Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to buy legit MK-677(Ibutamoren) that ships to Europe?

https://bmm-supplements.com/product/nutrobal-mk-677/ in Europe

(06-05-2019, 03:35 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  https://bmm-supplements.com/product/nutrobal-mk-677/ in Europe

Thanks for adding another source SweetOrange! Did you buy from there?

(06-05-2019, 05:29 PM)Boin Wrote:  
(06-05-2019, 03:35 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  https://bmm-supplements.com/product/nutrobal-mk-677/ in Europe

I haven't yet! I will get the liquid form by the end of may hopefully for startin' off the last week of June. The reason is I cannot be off from meds until the 14th of June , so the body needs a ''cleanse'' around 15 days to not have any effect from medications . I like the liquid form therefore I can start at 5mg dose daily during summer for fitness purposes (decrease of body fat) for eight weeks and another four weeks at 10mg.

It is important to know its better to cycle it. I've researched a lot about this stuff...

(08-05-2019, 11:08 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

I haven't yet! I will get the liquid form by the end of may hopefully for startin' off the last week of June. The reason is I cannot be off from meds until the 14th of June , so the body needs a ''cleanse'' around 15 days to not have any effect from medications . I like the liquid form therefore I can start at 5mg dose daily during summer for fitness purposes (decrease of body fat) for eight weeks and another four weeks at 10mg.

It is important to know its better to cycle it. I've researched a lot about this stuff...
Do you plan to take the mk-677 only on days that you take BO? Or will you take it all month long?

Hi! 

I just started the liquid form. Loving it so far  Big Grin I’ve noticed more growth pains and visible growth since using it.

Where did you read that it’s best to cycle it? I’d love to see the sources you have on it Smile

(09-05-2019, 12:27 AM)SugarplumFairy Wrote:  

Do you plan to take the mk-677 only on days that you take BO? Or will you take it all month long?

I gave up on BO since it only works for my left boob but not the right one XD it's so freak I know but it came to the point they are a bit asymmetric now that I have to fix it somehow. The left boob is 0.2cm larger than the right boob ...

Mk-677 has to be taken daily though. It is better to build up the dose and see what happens since it affects to ghrelin hormone = more appetite. Another issue to keep in mind is when do you take it, cause it lasts 1/2 day in your body: in general, people use it for fat loss on empty stomach in the mornings and for fitness purposes (i.e growth muscle, work strength) before getting to bed.

(11-05-2019, 06:04 PM)ClairDeLune Wrote:  

Hi! 

I just started the liquid form. Loving it so far  Big Grin  I’ve noticed more growth pains and visible growth since using it.

Where did you read that it’s best to cycle it? I’d love to see the sources you have on it Smile

A Spanish bodybuilder made a review on its youtube channel and said it is best to cycle it, around 12 weeks, a break, and re-start. According to him, a year of mk-677 is effective for fitness goals.

PS: are you building it up? also, any bad effect from it? some users claim to feel lethargy in the morning

(18-05-2019, 10:35 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(11-05-2019, 06:04 PM)ClairDeLune Wrote:  

Hi! 

I just started the liquid form. Loving it so far  Big Grin  I’ve noticed more growth pains and visible growth since using it.

A Spanish bodybuilder made a review on its youtube channel and said it is best to cycle it, around 12 weeks, a break, and re-start. According to him, a year of mk-677 is effective for fitness goals.

PS: are you building it up? also, any bad effect from it? some users claim to feel lethargy in the morning

Interesting.. Is there any chance the video is in English? lol I’d love to watch it myself 

Yes I actually just increased the amount I’m taking from 5mg to 10mg a day. I’ve noticed I do feel more lethargic at times, particularly in the morning. But other than that no other noticeable side effects. 

I’m maybe a *little* more hungrier than usual but it’s not constant or overwhelming in any way

After two weeks my order came! Finally! But I've had health issues this past month, I am currently in such stress I cannot live nor work without alprazolam so, once I am finally off from work and college, I'll start building up the dosage slowly. Perhaps from July to mid October and see what's next.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon