Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO makes a second puberty, and grow pelvis?

I am considering BO these days,

So I wanna know that BO make a second puberty so wider pelvis??

And what’s the pills that I can combine with BO?

Maca root?
Vitamin complex?
Is it okay if I take Inositol?

I am 30, so I have to take  hgh, gaba, or arginine?

(19-05-2019, 02:28 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  I am considering BO these days,

Maca root?
Vitamin complex?

Hi Biggiwant,

Some people could experience that second puberty while they're taking BO, I am one of that people, what I read about BO before starting the routine was that it put you in puberty mode, and accurately happened for me, so the breast growth and wider hips it's sth that you could expect if the program works for you. But BO is not effective for everyone and the reasons are unknown probably if you're carried hormonal imbalances before start the routine, the program will just boost thme . So who knows? We are here trying to learn and understand how NBE programs work.

* sorry English is not my native language

(19-05-2019, 05:15 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  

Maca root?
Vitamin complex?

Hi Biggiwant,

Some people could experience that second puberty while they're taking BO, I am one of that people, what I read about BO before starting the routine was that it put you in puberty mode, and accurately happened for me, so the breast growth and wider hips it's sth that you could expect if the program works for you. But BO is not effective for everyone and the reasons are unknown probably if you're carried hormonal imbalances before start the routine, the program will just boost thme . So who knows? We are here trying to learn and understand how NBE programs work.

wow, you are lucky!

I'm considering BO these days,
but I think I have hormonal imbalances.

so I wondering it.

BTW, you had experience about BO effect?

So your pelvis got more wider?

how old a u? when did you take it?

any thing eles you take with BO?

(21-05-2019, 07:51 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  

Maca root?
Vitamin complex?

Hi Biggiwant,

wow, you are lucky!

so I wondering it.

Yes, I had experience with BO, now I'm in my second round with the program after one year off of it, I tried pueraria during that year. The first round with BO was very successful, I was stuck on it for a year and I had great results. The very first effects were in my breast and hips, including as you ask, wide pelvis, I saw them taking more womanly shape, I had before more athletic body, with nice butt but not so wide hips and small breast. I started at 42 years old, that means that I was perimenopause, I guess with lower hormonal levels.

I took BO with pituitary, I was skinny and I think like puberty, that program make me eat more, so I increase like 12 pounds. 

It's always adviced yo should have your basal temperature between 98.3 and 98.6 to succes in this program,Mobutu I just get that temperature during ovulation, despite this I grew boobage,mothered are some supplements like kelp and other things that help you increasing your temperature, but so far nothing seems to help me.

I think weather your appetite doesn't increase, you should increase the eating of good fats, cholesterol is the mother of the steroids hormones production, so BO and pituitary were like the raw material and the cholesterol the machines were all those changes will occur.

You can drink, collagen, msm, protein shakes and a lot of other things that are adviced to go with the program, but I think all that stuffs are siders and can help but I consider they don't determine the results, as I said, the pills and fats, will work great.

So other thing that I always give for granted, is not mix with herbs and keep your hormonal receptors clean avoiding bad chemicals that you usually find in personal care products, food, cleaning products, air freshner, etc. 

I have my program in the program's section, you can find more information there.

And the only way you'll know it'll work for you, is giving it a chance

So, good luck!

(25-05-2019, 06:12 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  

Maca root?
Vitamin complex?

Hi Biggiwant,

wow, you are lucky!

so I wondering it.

Yes, I had experience with BO, now I'm in my second round with the program after one year off of it, I tried pueraria during that year. The first round with BO was very successful, I was stuck on it for a year and I had great results. The very first effects were in my breast and hips, including as you ask, wide pelvis, I saw them taking more womanly shape, I had before more athletic body, with nice butt but not so wide hips and small breast. I started at 42 years old, that means that I was perimenopause, I guess with lower hormonal levels.

I took BO with pituitary, I was skinny and I think like puberty, that program make me eat more, so I increase like 12 pounds. 

It's always adviced yo should have your basal temperature between 98.3 and 98.6 to succes in this program,Mobutu I just get that temperature during ovulation, despite this I grew boobage,mothered are some supplements like kelp and other things that help you increasing your temperature, but so far nothing seems to help me.

I think weather your appetite doesn't increase, you should increase the eating of good fats, cholesterol is the mother of the steroids hormones production, so BO and pituitary were like the raw material and the cholesterol the machines were all those changes will occur.

You can drink, collagen, msm, protein shakes and a lot of other things that are adviced to go with the program, but I think all that stuffs are siders and can help but I consider they don't determine the results, as I said, the pills and fats, will work great.

So other thing that I always give for granted, is not mix with herbs and keep your hormonal receptors clean avoiding bad chemicals that you usually find in personal care products, food, cleaning products, air freshner, etc. 

I have my program in the program's section, you can find more information there.

So, good luck!

You mean , “wider pelvis” is “grow pelvic bone” or “fat on hips”??

I can’t understand it

And if my body temperature is higher than it, there’s not effective?

(28-05-2019, 06:17 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(25-05-2019, 06:12 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  

Maca root?
Vitamin complex?

Hi Biggiwant,

wow, you are lucky!

so I wondering it.

So, good luck!

You mean , “wider pelvis” is “grow pelvic bone” or “fat on hips”??

I can’t understand it

And if my body temperature is higher than it, there’s not effective?

Hey! About the hips I think was fat distribution, not sure that was because my hip bones got wider. And about the temperature, I've read about the implications of the results if you have temperatures lower than 98.3 F, but never heard about implications if the temperature is higher than 98.6 F which is considered the higher limit for a normal temperature.
I guess it'd works

(05-06-2019, 02:52 AM)pid=\205646 Wrote:oh, that's a little 
oh, that's a little disappointing news, I want to grow my pelvic bone,
but maybe there isn't any other method growing pelvic bone except puberty and pregnancy.
when do you take BO in your cycle?
when did you see the first change after taking BO?
what is the change? and  have not you ever seen before? the change?
My first taking is 19th , may. that day is my 12th in the cycle. luteal phase.
is it okay if I take it in my menstrual period or follicular phase?

and I wanna take Milk Thistle of cleans my liver. but, is it okay ? good for NBE?
Milk thistle makes NBE going slowly, isn't it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon