Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi :)

Hi there! I'm a 19 years old girl who is slightly underweight and with a pear shaped body. As you may have guessed, my breasts are quite small (an almost full B cup) and I'm aiming for small Ds. I don't want anything too large because I'm not a fan of extremes, plus on my petite frame anything more than that would look weird. I never minded the size of my chest too much, but recently I started to notice how full and big certain girls are and it made me really uncomfortable with my own breasts. I can't wait to buy my first C cup bra and fill it up! <3 I'm already seeing some changes since changing my lifestyle (especially how much and what I eat) and by massaging my breasts with Fenugreek oil every night. 
Best of wishes for your NBE journey everyone <3

Hi from another newbie Smile Do you follow somebody else's program or just the massage thing?

The core of my NBE joyrney is massage, but I try a couple of creams and pills, too. I massage by hands and this device https://www.amazon.com/Taizhilong-Instru...op?ie=UTF8

(11-04-2019, 02:20 PM)saggybunny Wrote:  Hi from another newbie Smile Do you follow somebody else's program or just the massage thing?

The core of my NBE joyrney is massage, but I try a couple of creams and pills, too. I massage by hands and this device https://www.amazon.com/Taizhilong-Instru...op?ie=UTF8

Hi <3 my program consists on massage with Fenugreek oil and a chest enhancement cream, fat brushing, chest exercises (not too many, I'm afraid it could burn fat haha), applying cold water to the area daily and cycling Pueraria Mirifica on my follicular with Maca on my luteal phase, drinking spearmint tea, licorice tea and soy milk. I'm also eating more (especially breasts-friendly products), and avoiding sleeping on my stomach and wearing a bra.
I'm already seeing results despite doing it for a little over a week. I read your thread and I can definitely recommend massage with oils and washing with cold water as optimal means to lift; add a little bit of chest exercises to the mix and its going to be a sure way to get firmer and perkier breasts! Mine have gotten sooo much better in that regards in a very short period of time ^^
Massage is the main part of my program too and I'm praying sooo hard for it to work because I definitely don't plan on messing my hormones by playing around with high dosages of herbs or by switching back and forth from one supplement to another.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon