Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek massage oil

(22-04-2019, 03:51 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Funnily enough a book I read about different countries methods for nbe massaging with a sour cream mask! . That’s a great study though good to hear. I’ve never massaged with consistency so i was never a candidate of gaining through massage. Unless Lotus posts otherwise im still keen to try with FG. I’ll just do with seeds no time extract.

One suggestion is to do put some FG on nipples. It’s like BO nipple cream. When I massage on my boobs and avoiding nipple area, I only felt very slight swelling. But if I just put some on my nipples over night, it makes a difference

(22-04-2019, 04:19 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(22-04-2019, 03:51 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Funnily enough a book I read about different countries methods for nbe massaging with a sour cream mask! . That’s a great study though good to hear. I’ve never massaged with consistency so i was never a candidate of gaining through massage. Unless Lotus posts otherwise im still keen to try with FG. I’ll just do with seeds no time extract.

One suggestion is to do put some FG on nipples. It’s like BO nipple cream. When I massage on my boobs and avoiding nipple area, I only felt very slight swelling. But if I just put some on my nipples over night, it makes a difference

wow never heard that thank you ?
clearly nipple has higher absorption rate! i might try that, need a boost at the moment!

Hello eierbody! 

I'm interested in this topic as well! BO only makes one boob larger than the other in my case XD so figuring out other alternatives.
Currently I am pumping and using ZhiMu liquid extract which is been a huuuuuge discovery! I want to make a full review about it after 12 weeks of use but all I can say is in 7 weeks I have notice a great improvement.
Now, when I ordered ZhiMu from an american website, I think I saw fenugreek oil or liquid extract too. The website is called Hawaiian Pharm if someone wants to check it out! I'm on vacations so I have little wifi on my cellphone, that's why I cannot check it for you guys =(

Gals, is fenugreek E+P+T or only E+P?

(22-04-2019, 02:46 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello eierbody! 

I'm interested in this topic as well! BO only makes one boob larger than the other in my case XD so figuring out other alternatives.
Currently I am pumping and using ZhiMu liquid extract which is been a huuuuuge discovery! I want to make a full review about it after 12 weeks of use but all I can say is in 7 weeks I have notice a great improvement.
Now, when I ordered ZhiMu from an american website, I think I saw fenugreek oil or liquid extract too. The website is called Hawaiian Pharm if someone wants to check it out! I'm on vacations so I have little wifi on my cellphone, that's why I cannot check it for you guys =(

You made nipple cream right? How does it smell like?

hey so my fenugreek oil turned up! 
turns out its “fenugreek ESSENTIAL oil”... no biggie i guess, its organic and pure so figure mix it with coconut oil plus i have cocoa butter on the way.

I just bought fenugreek oil (bio) for the next couple of months. BO did work and did not work for me at all, I mean, I don't know why one boob got larger than the other, so I decided to give a try! 

Now, I am thinking if Fenugreek has to be cycled for better results ?? I remember MissMadScientist wrote on her BO thread any estrogenic herb or form needs to be taken from day 12 to day 24 of our menstrual cycles in order to not mess up the body... What do you think?

I've decided to take a break from herbs and pumping and just try massage. I've been reading up on others threads about using topicals. The biggest I've ever been was actually when I was eating a LOT more, drinking natureday liquid in milk at night, and applying the extract to my breasts along with fish/flax/borage capsles and some zhi mu. I think I was also pumping at the time. If I can recreate that at all just using healthy surplus eating and topical massage with oils I'd be thrilled. I'm working on eating more. I'm thinking of this as a mixture:

zhi mu
nutmeg
NOW organic almond oil
fenugreek extract

I'm using just the almond oil and zhi mu right now and I am still a bit swollen even though I've stopped ALL pills (BO, mk677, etc) and pumping for the last week. I'm hesitant to add the fenugreek because I'm trying to focus on balancing hormones. So I may continue with the first three for a month and then add the fenugreek. My impulse is to add the natureday but that's a lot of different herbs so I wouldn't know which ones were actually doing anything. 

I've also read a thread about using DMSO to help with absorption, so I may add that to the routine as well. MissMadS talks about having fibroblasts that help fat production. The dermaroller and Glycolic acid help with the production of those. Other things to consider. Might make the massage oil more potent. 

You ladies had any progress?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon