Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Significant Other’s Opinion

Has anyone’s significant other been impressed with your NBE progress? It can be such a long, slow process that I’m wondering if there’s ever going to be any “wow” factor. Do you get any encouragement to carry on because he’s seen your success? Does he drool over your new tatas, or has your progress been so gradual that he doesn’t even notice or care? 

I’m going for effect here, and I’m wondering if my boring small boobs are just going to be replaced by my boring large boobs—seen those, done that... It’s not a really great attitude for me, but it’s on my mind. I’ve got a great husband, btw, who tells me I’m beautiful and wishes me the best with whatever I feel like doing with my body. He’s very complimentary, but I just wonder if he’ll even care.

It's difficult for men to talk about boob size to their mate. If he knows you are working to grow them, it sounds like he will complement you on your progress. Some women keep their nbe secret from their mate and hope that someday he will say "wow what great boobs you have". But men know this is a sensitive subject and any mention of size can easily lead to a negative response like you think they are too small or too big or even "so you thought they were too small before?" So safest thing for men to say is "I love your boobs just the way they are" even if he wishes they were larger.

(19-05-2019, 01:06 AM)James98 Wrote:  It's difficult for men to talk about boob size to their mate. If he knows you are working to grow them, it sounds like he will complement you on your progress. Some women keep their nbe secret from their mate and hope that someday he will say "wow what great boobs you have". But men know this is a sensitive subject and any mention of size can easily lead to a negative response like you think they are too small or too big or even "so you thought they were too small before?" So safest thing for men to say is "I love your boobs just the way they are" even if he wishes they were larger.
I can see how that might be dangerous territory.

Also look for non verbal response. Does he look at your boobs more? Does he play with them more? If so take that as a great compliment.  Big Grin

I don't want to hijack your thread, but I was wondering how many of you involve your partner in your nbe program. Do you ask your husband to massage your breasts with oil? You know, just tell him it feels better with his hands. Make it easy by sitting on the couch while watching a movie, just lean back into him so he puts his arms around you.

(19-05-2019, 01:06 AM)James98 Wrote:  It's difficult for men to talk about boob size to their mate. If he knows you are working to grow them, it sounds like he will complement you on your progress. Some women keep their nbe secret from their mate and hope that someday he will say "wow what great boobs you have". But men know this is a sensitive subject and any mention of size can easily lead to a negative response like you think they are too small or too big or even "so you thought they were too small before?" So safest thing for men to say is "I love your boobs just the way they are" even if he wishes they were larger.

You are right on this lol. I have came to find out, first he talked to me about his real opinion on breasts but ever since he knows I am doing nbe (he obviously came to find out after all these years and nbe products) he doesnt  say his real opinion on his preferrences anymore.. But I did subjected him a lot about breasts and he likes average size I guess b-d cup. He doesnt like them too big, but what is size too big for him idk  Shy
I would like to ask him a lot more, like what number he would rate which body part lol, but he ll probably think I am very insecure or need attention,  it would make me feel more comfortable to know what is going on in his mind about me. Wish my hubby just told me the 100% truth even if he wishes for bigger. But men just dont do that i guess... Huh

Btw Sugar, husband said once when you gain weight your breasts are pretty big, they were almostly pushing a c cup at that largest point.. so they do notice, but he didnt gave me more attention then usually. But Ive mentioned past years everytime it gets summer again and we go swim he says freely translated something like wow, hot girl , admiring my body when I get into the pool with him. Before that might have been less..that on itself is quite noticable. 
But actually overall I dont think my boyfriend cares whether they are smaller or bigger, but then again he doesnt give me his opinion anymore well maybe if I drag it out,lol. I tried with hints to comment on other female bodies, but he just smiles or something, he just doesnt say a word about looks from other women.. too bad though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon