Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boin's Journey to actual Bounce (Bovine Ovary Program)

(23-08-2019, 02:50 PM)SagEvolution Wrote:  
(23-08-2019, 10:50 AM)Boin Wrote:  
(23-08-2019, 04:51 AM)SagEvolution Wrote:  
(19-08-2019, 11:26 PM)Boin Wrote:  Hey guys! I know all my posting is redundant, but its also for my self, like a boobie diary of sorts lmao, so if growth stalls or i get confused about something everything will be documented here, and MAY even help someone else too!

anyways.... holy crap, third cycle!
the cycle started yesterday(day 12 of cycle) and will be as follows

Day 7-11: Birth control (dianamite) for anti androgen and extra estrogen
Day 12-24: 6x250mg BO, BO nipple cream 3x times a day, Birth control (dianamite)
Day 24-28: Birth control (dianamite) till period starts
Day 1-7: Nothing special

ALL month Day 1-28: Vit D+Mag+Cal combo, 2 fish oil tablets, multi vitamin, collagen, HMB 2 gram, 15-25mg Ibutamoren

Other than supplements i try to work out 2-3 times a week(strength training) cardio seems redundant because i work with 1-3 year olds everyday, so lots of running, walking and lifting!
Eating right-ish(lol) meaning enough calories and macro nutrients like fat and protein especially, antioxidant rich foods and not too much "junk" (meaning, sugar, white bread etc)

Talk to you soon....

[Image: 146589.gif]

What's your current status? Did.you get close to 100+ cm?

Says in my signature. Started at 86cm, currently at 92cm

I read 2018 not 2019 for your post my apologies!! That is amazing keep it up!

Not a problem at all! 
Yeah i hope it does keep up haha !

Decided to add 1-2 cups of green tea a day and also 1 cup of liqorice tea a day or every other day,
Because im experiencing some acne which may be unrelated to BO and may be caused by hair products, sunscreen etc but just erring on the side of caution incase its DHT or excess testosterone related. Not great for boobie growth if its not converted to estrogen and DHT is just plain bad.
Green tea increases sex hormone-binding globulin (anti DHT and testosterone) and liqorice reduces Testosterone(and DHT)

Disclaimer be careful with Liqorice, it increases blood pressure and is powerful anti testosterone and too low is DANGEROUS.

Signing in earlier than usual, day 6 literally started 10 minutes ago haha, but wanted to share measurements now! I measure at almost 93cm, but rounding it down to 92.5, so half cm to one cm growth ish, its a slow process but am trying to lose weight also, which might hinder growth a bit. Well, have a nice week everyone!

your doing great!!
Keep up the good work
Bobbi

(09-09-2019, 06:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  your doing great!!
Keep up the good work
Bobbi

Thank you so much Bobbi!

Hey guys, its day 6 of my cycle again!
Actually i wanted to share something, im going to try not obsessing over the measuring tape and only share if there is significant growth, i have noticed its a bit discouraging and i get very obsessive!! But I'll be on this journey for atleast 7 more months, so some growth is to be expected! I measured at 93cm this months, talk again soon Smile

Your starting measure was the start of this try or a long time ago? form 86 to 93 is a great gain. Congrats. 
Also are you still using Swanson's BO? I know they don't use Argentina cattle only anymore. And Dr' Rons BO is sold out for now.

(06-10-2019, 09:19 PM)bosekk Wrote:  Your starting measure was the start of this try or a long time ago? form 86 to 93 is a great gain. Congrats. 
Also are you still using Swanson's BO? I know they don't use Argentina cattle only anymore. And Dr' Rons BO is sold out for now.

86 was the starting measure from this routine/method/from the start of this thread, and thank you! Its just that growth has slowed alot so im a bit discouraged!
And yeah i use Swansons

(08-10-2019, 11:46 PM)Boin Wrote:  ... Its just that growth has slowed alot so im a bit discouraged!
Don't get discouraged! I believe this goes in cycles and you are entering a "consolidation phase". If you stop now, you will shrink back. Also you should consider a break, but not for a few months. When you start up again you would enter a new growth phase.

(09-10-2019, 08:46 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 11:46 PM)Boin Wrote:  ... Its just that growth has slowed alot so im a bit discouraged!
Don't get discouraged! I believe this goes in cycles and you are entering a "consolidation phase". If you stop now, you will shrink back. Also you should consider a break, but not for a few months. When you start up again you would enter a new growth phase.

Wait okay, so how do i take a break if i will shrink when i stop? And how long of a break?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon