Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boin's Journey to actual Bounce (Bovine Ovary Program)

(09-10-2019, 05:07 PM)Boin Wrote:  
(09-10-2019, 08:46 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 11:46 PM)Boin Wrote:  ... Its just that growth has slowed alot so im a bit discouraged!
Don't get discouraged! I believe this goes in cycles and you are entering a "consolidation phase". If you stop now, you will shrink back. Also you should consider a break, but not for a few months. When you start up again you would enter a new growth phase.

Wait okay, so how do i take a break if i will shrink when i stop? And how long of a break?

I think to be safe, you should continue as you are for 3 months. Then take a break for 2 or 3 months, but you can also change your routine instead of a complete break such as just massage with oil. Your progress has been fantastic, good luck on your next cycle  Smile

(11-10-2019, 08:59 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(09-10-2019, 05:07 PM)Boin Wrote:  
(09-10-2019, 08:46 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 11:46 PM)Boin Wrote:  ... Its just that growth has slowed alot so im a bit discouraged!
Don't get discouraged! I believe this goes in cycles and you are entering a "consolidation phase". If you stop now, you will shrink back. Also you should consider a break, but not for a few months. When you start up again you would enter a new growth phase.

Wait okay, so how do i take a break if i will shrink when i stop? And how long of a break?

I think to be safe, you should continue as you are for 3 months. Then take a break for 2 or 3 months, but you can also change your routine instead of a complete break such as just massage with oil. Your progress has been fantastic, good luck on your next cycle  Smile

Alright, thanks for the advice! I’ll keep going for 7 or do months, but if i see no progress i might take a break for a month in 3 months

I’m so happy with my breast today! They have never looked bigger! I definetly think they are still growing/rounding out, have had no acne this month at ALL, not even a tiny pimple(sign of low DHT = good news) 

I have been incorperating a tiny glass of wine every night for aromatization (Converts T to E) because i read up on some stuff, apparently alcohol increases T to E and several studies confirm this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9726268/

https://breast-cancer-research.biomedcen...015-0620-1

https://www.jwatch.org/jw199612170000002...gen-levels

That being said it doesnt have to be the wine doing this, may be my routine as a whole. There is an increased chance of breast cancer, which is almost always the case with long term increase in estrogen. So i’ll only drink this and i emphasize TINY glass a day untill my NBE journey is over(or atleast on a break in 3 to 6 or so months) Disclaimer: PLEASE dont take this as drinking is healthy, its not and definetly not long term(hello cancer)

So my routine is now
All month: hmb 2 grams, vitamin supplements(fish oil, multi, D+Calcium vit), 2 tablets collagen, SMALL glass of wine, tea on and off(green and licorice), Mk-677 10-20(mostly 20)mg
Day 1-7: nothing
Day 7-13: Birth control + BO nipple cream
Day 13-26: Birth control + 1200mg BO and BO nipple cream
Day 26-28: Birth control

(Does anyone know how to share pictures?)
Out~

(27-10-2019, 03:15 PM)Boin Wrote:  I’m so happy with my breast today!

Out~

Easy to upload pictures. Use the "New Attachemnt:" and "Add Attachment" buttons below the post area, just above the "Post Reply" button.

(27-10-2019, 06:32 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(27-10-2019, 03:15 PM)Boin Wrote:  I’m so happy with my breast today!

Out~

Easy to upload pictures. Use the "New Attachemnt:" and "Add Attachment" buttons below the post area, just above the "Post Reply" button.

Thank you James!

One is from september 21st 2019 and the other one two months later now(oktober 27st 2019)

Obviously the angle and lightning is a bit different but honestly i see a difference, what do you guys think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congrats Boin!
Its hard from me to see any change, like you said the angle and lighting effect the comparison a lot.
BUT your breasts are very lovely, nice shape and perkyness.
What ever your doing keep it up.
Bobbi

(28-10-2019, 07:35 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Congrats Boin!
Its hard from me to see any change, like you said the angle and lighting effect the comparison a lot.
BUT your breasts are very lovely, nice shape and perkyness.
What ever your doing keep it up.
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi, thats so nice of you!
Yeah true, its only two months apart so there isnt a big difference, i wish i had photos from when i started, i originally planned not to share pics but now i regret it!!

Yeah it would have been very noticeable from 86 to 93. I’m a petite person, your pic is my current goal lol. They have wonderful shape. I am using home made infused oil: fenugreek , flaxseed and Zhimu. Will try BO if this plan doesn’t work out.

I think your breasts are larger in the left picture than the right. I trust it is the newer one?

(28-10-2019, 10:18 PM)bosekk Wrote:  Yeah it would have been very noticeable from 86 to 93. I’m a petite person, your pic is my current goal lol. They have wonderful shape. I am using home made infused oil: fenugreek , flaxseed and Zhimu. Will try BO if this plan doesn’t work out.

Aw thats sweet of you! Hows the oil working so far?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon