Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vitamin power

I've decided to try BO recently. After reading quite a bit about it on your forums, I ordered the Vitamin power. I recieved this email and wondered if anyone else has recieved anything like it.
I ordered the Natures Harbor also on the 9th....but they're having problems getting it in.

Thank you for your order.
Vitamin Power is sending your order, but without labels.

They have discontinued the product and still have some product
but are out of labels.

Rick Boblenz
e-VitaminsForLess.com

Are there any other options? BB is out of my price range.
I hate to get started on this, and then have to quit suddenly.

When i posted this I assumed they were no longer making the vitamin power ovary. I recieved the email, and when i logged on to the ovary you were no longer able to add it to the cart. Ntm I did get my bottles without a label. Well, I logged on today, and it was availiable again.
It let me order, so I honestly don't know what was going on.
I'll update if there's any problems with the order.
I apologize if I caused any unneccesary concern.

that sounds shady... i ordered some raw ovarian that i am not going to use... about a month/month and a half worth, all unopened. you want to send me a message and i can get them to you to tide you over until you can get your dne brand??

i was going to do generic, then opted to do bb instead, but i have the generic laying around going to waste. be more than happy to sell them cheap, since it beats throwing them away!

Thank you Emmie, that was a very generous offer. I still have 3 1/2 bottles of vitamin power, and I had gone ahead and ordered a two month supply of Ultra breast. I didnt want to start without a back-up.
E-vitaminsforless accepted my order for additional vitamin power, so hopefully I'll be rolling in it soon.
I cancelled my dne order with americasnutrition....I waited a month with the charge pending, emailed and called...nothing.
I don't believe the problem was with them, but just in getting their supply.
I've only been doing the bo for a few weeks now, but I absolutely love it. I'd like to stick with this for a while.
Thanks again, I did really appreciate the offer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon