Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone use flaxseed oil? Am really starting to see result so

I’ve tried every natural breast enhancement method in the book fenugreek, genetix Organic ($50 a
Bottle with no results and I went through 3 bottles) etc

Have been using flax seed oil semi regularly and am really starting to see a difference. Anyone else wannanshare their experience? I don’t even massage it onto my breasts but for very long 30 second season rob 2 minute usually 

Should I keep going? I’ve been getting lazy now that I see results and I don’t want them to shrink back

This could also be because I haven’t eaten candy in 3 weeks? I used to be skinny fat and would eat sweets every day 
I still have a sweet tooth and actually had 2 subway cookies and cupcake today ooops lol but I’ve heard sugar screws with your hormones

(24-04-2019, 05:25 AM)Cinnamongirl97 Wrote:  I’ve tried every natural breast enhancement method in the book fenugreek, genetix Organic ($50 a
Bottle with no results and I went through 3 bottles) etc

Have been using flax seed oil semi regularly and am really starting to see a difference. Anyone else wannanshare their experience? I don’t even massage it onto my breasts but for very long 30 second season rob 2 minute usually 

Should I keep going? I’ve been getting lazy now that I see results and I don’t want them to shrink back

This could also be because I haven’t eaten candy in 3 weeks? I used to be skinny fat and would eat sweets every day 
I still have a sweet tooth and actually had 2 subway cookies and cupcake today ooops lol but I’ve heard sugar screws with your hormones

Did you keep going? Were you using it day and night?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon