Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry and tight throat

Has anyone experience tight throat with noogleberry? I noogled for about 6-9 months last year. During that time, I experienced tight throat not necessarily during noogle sessions. I would feel my throat is closing up making it hard to swallow during times I’m not pumping. It feeling Ian more frequent during night time. I thought this was some symptoms didn’t to hormone imbalance. I quit pumping for awhile and my tight throat issue went away. I didn’t think too much about it.

A few days ago I started noogling again and my throat is feeling tight today. It finally clicked and I realize pumping is causing this. Anyone has similar experience? What does this mean? I am planning to stop pumping until I feel better. I can still breath and eat normally. But the throat closing up feeling is just not very comfortable. I wonder if pumping cause increase in prolactin that cause this.  Huh

Do you always pump with the same hand? I wonder if asymmetrical muscle build up or blood flow causes a variety of pumping problems. Anyway, try pumping with the other hand and see if the same thing happens. I agree with stopping until you figure out what is going on.

That is definitely an alarming symptom that shouldn't be taken lightly. I'm glad you brought this up.

so first things first, before you noogle again, PLEASE GO TO THE DOCTOR IF YOU CAN if you haven't already to see what that's all about. Just in case, not to alarm you or anything. But that sounds serious. it may be a little embarrassing, but you may need to tell him/her about the noogling you've been doing. you could have a health issue that negatively competes with noogling. 

I've never experienced "tight throat", but I have experienced, as many other nooglers have, numbness of the arm during/after sessions. 

I think both our problems could be attributable to a lack of circulation while pumping. After all, when we apply pressure from suction, no matter how gentle, we are in essence cutting off a little blood supply in the area from the rest of the body, probably.

I have some questions for you --how long are you pumping during one session? how much suction/pressure are you applying while pumping? is it a lot, or a little? do you take breaks, or do you noogle every day? are you utilizing the pump and hold or pump and release method? (pump and hold meaning you'd pump for an hour straight without ever releasing pressure, pump and release meaning you'd pump and hold for, say, 7 minutes, then release it and eliminate pressure for 2 minutes, then repeat that until your hour-session is complete.) How soon do you experience the "closed throat" symptom when pumping? is it 5 minutes in or 30 minutes in, etc?

Just my 2 cents:
With regard to pump and hold vs. pump and release methods, I'd ALWAYS suggest pump and release, if you aren't doing that already. I know different things work for different people, and everyone doesn't experience issues with pump and hold, but, theoretically, I don't think it's natural to cut circulation like that for an hour straight or even 30 min straight. If that doesn't present problems now, it will highly likely present problems later.

Also, just my personal opinion, but I'd suggest only noogling every other day to give your body ample breaks, if that's not what you're doing already. And I'd also suggest no more than 30 minutes every other day of noogling. I know it's not a lot, but sometimes, slow and steady wins the race and longer sessions may damage you. When doing the 30 minute sessions, I would suggest pumping five minutes, releasing for 2, and so on and so forth.

finally, EAT FOODS THAT WILL AID IN BLOOD CIRCULATION: beets, cucumbers, oats, radishes, to name a few. and plenty of water. not sure if you were doing it already, but sometimes we don't give our body the proper nutrients it needs to undergo something like suction therapy.

Again, these are just my suggestions. I am by no means a noogleberry expert (disclaimer) and I'm not sure what works for you. But your "closed throat" issue concerns me and it could be a sign that you should cut noogling out altogether. BUT PLEASE SEE THE DOC BEFORE CONTINUING! seriously. I think the noogleberry can be an effective tool, but only when used safely. And safe-usage starts with making sure your health is ok FIRST.

much love,

Reyn.

(17-05-2019, 05:48 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Has anyone experience tight throat with noogleberry? I noogled for about 6-9 months last year. During that time, I experienced tight throat not necessarily during noogle sessions. I would feel my throat is closing up making it hard to swallow during times I’m not pumping. It feeling Ian more frequent during night time. I thought this was some symptoms didn’t to hormone imbalance. I quit pumping for awhile and my tight throat issue went away. I didn’t think too much about it.

A few days ago I started noogling again and my throat is feeling tight today. It finally clicked and I realize pumping is causing this. Anyone has similar experience? What does this mean? I am planning to stop pumping until I feel better. I can still breath and eat normally. But the throat closing up feeling is just not very comfortable. I wonder if pumping cause increase in prolactin that cause this.  Huh

I have never heard or experienced anything like this. I am guessing it would be something else. Maybe it's something else you do while noogling that causes it. Either way, I think you should go to the doctor and get things checked. This shouldn't be taken lightly.

Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies! I had since stopped noogling and my tight throat went away in a couple days.

I always pump with different hands using pump and hold method. I went to see my primary doctor last year regarding this without telling him my nbe journey and pumping. I was sent to have ultrasonic and came back clean. He found nothing and conclude I must be under stress. This is more mental affecting physical and there is nothing wrong with me. I’m not sure I agree with that but didn’t haven the time to go for second opinion. Now I am sure pumping is the root cause of my throat tightening. The cup did not cover my armpit either as I’m only using medium cup. Guess pumping is not for me.

(24-05-2019, 03:19 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies! I had since stopped noogling and my tight throat went away in a couple days.

I always pump with different hands using pump and hold method. I went to see my primary doctor last year regarding this without telling him my nbe journey and pumping. I was sent to have ultrasonic and came back clean. He found nothing and conclude I must be under stress. This is more mental affecting physical and there is nothing wrong with me. I’m not sure I agree with that but didn’t haven the time to go for second opinion. Now I am sure pumping is the root cause of my throat tightening. The cup did not cover my armpit either as I’m only using medium cup. Guess pumping is not for me.

Give yourself a break , 3 months or so, meanwhile, try other methods for NBE!

Then give it a try again, but start slowly!

(24-05-2019, 03:19 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Hi all,

Doctors say that when you they cant figure out whats wrong with you. Theres truth to the stress line though. It can manifest physically ie gut issues when you are under stress or scared.
For you, you know it went away with removing noogleberry, Id run with that personally and go with your gut feeling, its usually right! 

I ordered some of that Zhi-Mu SweetO is using. Cant believe i didnt realise its actually Volufiline!
They shipped the next day, just gotta figure out how to apply it (will rifle through your thread SweetO).

Fwiw as crazy as this sounds i started listening to the “simply hypnotic” breast enlargement binaural sounds on youtube. Not only is it highly relaxing not the heinous noise from Sapienmeds version i perked up literally that day. And you all know how cynical i am!
I researched too and apparently its been found certain frequencies affect different body parts. Probably like rife frequencies. Hence why thats been buried cause it actually worked. There may be some truth to it  Smile

(17-05-2019, 06:03 AM)James98 Wrote:  Do you always pump with the same hand? I wonder if asymmetrical muscle build up or blood flow causes a variety of pumping problems. Anyway, try pumping with the other hand and see if the same thing happens. I agree with stopping until you figure out what is going on.

I'm sorry but that is not good advice.  Really, just stop pumping period!!  This is your body giving you warning signs.  Do not ignore them!!

(25-05-2019, 04:23 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(17-05-2019, 06:03 AM)James98 Wrote:  Do you always pump with the same hand? I wonder if asymmetrical muscle build up or blood flow causes a variety of pumping problems. Anyway, try pumping with the other hand and see if the same thing happens. I agree with stopping until you figure out what is going on.

I'm sorry but that is not good advice.  Really, just stop pumping period!!  This is your body giving you warning signs.  Do not ignore them!!

She already said she uses both hands, and I did not mean to keep doing it if it didn't work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon