Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One month on BO!

I should have remembered, you have already done a lot of pumping. Didn't work out for you or just don't have time to continue?

(14-05-2019, 05:18 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  Hi Dboobies! 
I have read your thread over and over again. Your results are just amazingggggg , I almost envy you. 
Ellen and missmadscientist advised to take 5-10 days off before periods so it doesn’t mess with them. Also, if you google ‘hormonal cycle during menstrual cycle’ you can see hormones peak from 10th day to almost 24th day and that is what I try to mimic. 

Also, I’ve noticed my vaginal discharge smells different when I’m on bovine ovary. Almost smells like BO, did you notice that too?

Haha thank you!

With discipline and little luck, I'm sure you will be a successful case.

About the vaginal discharge, indeed that happens to me, not sure about the BO smell, but yes, more vaginal discharge is an usual symptom with this program. 

Im not sure about the time off every month, in fact you don't have to tune these pills with your cycle since BO just boost what your ovaries are already doing. I understand you can customize a program as far as you see signals that make you think in changes, but originally you don't have to cycle BO. Is suggested to take times off in order to doesn't make you body reach the plateu so fast. For first time in this routine I did a month off and for me was too long, but was what my guide suggested, next time time I'll  do just one week or maybe two... lets see how I feel like 

I found this interesting link that explains how BO works, I think is from Bontiful breast

https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/bounti...-102771902

And that link took me to the Bontiful breast website FAQ's that I suggest it you, in case you haven't explored yet

https://www.bountifulbreast.com/faqs

So give at least three month to the current routine, and help it meanwhile with some massages or pumping, that could redirect nutrients and unblock lymphs, in order to focus efforts on your boobs.

Good luck and happy growing!

(14-05-2019, 05:07 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  @Tiger_Lily13

Wow! This sounds great. So happy for youuu! 
I’m taking 4 of Swanson’s, ordered them from Amazon (I hope they are original). 
I am thinking of taking Spearmint tea once everyday. What are you taking except DIM?

Thank you! I'm sure you will experience results too. Just stay consistent and listen to your body. I'm taking Swanson's as well! Definitely try spearmint tea and aee how that goes. NBE entails a lot if trial and error. Spearmint actually shrank my growth at one point, so it's definitely not for me. Im hoping you'll receive bettwr results than I did!

Oh goodness, let's see. I've been steadily building my NBE program over the past year. I stumbled across the entire process by mistake. I noticed my breasts were filling out when I started to consume flaxseeds in a daily basis. Flaxseeds are supposed to raise SHGB levels, thereby decreasing androgens. I've steadily added things along the way. Im currently taking white peony root, BO (obviously), beta sitosterol, red reishi, msm, a multivitamin, collagen peptides, selenium, kelp, gaba, flaxseed, evening primrose and fish oils, along with a bit of maca. I also detoxify with a green herbal blend and DIM when necessary. It really sounds like a lot, but I find it to be working. NBE is a very personal process, so be careful when selecting supplement combinations and listen to your body. Also! Focus on a whole food diet and try to avoid animal products that have added hormones.

I hope you post your progress along the way! I know it'll happen once you unlock your body's unique code!

(14-05-2019, 05:32 PM)SugarplumFairy Wrote:  
(14-05-2019, 05:20 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  SugarPlumFairy trueeeee!!!
Are you on BO too? Let me check your thread real quick.
I started a little over a month ago and SEEM to be having great success. I’ve not wanted to start a thread until I’ve got some measurable, lasting success, but I’m testing many of the same things you are. It’s nice to have companions in this very odd journey! I put on a 32C bra at Victoria’s Secret the other day, and holy cow, it fit! Somehow I don’t look much different in the photos I’ve taken, but half my personal bra collection is unwearable now. Someday I may have a good story to tell like many of the other people on here. Time will tell.

Oh WOWWWWW!!! I really want this to happen to me. I’m so glad your Tatas are co-operating, haha. Anyway, I’d still advice you to start your thread. A lot of amazing people here can help you and a lot of them can get inspired by you (including ME :p ) Personally, I feel this journey wasn’t that grateful for me or maybe I haven’t yet come across my ‘miracle’ routine. Let’s hope for the best.

(14-05-2019, 10:40 PM)James98 Wrote:  I should have remembered, you have already done a lot of pumping. Didn't work out for you or just don't have time to continue?

My nipples used to get soooo sore. They get sore even now, when I massage. The swelling never stays. Also, I don’t get time at all. I am in med school and this is my final year, half of the time I’m at the hospital and then I come back home to study/workout something to do , always. It gets difficult to find time to pump.

(15-05-2019, 02:00 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(14-05-2019, 05:18 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  Hi Dboobies! 
I have read your thread over and over again. Your results are just amazingggggg , I almost envy you. 
Ellen and missmadscientist advised to take 5-10 days off before periods so it doesn’t mess with them. Also, if you google ‘hormonal cycle during menstrual cycle’ you can see hormones peak from 10th day to almost 24th day and that is what I try to mimic. 

Also, I’ve noticed my vaginal discharge smells different when I’m on bovine ovary. Almost smells like BO, did you notice that too?

Haha thank you!

With discipline and little luck, I'm sure you will be a successful case.

About the vaginal discharge, indeed that happens to me, not sure about the BO smell, but yes, more vaginal discharge is an usual symptom with this program. 

Im not sure about the time off every month, in fact you don't have to tune these pills with your cycle since BO just boost what your ovaries are already doing. I understand you can customize a program as far as you see signals that make you think in changes, but originally you don't have to cycle BO. Is suggested to take times off in order to doesn't make you body reach the plateu so fast. For first time in this routine I did a month off and for me was too long, but was what my guide suggested, next time time I'll  do just one week or maybe two... lets see how I feel like 

I found this interesting link that explains how BO works, I think is from Bontiful breast

https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/bounti...-102771902

And that link took me to the Bontiful breast website FAQ's that I suggest it you, in case you haven't explored yet

https://www.bountifulbreast.com/faqs

So give at least three month to the current routine, and help it meanwhile with some massages or pumping, that could redirect nutrients and unblock lymphs, in order to focus efforts on your boobs.

Good luck and happy growing!

These links are informative. Thank you! 
I’ve seen people who were on BO everyday, see results much faster and better. I’ll probably start taking it everyday too if I don’t notice any difference this month. The only problem is that it causes my vajayjay to smell weird which is why I have to stop it for while.

(15-05-2019, 06:39 AM)Tiger_Lily13 Wrote:  
(14-05-2019, 05:07 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  @Tiger_Lily13

Wow! This sounds great. So happy for youuu! 
I’m taking 4 of Swanson’s, ordered them from Amazon (I hope they are original). 
I am thinking of taking Spearmint tea once everyday. What are you taking except DIM?

Thank you! I'm sure you will experience results too. Just stay consistent and listen to your body. I'm taking Swanson's as well! Definitely try spearmint tea and aee how that goes. NBE entails a lot if trial and error. Spearmint actually shrank my growth at one point, so it's definitely not for me. Im hoping you'll receive bettwr results than I did!

Oh goodness, let's see. I've been steadily building my NBE program over the past year. I stumbled across the entire process by mistake. I noticed my breasts were filling out when I started to consume flaxseeds in a daily basis. Flaxseeds are supposed to raise SHGB levels, thereby decreasing androgens. I've steadily added things along the way. Im currently taking white peony root, BO (obviously), beta sitosterol, red reishi, msm, a multivitamin, collagen peptides, selenium, kelp, gaba, flaxseed, evening primrose and fish oils, along with a bit of maca. I also detoxify with a green herbal blend and DIM when necessary. It really sounds like a lot, but I find it to be working. NBE is a very personal process, so be careful when selecting supplement combinations and listen to your body. Also! Focus on a whole food diet and try to avoid animal products that have added hormones.

I hope you post your progress along the way! I know it'll happen once you unlock your body's unique code!

Oh wow! This sounds so well planned. I’ve thought about adding other supplements but I don’t have that much money so you know. I shall add flaxseed and red reishi. 
This is exactly what I think about, I just have to stumble upon a routine that makes me grow.

(17-05-2019, 05:04 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  
I started a little over a month ago and SEEM to be having great success. I’ve not wanted to start a thread until I’ve got some measurable, lasting success, but I’m testing many of the same things you are. It’s nice to have companions in this very odd journey! I put on a 32C bra at Victoria’s Secret the other day, and holy cow, it fit! Somehow I don’t look much different in the photos I’ve taken, but half my personal bra collection is unwearable now. Someday I may have a good story to tell like many of the other people on here. Time will tell.

Oh WOWWWWW!!! I really want this to happen to me. I’m so glad your Tatas are co-operating, haha. Anyway, I’d still advice you to start your thread. A lot of amazing people here can help you and a lot of them can get inspired by you (including ME :p ) Personally, I feel this journey wasn’t that grateful for me or maybe I haven’t yet come across my ‘miracle’ routine. Let’s hope for the best.

I think I’ll take your advice and start a thread. I don’t want to deceive anyone on this forum, though—there’s not a lot of “wow” about my progress yet. When I look at myself topless there’s no discernible difference. My smooth, lightly lined T-shirt bras give me a double-boob effect now, so I avoid them, depending on what I’m wearing. (And smashing down my girls seems counterproductive.) I can’t wear them at all on the days I Noogle. 

My push-up bra collection is different—since they’re designed to shove your rack out the top of them anyway, I can get away with wearing them still. My boobs will actually touch between the two cups now, but not much forward projection.

I tried on bras at Victoria’s Secret the other day and 32C would be the right fit, so I ordered a couple during their $25 bra sale. You know what though? The whole experience was so anticlimactic. I always hear people on here talk about booby-greed, and now I know why. I thought 32C would be so exciting, but it wasn’t. 

I’ve contemplated this quite a bit, and compare it to the pyramids in Egypt. You know how many stones must be in the bases of those pyramids? The volume of blocks at the bottom is a huge number compared to the top. After all that work of building three or four stones high, the results could NOT have been that impressive to all those slaves sweating in the desert. That’s what I’m thinking goes on with building breasts. I know I have more breast tissue covering my pectoral muscles, and there’s more in my hands when I gather them up, but how exciting is that when it doesn’t look like much in the mirror? Not very, to answer my own question.

Maybe 32D will be more exciting. I bought two of those during the bra sale just to have something to work toward. The swelling when I Noogle is delightful, and might fill those cups now, if only for two hours. I guess we’ll see when they come in the mail. Either way, it gives me a visual of what the future may hold, which is kind of motivating. I’ve seen just enough lasting progress to know this may work and I should press on. No “wow” though.

(17-05-2019, 07:41 PM)SugarplumFairy Wrote:  
(17-05-2019, 05:04 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  

I think I’ll take your advice and start a thread. I don’t want to deceive anyone on this forum, though—there’s not a lot of “wow” about my progress yet. When I look at myself topless there’s no discernible difference. My smooth, lightly lined T-shirt bras give me a double-boob effect now, so I avoid them, depending on what I’m wearing. (And smashing down my girls seems counterproductive.) I can’t wear them at all on the days I Noogle. 

My push-up bra collection is different—since they’re designed to shove your rack out the top of them anyway, I can get away with wearing them still. My boobs will actually touch between the two cups now, but not much forward projection.

I tried on bras at Victoria’s Secret the other day and 32C would be the right fit, so I ordered a couple during their $25 bra sale. You know what though? The whole experience was so anticlimactic. I always hear people on here talk about booby-greed, and now I know why. I thought 32C would be so exciting, but it wasn’t. 

I’ve contemplated this quite a bit, and compare it to the pyramids in Egypt. You know how many stones must be in the bases of those pyramids? The volume of blocks at the bottom is a huge number compared to the top. After all that work of building three or four stones high, the results could NOT have been that impressive to all those slaves sweating in the desert. That’s what I’m thinking goes on with building breasts. I know I have more breast tissue covering my pectoral muscles, and there’s more in my hands when I gather them up, but how exciting is that when it doesn’t look like much in the mirror? Not very, to answer my own question.

Maybe 32D will be more exciting. I bought two of those during the bra sale just to have something to work toward. The swelling when I Noogle is delightful, and might fill those cups now, if only for two hours. I guess we’ll see when they come in the mail. Either way, it gives me a visual of what the future may hold, which is kind of motivating. I’ve seen just enough lasting progress to know this may work and I should press on. No “wow” though.
I LOVE that pyramid analogy!!!

(14-05-2019, 04:24 PM)SugarplumFairy Wrote:  
(14-05-2019, 02:38 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(12-05-2019, 05:13 PM)CoconutCrush Wrote:  Hi everyone, 
I started taking BO on the 10th day of my menstrual cycle.
First week : one pill at night 
Second week : two pills at night 
Past 5 days : two BO + one pituitary in the morning 
                    Two BO + one pituitary at night 

I don’t see any growth yet. No tingling, no nothing. Do you think I should add something or change my routine? 
I won’t take any until I get my periods and then start again on the 10th day. 
I really need your advice. Shoutout to everyone who can help !!

Hi Coconut!

Sometimes you have to give more time, I think you're doing great increasing the dosis slowly. What I don't understand is why you're taking 10 days off every month.
Massages and/or pumping helps a lot.

*sorry English is not my native language
I’m contemplating cycling my BO off monthly as well, and this is why: MissMadScientist was adamant about taking a break from BO at least on your period to give your follicles a chance to grow (FSH) so they can in turn release hormones all month long. 

Interestingly, Dboobies, taking off one out of every four weeks gives your body the same break time your instructions were advocating of taking one out of four months off—the time is just divided based on the female cycle instead of seasonally. 

MissMadScientist went further even on one of her last posts before she disappeared to say that she thought BO could be confined to just days 12 to 24 of your cycle. A high dose (1500mg) on those days gives maximum impact, compared to taking a lower dose all along.  She advocated taking HMB to maintain gains in breast tissue during your off days. Someday she may come across all of my quoting of her, so I hope I’m doing her justice. Read her personal BO thread for all the details.

Please, do keep in mind what Ellen (MissMadScientist) wrote about Bovine Ovary or estrogen supplements and the need to cycle it. Indeed, from day 12-24 it is enough to do so. She also suggested to do it in a high dosage, but I think it's safer to start building up until 1500mg . That means the first month at 250mg and add another 250mg monthly until 1500 mg.

PS: I do know she took her time to make her research and figure things out for everyone on this forum. I have seen her notebooks XD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon