Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is Brava still around? Want to buy a new dome but can't reach them.

I used Brava for a while a few years ago and liked my results. 

I want to use it again and need to be a larger dome (Last time I got the Wide Large Dome but I need the next size up now). But I can't seem to purchase products on their site anymore and when I called their 1800 number (on mybrava.com) it seems like that number doesn't work anymore.

Did their business shut down? Where else can I buy new domes?

**Edit/FYI Note:
I also have Noogle...It seems that more girls are using Noogling on this forum right now. 

In 2014/2015 I started using Brava + PM and it made a bigger difference than noogling. But I was using Brava for 17-18 hours a day. I was at 85/71 (32B) at first.
In 2016 I grew to 88/71cm at around 54kg and stopped my NBE routine.

Now I've gained some weight and I'm at 59-60kg, and I grew to 92/75cm (34C or 32D), and I really like the size and shape of my current breast. I want to lose weight and go back down to around 54kg but would like to maintain my current size... I don't even need to grow more I just want to keep the current size. 

I want to lose weight while using Brava (or Noogle if Brava went out of business) so I can go back down to 54kg but still maintain my 92/75cm size. I'm really hoping Brava is still around because for me my body responded to Brava better than Noogling.... Is there any girl on this forum still using Brava? Where did you buy your product? Or should I give up hope about Brava and just go back to Noogling?

(23-04-2019, 05:48 PM)Sandra Wrote:  I used Brava for a while a few years ago and liked my results. 

I want to use it again and need to be a larger dome (Last time I got the Wide Large Dome but I need the next size up now). But I can't seem to purchase products on their site anymore and when I called their 1800 number (on mybrava.com) it seems like that number doesn't work anymore.

**Edit/FYI Note:
I also have Noogle...It seems that more girls are using Noogling on this forum right now. 

In 2014/2015 I started using Brava + PM and it made a bigger difference than noogling. But I was using Brava for 17-18 hours a day. I was at 85/71 (32B) at first.

Now I've gained some weight and I'm at 59-60kg, and I grew to 92/75cm (34C or 32D), and I really like the size and shape of my current breast. I want to lose weight and go back down to around 54kg but would like to maintain my current size... I don't even need to grow more I just want to keep the current size. 

I want to lose weight while using Brava (or Noogle if Brava went out of business) so I can go back down to 54kg but still maintain my 92/75cm size. I'm really hoping Brava is still around because for me my body responded to Brava better than Noogling.... Is there any girl on this forum still using Brava? Where did you buy your product? Or should I give up hope about Brava and just go back to Noogling?
Brava went out of business a couple of years ago because it was way too expensive for people. I think you might be able to find something on Amazon or another site like that but other than that, there is nothing else.

(23-04-2019, 05:48 PM)Sandra Wrote:  I used Brava for a while a few years ago and liked my results. 

**Edit/FYI Note:

Noogleberry does have extra large and extra extra large domes. There are even contoured ones if that helps

我知道中國可以買布拉瓦

**Edit/FYI Note:

Hi Sandra! It looks like we are in the same boat- perhaps we interacted if you were active here in 2010 and 2011? Anyway. I am in the same boat as you and I want to go on a cleanse which may result in weight loss but I don't want to lose breast growth. I don't think my Brava Smartbox works anymore. Did yours? Any tricks to get it to work? I heard for cups Noogleberry with their silicone rings are the best we can get that isn't Brava. Someone reccomended Gizmostore for a replacement to Smartbox but I have no tried that. The store was not secure when I clicked on it but I found the product when I searched Smartbox on ebay for $180, same price for the same product. Please give an update if you have one Smile 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon