Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What BO actually contains?

Does anyone actually know? I came across this paper, but I only recognized progesterone. 
https://academic.oup.com/endo/article-ab...34/2775093
Only the abstract is available 
Abstract
Ovaries from non-pregnant cows and heifers, obtained shortly after slaughter, were extracted with ethyl acetate and then defatted in cold 70% methanol.
The resulting extracts were chromatographed on paper and the isolated compounds identified by: (1) mobility on paper, (2) formation of derivatives and (3) ultra-violet and sulfuric acid spectra.
Quantitative estimates from ultra-violet spectra indicated 4.33 μg. of progesterone and 0.79 μg- of Δ4-pregnene-20β-ol-3-one per gram of ovarian tissue. A trace of an ultra-violet absorbing compound that chromatographed like Δ4-androstene-3,17-dione or Δ4-pregnene-20α-ol-3-one and a very polar material were also detected.

(24-05-2019, 04:31 PM)bosekk Wrote:  Does anyone actually know? I came across this paper, but I only recognized progesterone. 
Abstract
Ovaries from non-pregnant cows and heifers, obtained shortly after slaughter, were extracted with ethyl acetate and then defatted in cold 70% methanol.
The resulting extracts were chromatographed on paper and the isolated compounds identified by: (1) mobility on paper, (2) formation of derivatives and (3) ultra-violet and sulfuric acid spectra.
Quantitative estimates from ultra-violet spectra indicated 4.33 μg. of progesterone and 0.79 μg- of Δ4-pregnene-20β-ol-3-one per gram of ovarian tissue. A trace of an ultra-violet absorbing compound that chromatographed like Δ4-androstene-3,17-dione or Δ4-pregnene-20α-ol-3-one and a very polar material were also detected.

Oh Bosekk that's pretty interesting, I always wanted to know what the BO had, and reading the Bontiful Breast website, they proclaim the breast growing with the glandular therapy is the result of the progesterone in the pills, no the estrogen.

I'm attaching a graphic were explain the path of the steroid hormones, so the pregnene*** sounds like pregnenolone and the androstene** sounds like androstenedione.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-05-2019, 06:29 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(24-05-2019, 04:31 PM)bosekk Wrote:  Does anyone actually know? I came across this paper, but I only recognized progesterone. 
Abstract

Oh Bosekk that's pretty interesting, I always wanted to know what the BO had, and reading the Bontiful Breast website, they proclaim the breast growing with the glandular therapy is the result of the progesterone in the pills, no the estrogen.

I'm attaching a graphic were explain the path of the steroid hormones, so the pregnene*** sounds like pregnenolone and the androstene** sounds like androstenedione.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon