Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Toasted Soy flour: right brand?

Hello everyone,

I've been looking for high fat toasted soy flour, like Miss Mad Scientist used, everywhere and finally found this on eBay Australia: Kinamo toasted soy flour.

Is this the right one?

Link: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3445355765

This is good. But seem to be way over priced... I searched japanese toasted soy flour 200g for less than 3 dollars in store. But you probably don’t Japanese store around you. You can consider getting raw Bob’s Red Mill organic soy flour. It’s not roasted so you will need to boil it with water to make soymilk. Slightly brown the soybean flour (without oil) first for nutty flavor.

200g doesn’t last long. Hopefully you can find a cheaper roasted soy flour.

(19-04-2019, 05:58 AM)bosekk Wrote:  This is good. But seem to be way over priced... I searched japanese toasted soy flour 200g for less than 3 dollars in store. But you probably don’t Japanese store around you. You can consider getting raw Bob’s Red Mill organic soy flour. It’s not roasted so you will need to boil it with water to make soymilk. Slightly brown the soybean flour (without oil) first for nutty flavor.

Thank you so much! Yes unfortunately this is the only one I can purchase to ship to Australia. Will give it a try with the flax in a few mpnths when my current BOBO program ends Smile

(19-04-2019, 05:58 AM)bosekk Wrote:  This is good. But seem to be way over priced... I searched japanese toasted soy flour 200g for less than 3 dollars in store. But you probably don’t Japanese store around you. You can consider getting raw Bob’s Red Mill organic soy flour. It’s not roasted so you will need to boil it with water to make soymilk. Slightly brown the soybean flour (without oil) first for nutty flavor.

Check out Arum Market at Bank and Arlington.

(20-04-2019, 12:43 PM)nanakante Wrote:  

Check out Arum Market at Bank and Arlington.

Thank you very much!

Are you thinking of adding this to your BO program? Just curious !

(20-04-2019, 06:45 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  Are you thinking of adding this to your BO program? Just curious !

Actually, no. Once my BO program ends, I want to try the flax and soy program. If the latter doesn't work, I will resume BO. But want to give the flax and soy a chance once my BO program finishes in 3 months (15 months on BO then since April 2018). Smile

(21-04-2019, 01:54 AM)danica Wrote:  
(20-04-2019, 06:45 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  Are you thinking of adding this to your BO program? Just curious !

Actually, no. Once my BO program ends, I want to try the flax and soy program. If the latter doesn't work, I will resume BO. But want to give the flax and soy a chance once my BO program finishes in 3 months (15 months on BO then since April 2018). Smile

Is this your second try of BO? I read that you grow from 30A to 30C

(21-04-2019, 02:31 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(21-04-2019, 01:54 AM)danica Wrote:  

Is this your second try of BO? I read that you grow from 30A to 30C

That's right, this is my second program with BO. I'm a bit weary of staying on it for more than 2 years, which is why I've been working on an alternative program to try later this year. If it works, I will likely not go back to BO (except maybe for nipple intake). 

I lost half a cup or so when I stopped birth control, but have regained most of it after 3 months. Back on birth control sincesinceast week as I think BO has prevented me from getting my period for the three cycles I was off birth control (one of the reasons why I've become weary of BO). 

But for now, staying consistent with my program until it ends Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon