Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek massage oil

Who has a good recipe for us?
I am afraid opening capsules and pour in a oil will give you a gritty oil, I dont like the mess perhaps... I have no experience whatshowever.
Then option 2 is using fenugreek seeds with oil which I wonder how much the oil will absorb from the seeds for the oil to be effective..?
Anybody thoughts for a good fenugreek massage oil?

You read my mind I was going to ask too. I might’ve run that recipe but not double boiling it bugger that

I don't have solid answers, only suggestions. 
Why not use the ground seeds or powder in the oil, leave it to soak and absorb what we want, and then decant the oil, leaving most of the powder or seed fragments as residue in the original container. 
It could be filtered well with fine mesh, I think.

-Dianna

(15-04-2019, 02:23 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I don't have solid answers, only suggestions. 
Why not use the ground seeds or powder in the oil, leave it to soak and absorb what we want, and then decant the oil, leaving most of the powder or seed fragments as residue in the original container. 

-Dianna

Thank you Dianna, I'll consider this one. Especially for mentioning ground seeds, that might tackle the problem of seeds not/or do absorb into the oil.

(14-04-2019, 11:48 PM)EllaC Wrote:  You read my mind I was going to ask too. I might’ve run that recipe but not double boiling it bugger that

Yeh bugger to that double boiling indeed, I thought lettting it sit in a dark container by the window in the sun, like a tincture.. but heck what if I open it some weeks later and it comes out rotten or smelly?
I dont want to take risks with my good looking skin Rolleyes

(15-04-2019, 08:00 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(15-04-2019, 02:23 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  I don't have solid answers, only suggestions. 

-Dianna

Thank you Dianna, I'll consider this one. Especially for mentioning ground seeds, that might tackle the problem of seeds not/or do absorb into the oil.
Bloody brilliant ideas Dianna! I have fenugreek capsules for Africa so it seems a waste to not use them .

(15-04-2019, 08:02 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(14-04-2019, 11:48 PM)EllaC Wrote:  You read my mind I was going to ask too. I might’ve run that recipe but not double boiling it bugger that

Yeh bugger to that double boiling indeed, I thought lettting it sit in a dark container by the window in the sun, like a tincture.. but heck what if I open it some weeks later and it comes out rotten or smelly?
I dont want to take risks with my good looking skin Rolleyes

I’m thinking Diannas ideas and using a mesh to filter out the gritty mess. Surely the fenugreek pills are pre denatured if you will ready for absorption  Smile

Fenugreek oil gives quick results. Massage for 4 weeks and then observe your breast size. For effective results mix fenugreek oil with egg yolk. Apply and massage at night.

(15-04-2019, 04:48 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Fenugreek oil gives quick results. Massage for 4 weeks and then observe your breast size. For effective results mix fenugreek oil with egg yolk. Apply and massage at night.

Thats good news, fingers crossed. Do you have experiences from yourself or others?

I came across an old post . 

https://www.breastnexus.com/breastnexusf...ennel.html
Here are what she massaged with:
For massage part one: The gel that fenugreek and fennel produces when left to cool in a cup of boiling water 24 hours. Sif off the water and massage with the jellied seeds. Wipe off and "seal" with part two.

Massage part two: Fennel and fenugreek left to soak in olive oil for at least 3 days. Sif off oil to use for finishing part of massage to seal the contents of the gel massage in and stop it from evaporating.

Wash off morning and night and re-apply with massage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon