Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boin's Journey to actual Bounce (Bovine Ovary Program)

(06-06-2019, 12:16 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(06-06-2019, 01:56 AM)Boin Wrote:  Little update, very good swelling, went from 86cm to 90cm, not sure if its permanent yet because im assaulting my body with hormones (BC, igf-1 and BO) so theres a big chance most of it is water retention, swelling or something, but so far so good, im very encouraged!
Will measure on the 7th day of next cycle, so stay tuned.

WAY TO GO girl!! <3
Thank you honey!!

Hey guys, i'm on day 6 of my "period" (on BC so not really a period) and i measured late today instead of tomorrow because im impatient and those few hours dont really make a difference for my measurements, and so far im 88cm i think, so i would say a growth of about 2cm or so which is okay but i wish it was a bit more, however any growth is great. 
Anyway, starting this new cycle on day 11 again exactly as my first post! (+ Mk677) so i might update again soon.

Upped my does of BO to 1500 from 1200.
Its going well enough this cycle so far, Mk-677 is making  me ravenous though so its not recomended for weightloss lol,
Will update with measurements on day 7 in my cycle again, so stay tuned for that!

(01-07-2019, 07:35 AM)Boin Wrote:  Upped my does of BO to 1500 from 1200.
Its going well enough this cycle so far, Mk-677 is making  me ravenous though so its not recomended for weightloss lol,
Will update with measurements on day 7 in my cycle again, so stay tuned for that!

So I am just wondering, I dont mean this negative to you, do you know the dangers of mk-677? I would never ever dare to use that stuff !
Maybe I am just too preserved, but dont you worry about the risks?
I hope it works for you though..

(01-07-2019, 04:15 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(01-07-2019, 07:35 AM)Boin Wrote:  Upped my does of BO to 1500 from 1200.

So I am just wondering, I dont mean this negative to you, do you know the dangers of mk-677? I would never ever dare to use that stuff !
Maybe I am just too preserved, but dont you worry about the risks?
I hope it works for you though..

I’m just taking it at a dose of 25mg or less for a few months and i am young and healthy so im not worried, plus Igf-1 is essential for growth and no natural method for increasing it can compare, so its worth it for me. 
Also for me it does work very well i already grew 2cm+ The first cycle, but i wouldnt recommend it to anyone if they are worried about the possible risks since no one should do anything they are scared of or feel uncomfortable with, one absolutely has to trust their gut instinct!

Hello beautiful people! Time for an update and some news!

I am on day 6 of my cycle and my period ends tomorrow, im also going on vacation tomorrow and since i measured on day 6 of last cycle i might as well measure today and i measured a whopping 91cm!! My boobs look and feel much bigger!
i recently started seeing an ex again and he has asked me repedetly(havent told him about nbe) "is it just me or are your boobs alot bigger?" and similar comments, so it isnt just me and the measuring tape noticing, that makes me happy and exited!

Now to the news, im almost out of Mk-677 and have a small supply of BO remaining, i have ordered new supplies but they have not arrived in time for my vacation... sadly Sad! i do have enough for a lower BO dose cycle, but have VERY minimal Mk-677, so this coming cycle will probably be less impressive than the ones that have been. So this coming cycle will be 1200mg BO at night from day 12-24, my birth control, and small doses of the remaining mk-677 till it runs out and no nipple cream.
Otherwise the program will be just as my first post!

Will update again when relevant! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Sooo happy for you darling! <3<3<3

I am going to start with ibutamoren tonight! at 5mg this week and the next week, increasing 5mg every two weeks until the last week of October. I'm beyond excited, not just because boob growth but it does wonder for fitness purposes! ^^

And yes, it is normal to have gained weight on it: not just because it makes you hungry, but your tissue growth overall is happening! haha that's why I love the fact it can help me through fitness goals xD

(15-07-2019, 06:52 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Sooo happy for you darling! <3<3<3

I am going to start with ibutamoren tonight! at 5mg this week and the next week, increasing 5mg every two weeks until the last week of October. I'm beyond excited, not just because boob growth but it does wonder for fitness purposes! ^^

And yes, it is normal to have gained weight on it: not just because it makes you hungry, but your tissue growth overall is happening! haha that's why I love the fact it can help me through fitness goals xD
Thank you! ❤️

Thats awsome hun! Are you taking any other supplements or herbs?
Also it will def help gains, i train hips and ass alot and those have grown too, so you have every reason to be exited!

Ran out of MK-677 four or so days ago (today is day 18 of my cycle) and have been trying to keep my Igf-1 up by drinking whole milk(3.8% fat) several times a day, also been swimming! Its the best i can do while on holiday, so lets see in a few weeks when my period has passed.

(16-07-2019, 12:07 AM)Boin Wrote:  
(15-07-2019, 06:52 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Sooo happy for you darling! <3<3<3

Thank you! ❤️

Thats awsome hun! Are you taking any other supplements or herbs?
Also it will def help gains, i train hips and ass alot and those have grown too, so you have every reason to be exited!

I am using it with BO homemade cream and next month I'll do with nipple intake for sure. But it is great for pumping too, the feeling is more soreness after noogling! Also, this week I'll take 10mg so yes, slowly but effectively I will gain a bit of boob tissue sooner or later. My idea is to be +1inch the last month of 2019, so I think I am doing fine.

What are your measurements currently?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon