Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO is not working

AA often means there is some kind of issue that needs correcting before you can grow, or you would have grown at least a little already before NBE.  It could be nutrition, hormone imbalance, thyroid issues, or etc.  And nutrition usually fixes the other issues as well.  That's why I typically recommend nutrition to AA before starting any program, and then continuing throughout the program.  There's a straightforward set of foods in my first sig thread.  A much more complicated way is to look at the list of the healthiest foods near the end of my 3rd sig thread, look up the nutritional contents and make sure you get plenty of all the nutrients.  Or eat the foods in my first sig thread but also get in the habit of healthy foods as a backup. 

Typically by quantity you want whole grains & other seeds (especially lots of brown rice, plus a little almonds or sunflower seeds) > strongly colored veggies (especially spinach broccoli, cilantro, parsley, watercress, endive) > seafood (especially shellfish and salmon) > whole eggs (including yolk) > fruit (especially berries and citrus) > dairy.  Minimize refined foods (soda, even diet, white flour, pastries, candy, etc.) and land meat.  Also a kelp shaker to use light sprinkles now and then for iodine, or iodized salt.  And either a little bit of a tan or 2,000 i.u. vitamin D daily.

Hi surferjoe, i follow your suggestion since i discovered thai forum (somenyears ago) and i also tried to gain weight in a healty way (so eating a lot of seeds, fat fish, fruits and healty fat) yes, i gained weight BUT fat goes everywere except on my boobs. 
So... i cant get the problem. 
I did a blood hormonl test but i cant get if i have hormonal imbalance (maybe a bit of estro dominance) 
My thyro works well but i use kelp pills anyway.  

Whats wrong with me? Why cant i grow?

(13-04-2019, 10:25 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  Hi surferjoe, i follow your suggestion since i discovered thai forum (somenyears ago) and i also tried to gain weight in a healty way (so eating a lot of seeds, fat fish, fruits and healty fat) yes, i gained weight BUT fat goes everywere except on my boobs. 
So... i cant get the problem. 
I did a blood hormonl test but i cant get if i have hormonal imbalance (maybe a bit of estro dominance) 
My thyro works well but i use kelp pills anyway.  

Whats wrong with me? Why cant i grow?

I don’t know without knowing more detail.  You can try the nutritional mix in my first sig thread to make sure.  Or maybe you need more progesterone via vitex or progesterone cream.

I found your old thread and see I replied there.  The nutritional mix would be the safest bet.  Or else you need to look up nutritional info on everything else you eat.  The lists of healthy foods in my 3rd sig thread can help you look for options to fill in missing nutrients.  But simply picking a bunch of random healthy foods might leave you missing something.

On top of that if you had a hormone imbalance from before then BO may have made it worse and got in the way of nbe instead of helping it.  Even if you did get good nutrition.  A program that is more balanced and not as strong as BO may be a better way to start.

Even when you do grow it may take several months too.  Everyone’s different plus starting from AA tends to be slower.  Some get a cup a month but others a cup a year.  Average is maybe 3-4 months (for everyone in general).

(09-04-2019, 09:05 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(09-04-2019, 07:33 AM)AimDcups Wrote:  For 2 months i’m in BO, but my Bust in cm is the same!!!
What’s tue problem?
Tenperature? My AA starting size?

I believe that the most important part of NBE is massaging your breasts with appropriate oils like coconut oil, aloe vera, and fenugreek oil. Second most important is pumping with a vacuum device, and third hormone treatment like BO or PM. BO will usually produce temporary swelling that will stop when you stop taking BO. You need the other parts of the program to make it permanent.

So the question is, what else are you doing?

I heard BO is tend to be permanent,,,
Isn’t that right????

And the other methods are less permanent, I heard.

So what is the permanent method?

(19-05-2019, 03:58 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  
(09-04-2019, 09:05 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(09-04-2019, 07:33 AM)AimDcups Wrote:  For 2 months i’m in BO, but my Bust in cm is the same!!!
What’s tue problem?
Tenperature? My AA starting size?

I believe that the most important part of NBE is massaging your breasts with appropriate oils like coconut oil, aloe vera, and fenugreek oil. Second most important is pumping with a vacuum device, and third hormone treatment like BO or PM. BO will usually produce temporary swelling that will stop when you stop taking BO. You need the other parts of the program to make it permanent.

So the question is, what else are you doing?

I heard BO is tend to be permanent,,,
Isn’t that right????

And the other methods are less permanent, I heard.

So what is the permanent method?

Hi Biggiwant,

Indeed, BO is one of the most effective programs. To make them permanent you need consistency and using until you feel you rechead your plateu. When BO is working correctly on you, you should feel like you're crossing a second puberty, you'll experience changes in all your body.

* sorry English it's not my native language

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon