+ mk677 for two months and my body is doing well, so I'll add gradually other supplements too.

sweetorangeBoin, dear!

Would you explain the reason of using Panax Ginseng as well? What it does to the E receptors? I could not find Lotus' post about it!

I'm glad you are growing and reaching your goals ^^

I plan to start taking from now on HMB+protein (collagen syn)+ Primrose oil+ D3+ Magnesium as well ^^ and FINALLY, BO! <3 I bought 3 bottles xD Just in case

My routine is been zhimu+ reishi+ mk677 for two months and my body is doing well, so I'll add gradually other supplements too.

I’m so sorry sweetorange, i have looked through my notes and apparently i didnt write it down(so smart...) but what i did write was just that its good for i think something to do with the receptor for breast growth specifically but has to be in conjunction with a program, and also it being a potentiator, it is somewhere in the 400+ page thread i linked which i know doesnt help much but yeah

Ooooh! Sounds great so far Orange! What other supplements are you going to add?  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon