Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soy flour

so along side massage i thought id mix soy flour with whole milk and drink one cup daily. Few hours after my first ever cup i started spotting. This is while im on birth control so shouldnt be. 

Could this be that 25g of toasted soy flour was too much for my body? Its not full fat soy- but if there is a solution to this such as decrease in quantity then i may buy the full fat soy. Im pretty petite so maybe 25g in one cup of milk was too much?
Any advice?

(25-04-2019, 09:44 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  so along side massage i thought id mix soy flour with whole milk and drink one cup daily. Few hours after my first ever cup i started spotting. This is while im on birth control so shouldnt be. 

Could this be that 25g of toasted soy flour was too much for my body? Its not full fat soy- but if there is a solution to this such as decrease in quantity then i may buy the full fat soy. Im pretty petite so maybe 25g in one cup of milk was too much?
Any advice?
Hi, 

I also need to know as well. I thought soy flour is like other kind of flour that needs to be baked or cooked...umm? If you spotted the effective a few after, then i will give it a try! Its so hard to order fat full soy flour here in Canada. Any suggestion to order pls? Also papaya fruit is good to be added in shake. What do you think? Share here. 

Jasmine

(25-04-2019, 09:44 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  so along side massage i thought id mix soy flour with whole milk and drink one cup daily. Few hours after my first ever cup i started spotting. This is while im on birth control so shouldnt be. 

Any advice?

Its a misunderstanding of real science. Soy has a form of plant-estrogen which has no impact whatsoever in humans.

(28-04-2019, 01:59 PM)nanakante Wrote:  

Any advice?

Its a misunderstanding of real science. Soy has a form of plant-estrogen which has no impact whatsoever in humans.

My advice - unless what your taking is a nutritional supp and doesnt have any 'hormonal or hormonal like effects' such as things like pm, bo, fenugreek, soy you can start taking it whenever, however from my observations if it is hormonal effecting then you need to start from day 1 of cycle (day 1 periods) because thats when your hormones are at lowest and your not interrupting your natural hormones already at play unless your 100% sure where you are in your cycle and lets be honest we can speculate but few know. Also start small work up or if too impatient try spreading dose instead of dumping however you may get same effect but i suspect you started at wrong time or prehaps your soy is not what you think it is. Ive seen many start soy programs with wrong types of flour but generally causes bloating and stomach cramps not spotting. Good luck

I believe spotting is indicative of excessive estrogen and soy is definitely an estrogenic food. As you said, perhaps the dosage was too high. Have you since adressed the spotting?

(04-06-2019, 12:21 AM)Tiger_Lily13 Wrote:  I believe spotting is indicative of excessive estrogen and soy is definitely an estrogenic food. As you said, perhaps the dosage was too high. Have you since adressed the spotting?

I just didnt take it the next day ans no spotting. Not taken it since.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon