Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My noogleberry experience including numbness and overpumping

(03-05-2019, 12:56 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Low blood pressure here too and also pretty bad circulation.

Hey Ella
Sounds like a lot of us have these issues! As mentioned above, increase water and salt intake as well as stretch and massage and exercise. Hope we can find a way to get normal BP!

(03-05-2019, 11:41 AM)fullerlook Wrote:  
(03-05-2019, 12:56 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Low blood pressure here too and also pretty bad circulation.

Hey Ella
Sounds like a lot of us have these issues! As mentioned above, increase water and salt intake as well as stretch and massage and exercise. Hope we can find a way to get normal BP!

Hi Fuller and Ella, same and same!

I’ve been considering reinvesting in the large Kangzhu system, but was given pause after reading the recent slew of threads documenting some concerning post-pumping symptoms, numbness (in breast and limbs) being the chief complaint. I’ll be following your progress and experiences, Fuller! 

Xo, Soli

(05-05-2019, 04:14 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  

Hey Ella

I’ve been considering reinvesting in the large Kangzhu system, but was given pause after reading the recent slew of threads documenting some concerning post-pumping symptoms, numbness (in breast and limbs) being the chief complaint. I’ll be following your progress and experiences, Fuller! 

Xo, Soli

Hi Soli!
My kangzhu was only about £10 on Amazon so worth the money to get started. Noogleberry is very expensive and best to move on to noogleberry larger sizes as kangzhu is nowhere near as big as I was expecting. Also I've found I get better swelling and traction with kangzhu whereas noogleberry is so large it's hard to get right and takes longer.
When you say reinvesting do you mean you had one before?

(05-05-2019, 06:10 PM)fullerlook Wrote:  

Hey Ella

Xo, Soli

Hi Soli!
My kangzhu was only about £10 on Amazon so worth the money to get started. Noogleberry is very expensive and best to move on to noogleberry larger sizes as kangzhu is nowhere near as big as I was expecting. Also I've found I get better swelling and traction with kangzhu whereas noogleberry is so large it's hard to get right and takes longer.

Hi Fuller! 

Yes I’ve had both Noogleberry and Kanzhu systems. About 2.5 years ago I tossed them both, lots of personal upheaval, nothing to do with NBE. I stopped all NBE at that time, and am only now picking it back up again. I’m thinking about Kangzhu because as you’ve pointed out it’s much cheaper than the Noogle, but also with respect to avoiding the armpit area whilst pumping, the Kangzhu just has a smaller footprint. I wrote a comparison thread back in 2016, here is the link (also in my signature). http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26249&highlight=Noogleberry+Kangzhu 

I personally want the base of my breasts to be as wide as possible, but not at the expense of my health, so I’ll work on achieving the width aspect through massage, and the fullness/size through herbs and either light pumping or just cupping. I only really want to fill out my underboob (lower pole), so cupping and massage may do the job there.

Xo, Soli

(06-05-2019, 07:48 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(05-05-2019, 06:10 PM)fullerlook Wrote:  

Hey Ella

Xo, Soli

Hi Soli!

Hi Fuller! 

Yes I’ve had both Noogleberry and Kanzhu systems. About 2.5 years ago I tossed them both, lots of personal upheaval, nothing to do with NBE. I stopped all NBE at that time, and am only now picking it back up again. I’m thinking about Kangzhu because as you’ve pointed out it’s much cheaper than the Noogle, but also with respect to avoiding the armpit area whilst pumping, the Kangzhu just has a smaller footprint. I wrote a comparison thread back in 2016, here is the link (also in my signature). http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26249&highlight=Noogleberry+Kangzhu 

I personally want the base of my breasts to be as wide as possible, but not at the expense of my health, so I’ll work on achieving the width aspect through massage, and the fullness/size through herbs and either light pumping or just cupping. I only really want to fill out my underboob (lower pole), so cupping and massage may do the job there.

Xo, Soli

Yeah I understand with width! I initially had a very shelf like a flat base to my breasts which just projectiled out and looked like torpedo boobs, the came out really far to measure up to 37 inches compared to my 29 inch ribcage which gave me measurements for a 30E cup size but realistically I was more a 34B/32C. Since using kangzhu I immediately noticed great width improvement. Before receiving my kangzhu I was doing katanas breast massage religiously and did see improvement! But then I stopped and got lazy and it went away and now I wonder if that was just luteal swelling. Now I'm keeping track of when my cycle is etc to estimate any real growth. Anyways had some issues when they arrived and they were cracked, I complained and the lady sent me another set so I now have a set of cups and two pumps haha so no need to envy y tubing on the noogleberry since I can pump them at the same time.
Anyways I saw a lot of width growth with kangzhu and then decided to upgrade to XL noogleberry airlock which I got on eBay for £44. These were too wide and I could only use one at a time and it became frustrating as it meant noogle time doubled.
If you've had kangzhu large and know how it is on your breasts then I guess you're the best judge. Go with the one you feel most comfortable and if you're worried about overpumped and nerve damage with the width of noogleberry but your desire is width then go for kangzhu so long as that is wide enough for you from your memory to gain some width. Or just don't buy any until your ready or have a plan on how to prevent issues with noogleberry width.
Idk about your breasts but turns out my issue is progesterone deficiency/estrogen dominance and it causes pointed projectile torpedo breasts. Anyways they're much rounder now and I tape them down at night to help. Try seed cycling and getting your hormones in check. Chiyomilks did it without the noogleberry so I'm sure you can too!

Hi guys
So an update!
I've been pumping a lot more since I'm on holiday, and last Thursday (cycle day 19) - after a week of noogleberry every day - I had 2 inches growth! It felt great and I got a real insight into how my breasts will look in the future.
I had a busy Friday and weekend after that and over that time that swelling slowly reduced. I'm still half and inch or so bigger now and have retained the underboob growth it gave me, just less full. I am starting again this week and look forward to more growth!

Here is an image to demonstrate the growth difference that I took yesterday. This was after pumping yesterday so I achieved the swelling from that session on top of the swelling from last week.
As you can see the left is much bigger, both more protruded and width increase.

Excuse the blacked out background.

Great pic fullerlook!
It sure shows what Noggle can do.

The hard part is making it STICK.
Bobbi

(24-07-2019, 02:21 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Great pic fullerlook!
It sure shows what Noggle can do.

The hard part is making it STICK.
Bobbi

That's the truth!
Consistency is key

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon