Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and other estrogens?

I am on a BO program and was looking into adding other glandular like pituitary and mammary. I saw a handful of reviews for these of people using BO alongside other phytoestrogenic herbs with results. It’s often said on threads here that we should NOT combine other estrogens with the BO or PM because of their strength. But is there any real literature to support that? Or is it just cautiousness. Thanks in advance!

Just had another thought to support this. MMS is the recent success story with BO and she was taking Yasmin alongside it. Which has straight up estrogen. This may be something worth thinking about.

(12-04-2019, 04:04 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  Just had another thought to support this. MMS is the recent success story with BO and she was taking Yasmin alongside it. Which has straight up estrogen. This may be something worth thinking about.

I totally agree with you. Taking PM or other estrogens shouldn't be any different than taking BO with BCP. I'm wondering if anyone has tried this with success or failure.

Gals, I realised about it too last December and I gave it a try in Jan.

Definitely the growth pain was more intense and indeed, I gained 1cm in a matter of 3 weeks but I had to stop cause since I upgrade the dose i realised I had headaches and my period got heavier this time: I put 2000mg on the nipple cream 3 times a day and I was massaging my breasts with fenugreek oil three times a day. (Started with 1500mg on nipple cream 2xdaily and once massaging)

Now I plan to stay with 2000mg 3 times but fenugreek just once a day.

Also, I think the fact I am currently taking zhi-mu as alpha-reductase inhibitor (blocks DHT , the most potent androgen) made the pain unbearable, too.

We'll see how goes this time, but yes, give it a try with caution!

(19-02-2020, 12:28 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Gals, I realised about it too last December and I gave it a try in Jan.

Definitely the growth pain was more intense and indeed, I gained 1cm in a matter of 3 weeks but I had to stop cause since I upgrade the dose i realised I had headaches and my period got heavier this time: I put 2000mg on the nipple cream 3 times a day and I was massaging my breasts with fenugreek oil three times a day. (Started with 1500mg on nipple cream 2xdaily and once massaging)

Also, I think the fact I am currently taking zhi-mu as alpha-reductase inhibitor (blocks DHT , the most potent androgen) made the pain unbearable, too.

Thank you, SweetOrange for your quick response. I may add an evening dose of PM (one 500 mg capsule) to my routine being that I'm testosterone dominant entering into perimenopause. I'm currently taking BO and Raw Female along with using MMS BO gel cream recipe, which seems to be working after only a couple of days.

(19-02-2020, 12:28 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Gals, I realised about it too last December and I gave it a try in Jan.

Wow, long time no see!!
This avatar is you??? I envy you~~~ Smile

I want to ask some questions. What is "zhi-mu'? 
I looked around your homepage, and I'm wondering about your latest progress and results. Is BO nipple cream working????

and fenugreek oil's scent is disgusting, isn't it?

and my last, noogleberry pumping leads to me huge and long nipples (fucking permanent) not any breasts growth.
I don't know why.... I tried pringles can , but it is hard to treat.... and my nipples still grow when I use it.
what about you???

(12-04-2019, 03:55 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  I am on a BO program and was looking into adding other glandular like pituitary and mammary. I saw a handful of reviews for these of people using BO alongside other phytoestrogenic herbs with results. It’s often said on threads here that we should NOT combine other estrogens with the BO or PM because of their strength. But is there any real literature to support that? Or is it just cautiousness. Thanks in advance!

I personally do not recommend mammary glandular for any nbe protocol. It's good only if you need to increase milk
https://youtu.be/jYDH6e-qM3A

(24-02-2020, 04:39 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(12-04-2019, 03:55 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  I am on a BO program and was looking into adding other glandular like pituitary and mammary. I saw a handful of reviews for these of people using BO alongside other phytoestrogenic herbs with results. It’s often said on threads here that we should NOT combine other estrogens with the BO or PM because of their strength. But is there any real literature to support that? Or is it just cautiousness. Thanks in advance!

I personally do not recommend mammary glandular for any nbe protocol. It's good only if you need to increase milk

Tibetan! ^^So glad to see you are here again with us! <3

I have a question: Do you think it will be enough taking Bovine Ovary during six months or maybe is too early to see an improvement??

(24-02-2020, 02:47 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

I have a question: Do you think it will be enough taking Bovine Ovary during six months or maybe is too early to see an improvement??

Hi Sweet Orange,
the first 6 months are extremely crucial because that's when you're going to see your growth spurts if you should be one of the lucky ones to get them.
 To do the bovine ovarian program for only 6 months,
that's only for very few, generally those who are extremely sensitive to hormones thus probably have large breasts a already and no issues with her breast anatomy; meaning they have everything glandular to store fat properly not having any deformities such as laxity issues, tuberous, etc.

But if you're like the majority, you will want to get on this program  and give it at least a year to two years.
even if you did very well within the six months you would still want to give it that full year because puberty takes a lot longer than 6 months.

(24-02-2020, 11:57 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(24-02-2020, 02:47 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hi Sweet Orange,
the first 6 months are extremely crucial because that's when you're going to see your growth spurts if you should be one of the lucky ones to get them.
 To do the bovine ovarian program for only 6 months,
that's only for very few, generally those who are extremely sensitive to hormones thus probably have large breasts a already and no issues with her breast anatomy; meaning they have everything glandular to store fat properly not having any deformities such as laxity issues, tuberous, etc.

But if you're like the majority, you will want to get on this program  and give it at least a year to two years.
even if you did very well within the six months you would still want to give it that full year because puberty takes a lot longer than 6 months.

Thank you so much darling! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon